Competion for good posts? - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

That is great, we can compete for  good post but no reward from admin but there is nothing bad to have such fun and compete. It will make us more serious and let us know what we are doing. 

The winner for the most constructive sentence will get bonus on his next payment. It can boost them to post continuously with a relevant sentence. 

On 4/18/2020 at 11:22 AM, Whited35 said:

Good idea but creating topics will not be the solutions for this issue. If someone wants to create the good topics, he is free to do so on this forum and I think this forum encourages to do so to the all members over here. 

Well, it's better to have a forcedly by the creation of topic in this forum to solve this problem, every individuals here will create some topic once in a week so that we can have now a great number of topics here.

though this might even work out i think things can get even more complicatad as if many typical members found something this would be basically a race against among many other members who had learned it and this usually ends up with a cause of spamming.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am here to get knowledge about many topic which I am not familiar with. If every single member gives an different and meaningful topic then all members would be having benefits out of that. If an competition is published all the members will try to give there best to win the competition.

Yes more topics sound like a good idea, but as for the competition, i think there is a lot right now because there are lots of members who haven't even covered all the topics and who wants to know more.

My partner and i don’t consider as you. Due to the fact we have been the following to aid each and every other folks inside issues and also we must information other folks associates who would like to find out about cryptocurrency.

I see this was very early post and there are today thousands of topics open for all. So I am very happy to see that the forum has dealt with this but there is no need for people to be all thinking for payments. There are a lot to learn here and most people are beginners in crypto so we have a lot to learn and if we do this together we get payed with experience.

• Useful or interesting 1

My partner and i don’t consider as you. Due to the fact we have been the following to aid each and every other folks inside issues and also we must information other folks associates who would like to find out about cryptocurrency.

Healthy competition is what needs to be maintained in the platform. This can ensure that the users post good quality content by keeping in mind the rules and regulations that needs to be followed. This will lead to good contributions on the part of the users by improving the competitive spirit.

We are the owners of the forum not the administration for that reason i think it would is our own responsibilities to create more topics in the forum so they we can help each other towards solving problems especially the newbies who have less experience about Cryptocurrency and the forum at large. The administration are just helping us to learn and earn at thesame time so it part of our work to create topics not only the administration.

• +2 1

Nowadays there are many spammer I this platform some of them are using other members comments I mean they use copy And pase which is strictly prohibited so they are making some problems and you are talking about competition but I think it make a huge different so that will be good..

• +3 1

A competition as you asked is started and there are many reward for the top posts with the first that will receive 0,05 Bitcoin!. The rules are in a post in this section in a top post. I think that many member will have this opportunity to shine and make very nice posts for all to read. Good luck to all that will try this.

• Useful or interesting 1

I though I made a good post some days ago but since it was deleted I don't think I can take part in a competition that has to do with good posts. I may make a post and take hours to finish and then it will just be deleted, so this will be very difficult to me to decide to take part in something like that.

• +1 1

On 21.10.2019 at 23:11, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

You wrote it in 2019 but it's still not enought topics to discuss about, i really want to talk about my own ideas but it's not allowed here

Your topic indicates that you like the forum and want it to develop further
Now look at where the forum has reached. The forum has become very big and has everything people need. The number of topics and the number of responses is amazing
Perhaps your request is a reason for the administration to hear about you and develop and allow it to increase more

Yes, now here is competition for good posts, because if you won't to earn some btc from the forum, then you have to make the best topics and replies, because in another way you will get only crypto talk tokens, what is anyway not so bad 

There is not a competition for good posts yet hahaha

but currently the quality of the content and opinions has increased due to the new rules

And in a way it helps that the forum is more comfortable to read and post.

Yes competition of post seems to be valuable if content is well structured but if not it just west of time as you will be rated according to quality content not quantity so we are competing base on quality

Given how much they pay for posts, I'd say: don't bother, unless you're actively asking people to like said posts. Also, you misspelled "competition". There isn't one. It's solely up to the people to make themselves at home, as they say.

2 minutes ago, Naniprodovec said:

I think that everyone participant of this forum should have even small experience in the crypto sphere, because without it we are not able to create good and useful posts which will help to become cryptotalk some better

I do not agree, new people can create threads asking for help to obtain knowledge, we are not born learned, for my part I know only a little, right now I am beginning to study more about the subject

Personally, despite being a forum, it should be a little more interactive, people like to give suggestions, be listened to, although in this case it would be read, the post should always be well done and well-enriched with information relevant to the topic. that is being played also the good post should attract the attention of those who participate, ask them questions that are interesting so that they can answer, and with great clarity since that allows a more fluid interaction with the Internet user

That's it. Anyone can get a reputation for free, and many will abuse the system. In a competition, the middleman ensures that the most outstanding people make a good contribution or don't cheat.