Competion for good posts? - Page 21 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

Such competition will motivate members to write more useful posts. and that might help in improving the content of Cryptotalk in general. it is nice idea.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend @Syedbesharat that was the beginning of this forum and now it has grown a lot in just one year and 250,000+ members are part of it. Most of the members remain active and post useful content regularly and I found fresh content every time I visited it. It has surpassed other crypto community forums and is at the top as many new members join this forum every day. In addition, moderators have worked hard to keep this forum alive since the recent spammer attacks. I'm proud to be a part of this forum community.

• +1 2

The forum is growing in population almost daily we should compete with one another in contributing good content to the forum at least if you are knowledgable about something create a topic about so that others can benefit.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:11 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

I think it would be a very good measure since that way all members would have the obligation to create our own topics, something would be very fruitful for the forum since it would keep it updated and with enough topics to discuss and learn

I am new here so I don't know any thing about thus question so I am waiting in the seniors response so that I may gain proper knowledge about this question.

Post are allowed day by day but yet the admins are making sure to clear spam post and any other irregularities in the forum, so we should keep posting informational and relative post

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The main problem within the forum, from my point of view, is the number of newbies who do not read the rules or care about creating quality topics, the administrators cannot cope with the reports and it is because of them that many complain.

Also, if you want quality topics, then you must create them, that's my philosophy, although my topics are not trending, they are interesting and are about news.

Well I think the new members who joined the forum should post their questions or suggestions or any new idea that they have in their mind. Because they are refused at many points but they didn't ask. So we should have encouraged them and motivate them as well to take fully participation in post competition.

There is no need any opposition until the current one yet to wrap up. I was too got worn out from poo banners who open different strings and post on numerous occasions with single statement. I can't contend with anybody to make moves on them. The administrator should make important strides in the coming days as he would viewing to us all here. The one which we are getting paid should be expanded by the post worth, so this way gathering can turn out to be acceptable.

If there is competation for the good posts that means there is not the will of the user to create the post but it is there just because the forum is paying him a bit more which will surely effect the quality of the post.

I think the rating of a post plays a big role, because it gets into the recommendations, and accordingly, people meet it more often, and also like it, and this makes the situation more interesting, because it allows you to achieve more success. I think this has good advantages, both rating and subscribers, it motivates!

On 11/22/2020 at 6:38 PM, Ummihabiba said:

This forum  will become  big like bitcoin talk.i think  it’s  just good and content   something useful not competition with them.

Till now I believe that this forum is better than bitcointalk for active users and also it usefully more than bitcointalk, but bitcointalk is up to this forum in the ranking system.  

• +2 1

A healthy computation is always good and we should encourage it by giving them the reputation points that we can at least do, and the moderators can help them more than that.

The existence of contests and competitions is really fun and encouraging, but why are you dissatisfied with the number of us, every hour a new topic appears, we need to talk about it, publish it and deliver it to all members, as for the interlocutor and recurring topics or copy-paste that can be stopped by the admins "delete and block"

Hey dear friend, I see a lot of people posting on forums and their spelling and syntax are not very good.  I understand that everyone is trying, but some of these posts make me cry I wonder if the administrators are local English speakers.  If you do not understand English very well, it is very difficult to judge a competition.  Good luck to all and may the best alt coins win.It is difficult to choose the best post.  Posting around here is quite worthy of posting.  So it is perfect to choose a good post a good post.

Thank you.

Number of the forum members are increasing day by day . And our post are no longer sufficient for the forum . If possible all members try to create a topic each day create single topic . With this we will have much post in the forum

• +1 1

Hi mate, you are right. As this post is very old and now there are 100 thousands plus member joined this forum and the millions of posts has been posted. It is because this forum has more attraction to its users. Whoever comes to here, he taking interest in Cryptocurrency and trading and.start to post about what he want to know, or what he want to share. The competition of posts is also a good Idea to take interest by the members in posting.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think on the off chance that they began something like post of the day and give that post bonus sat reward it would be a decent motivating force for individuals to compose a more enlightening posts and not simply presents on get paid.

• +1 1

When this forum has changed the rules of giving payments after 7 days then all the members are truly working hard to make an informative comments for other. When other member read it then he/she will 100% gives him a like.Thus a competition is automatically generated between all the members if this forum.

• +2 1

On 10/21/2019 at 11:41 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

Hi friend I agree with you because now our forum has many members and the topics are less due to which same topics are repeated and people comments on same contents and yes there sould be more new topics added so that we can discuss on new things. But one more thing is there when people see the same content it become easy for them to give their opinions and comments.

• +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 6:35 PM, cryptosix said:

There is no need any competition until the present one yet to finish. I was too got tired from shit posters who open multiple threads and post multiple times with single quote. I can't argue with anyone to take actions on them.

The admin should take necessary steps in the coming days as he might watching to all of us here.

The one which we are getting paid should be increased according to the post value, so this way forum can become good.

The competition is good! I noticed that the best day or more members are present at the same time on the forum 15/10 and since several members have come but not yet a new score? Why ? for the lack of competition! perhaps.

On 11/29/2020 at 6:58 PM, guatazoo said:

Till now I believe that this forum is better than bitcointalk for active users and also it usefully more than bitcointalk, but bitcointalk is up to this forum in the ranking system.  

But when you are talking about bitcointalk forum it has millions of users and also it is known worldwide, but cryptotalk still young forum although its really good.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

You are absolutely right, it is really a great idea, competition makes members more interested in posting useful and non-duplicate topics, this really will develop the forum.

I'm still a Babie in this job, but from the little information and experience I've so far I think competition can't be excised because it will bidder people who are joining and they can be discouraged if their Post are not competitive, its just my opinion friend.