Competion for good posts? - Page 17 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

Yes, I think that the yobit thing has considerably increased the number of members and therefore the number of topics, many times we want to touch on a topic but I already deal with another in a post, and many times it is not how we wanted to explain it, it happens a lot that there is information repeated, I think your proposal is very good

I completely agree with your idea, contests are needed, you need to warm up the interest of users, then everyone will be in the black.

I think that this is a great idea and it will allow a lot of members to make good new posts and the best can share a small amount of some bitcoin and talk tokens. It will raise the interest in the forum and attract good writers too.

Do you ask the administration to add new topics? What is the role of the members in this case? Members have to put good topics in the level to improve the level of the forum, it is our forum not the forum of the administration and moderators only.

Dear friend I think you say absolutely right. I think this forum learning point and every post learn new think. I read all topic and learn it. New topic new learning. Thanks for share to discuss new topic and everyone give his valuable opinion.

The competition on the site is really great, I myself sometimes wonder how this forum has grown since its inception

Yea I agree with your idea, we need more topics to talk about in the forum. I don't know how many members there are to date, but if we add more topics, it would be great since there is repetitive content. a competition for a good post and a good prize for the winner.

• +4 1

the cryptotalk community grows, day by day, it is also important to indicate that here the community has its terms and conditions that must be respected

Howdy, 

"Competition" is integral to success in life, I believe. Also, that most certainly applies to this highly reputable forum. What I want to contribute to this forum is thought provoking content or comments on a consistent basis. Therefore, we should all strive to leave comments that will yield innumerable benefits to each member here, because we're all in this together (sorry for the "HSM" reference haha). 

Best, 

@hiroyuki476 

On 21.10.2019 at 23:11, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

It's better to make competiton of better topics i think cause posts are not so important as a topic i think

Rekabet her alanda olduğu gibi sanal madenciliğin de en önemli bileşenidir. Yani tabii ki yobit

Somehow, compete will help to make the members to post new topics in the forum. And may it leads to more active in the forum. Most of the people are not posting topic everyone focused in the comment section so may the competition leads to more active in the topic sections too... 

Over a week members have been trying their best to create new topics but the most challenging thing we face here is that topic repetition is getting worse we should try to search for a topic before we can create new one.

There should be competition among members so that we can post quality content but what I observe recently was that new members have been spamming repeating topic that have already been created by some body perhaps they are ignorant about the forum .

On 10/21/2019 at 3:11 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

you are one of the top cryptotalk many in this forum comment on good opportunities and valuable information also this excellent forum

I believe, in fact, that we no longer need competition, all we really need is to make a large number of fresh streams and posts, and also continue cmpaign in Bitcointalk, we do very well, if there is competition for moderators, we can't keep up with the number of streams and posts and, of course, garbage.

Actually it is important to add new topics in the forum both new member and old ones to expand the forum knowledge and experience but any one should not that the topic must very implies yhe rule of the forum otherwise it will be definetly removed

Competitions like the "The crypto theme contest" are very important because they will not only encourage members to make good posts but also create useful topics. Topics are in short supply these days and majority of the members prefer to make posts instead of creating new topics due to a number of reasons and because of this the progress of this forum is slowed down. I am sure that by having such contests most of the members especially new ones will try to create useful and interesting topics that will help the forum progress.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

As Yobit Cryptocurrency does not have a centralized pool, law enforcement and payment processors do not have any jurisdiction over bitcoin accounts. For cryptocurrency supporters, this anonymity is the core power of the technology, despite the possibility of illegal harassment, because it allows a shift in power from institutions to individuals.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:11 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I think members are given directive to add topic on their own the moderators can supervkuse the topic to if the topic repeated if it is they will now delete it without awareness of the writer. I recommended every should research and have something new to add in to the forum will be good

On 10/21/2019 at 3:11 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I agree with you that they add more topics because I start to see many almost identical topics and the truth is not funny, exploring more topics would be interesting!

rekabet her zaman kaliteyi artıran bir olaydır. Rakiplerimizin fazlası bizi başarıya giden yolda yönlendirir.

Yes, recently I have seen a lot of posts that serve no purpose. They have been answered before too and huge discussions have been made on them but still people post them just to increase their posts , which i fell is not right . As more and more people are joining cryptotalk only the posts that serve a  purpose and are good should remain.

When you say "competition" I imagine a healthy competition to create fairly good and useful posts, I think that moderators should follow up on people who break the rules or who create quite deficient and meaningless posts, because if I want to address a topic but someone else has already done it and nothing good, that limits what I can contribute, even if I want to do it in the comments

Yes, they all compete to have good comments and for that I recommend that the comments published are not so short and that they are relevant, because that can trigger them to be removed from a blog or post.

Also that they are not repetitive or spam, because I have seen some that are random letters