Competion for good posts? - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

I think we all should take this as a competetion to create more and more useful topics and posts.As a result we all will be able to learn more and more important things.

you can write a good post if you want.  it may not surpass others, but in general it will be written as correctly as possible and will be appreciated.  don't look at the competition.  just write and that's it.)

• Useful or interesting 1

The moderators have granted additional bonuses to people who publish new topics, and this is an important step that moderators take to publish new topics and not rely only on publishing responses because most members rely only on responses.

I personally think that there should be limited number of paid memberships on this forum because due to a large number of person on this forum creating topics and getting payments daily or making the value of currency go down.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

1 hour ago, Rusev440 said:

I don't think it is the duty of the moderators to create many topics for members to reply to because it is our duty as the members of this forum to create new topics daily or weekly so that we can increase the number of topics  in this forum and also keep the forum updated about crypto world.

And on the issue of competition it has already started or taking place and all members are invited. I wish all participants the best of luck.

@Rusev440 well said my friend I don't think either that the admin have to create post for us unless the want to pass a general message the members of this forum. We are responsible for every post and we have to work hard to create at least a post every week. 

That will be great to have competition in making good quality posts and that will help members to have good reputation in the forum and also promote the forum to next level. 

Creating new topics on this forum is very important because every day new members are adding up so new topics will be of great advantage to the forum. But competition is not necessary on this forum. 

There is no match between the number of topics and the number of members in the forum, as there are fewer topics in the forum, so the moderators must make more offers to encourage members to publish more topics

I think that's yobit is using his money to promote this forum and this is enough for every member.crypto talk forum discussed Bitcoin and other crypto currency.and it very good money and looking greater reward and it's pitiful all all people

Yup, there are not enough topics on the forum. Sometimes I want to write a few posts, but at the first page of the topics I see the same topics where I have already written posts. And this destroys my will for writing.

• +5 1

Давайте писать вместе!

On 10/21/2019 at 9:11 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

If there will have the competition for good posts thats means they will be looking for most liked content, so whats if people will be give self reactions in order to be the top and win prize?

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

We should addnew topics. It is tge members of the forum who need to add new topics and create new posts that contains good content. We should encourage the people that create topics and don't copy others post as it'll increase their confidence and they'll work hard to create more uarful posts. We should discourage the people who are doing plagiarism as it is against the rules.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hey mate! In my point of view.The old members should post daily new posts.They should make quality posts.The posts must be easy and intresting which attract the old mebers and also the new members.And if the posts start attracting the new members.The beleave me there will be plagiarisim.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, you have a right. The forum should be developed more so that we can achieve more knowledge and profit. The forum can benefit from its own currency and have found members in a large way to develop profits for the forum and members at the same time and exploit everything for the benefit of everyone, especially new useful topics.

• +1 1

Yes as you said,  the post are limited,  I think that is because the some members don't post new topics,  they rather comment on old posts, the only way to stop this I my opinion is to make it a compulsory rule that every member most post a new topic before been able to make the remaining  work of the day.

• +1 1

The competition for the good posts is only when you makes the usefully post it will not be deleted.In this forum we see everyone is posting with knowledge and information and every members is competing with others.

On 10/21/2019 at 11:56 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

@Syedbesharat I appreciate your concern regarding this. As we all have noticed, we are not getting a good number of topics in the forum, though we have a significant rise of members. This is because new members are unknown how to write a good topic, and they often make mistakes by repeating the content or the topic, which is already posted by the other member. So, we must be aware of the ongoing issues, and help the beginners to start with quality postings that are unique and helpful for the forum members.

• +1 1

Yes dude! Everyone jst replying other post to complete their daily task but we need to create new topics for more learning and it will easy if more topics thn can add post easily .

14 hours ago, pacific said:

@Syedbesharat I appreciate your concern regarding this. As we all have noticed, we are not getting a good number of topics in the forum, though we have a significant rise of members. This is because new members are unknown how to write a good topic, and they often make mistakes by repeating the content or the topic, which is already posted by the other member. So, we must be aware of the ongoing issues, and help the beginners to start with quality postings that are unique and helpful for the forum members.

That's not only mine but everyone who spent time at forum members look in to different sections for content and find smae or old topics which give them disappointment .The forum take this Matter very seriously and resolve by arranging content competition last month. We give forum great quality content and members earn the rewards. 

• +1 1

Since the forum has added different things like competition of topics last months ago that members were rewarded with gifts and prizes now quiz every day rewarding prize to winners they will add it to if you create a topic your price will increase too

I feel many of them are just using this platform to only earn and have no other intentions to develop crypto. I would like to mention that crypto is the future. Please use the this platform in an appropriate manner and also please dp respect this site by following the basic rules and regulations. Don't simply waste your time and other's who are really into this.

• +2 1

In my opinion, I think, if there are 1000 people here, then there are very few people here. Very few people or a limited number of people will take part in the food competition.

4 minutes ago, Heidelberg77 said:

@Syedbesharat Its always pleasing to know there exist a competition for good posts, and preferentially for a good cause. If people are more focused on creating quality topics, then there’s like to increase more community involvement in Cryptotalk giving rise to  more constructive replies and this will significantly add values to the forum, as there will be less scams and more people will be focused on learning and sharing relevant information to the people. 

the forum have built the platform for crypto activities members have to bring more qualitative work here for gaining better out pit this forum pays highly respect to it's members who perform extraordinary and they will get rewards. For the scam posting at forum have been taken care many fake accounts and useless content creators have been eliminated. Now the forum is clean and green with content. 

Yes there is an very tough competition between all the members of this forum and this competition is truly generated by the Crypto talk forum so that they work hard to make a good post so that the other members give them reputation points on the bases of their post or comment.

I personally think that this forum should have a limited number of paid memberships and keep in mind that we can basically communicate here and learn from each other and we are not listening to compete with each other for the quality of our different postsTo be brought