Competion for good posts? - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

It can be a way to see the big members being rewarded, as they are older and more experienced, and with that the forum and the members win because there will be more content and more people interacting. I love to see great members helping with their experience and vast content, and that would be rewarding.

I think the topics are added by the members and not the administration. we know members have been given the authority to make their own topics so we'll have to make the good content ourselves and the bad ones are deleted by the admins

• +2 2

Users with good contents get reputation points from readers. They get something  extra for these points. So, normally we should try to give our best to earn more.

• Useful or interesting 1

It would be interesting .. it would make the forum more active, on the other hand maybe it could have more spam publications, but I think the administrators who should decide this

• Useful or interesting 1

At first I thought that a good post was a post with colorful letters like a rainbow, apparently not, to get "love" from friends is very difficult ... when our opinion responses do not match the topic of conversation it may even minus the "love" we get .... enthusiasm for writing and keep writing friends ... not only journalists who have the right to write .. we can also get good appreciation

signbot (1).gif

There was a competition for good posts and I took part in it but the day it closed I've seen my post deleted. Of course I wouldn't mind if I didn't win a prize but don't delete a very good post of high quality that explained a lot about DeFi and there wasn't anything similar with it in the forum. Another post with the same concept appeared around two weeks later, and it was mine that was deleted. Had another post deleted again for no reason and this is tiring. I'm trying to contribute but this is too much to see good work being removed like that.

I think hosting a competition for good posts will really encourage the members to post more good quality topics and posts. It will help the members become more active in the forum and contribute more to the community.

I think there should be more like competition in creating topics and each one of them should get at least something as a reward for doing efforts in the forum.

It caught my attention that when writing this topic the number of members was only 2000 and now the number of forum members exceeds 250,000 !!! This is a really big progress, there are now a lot of topics to read and learn from.

Well from my opinion, if there was any kind of signature campaign it would bring up even more competition for every kind of good posting content.

Meanwhile not having those i don't think we really need such a contest as most of the old users that are active on the forum are already providing a good amount of usefull topics for us to comment at.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

5 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Well from my opinion, if there was any kind of signature campaign it would bring up even more competition for every kind of good posting content.

Meanwhile not having those ....

@DreamStage I am not sure how would those bring competition exactly, maybe you want to explain why that would be the case? 

..but i thought that you might want to know that we have currently at least 2 signature campaigns in bounty section that are paying right now.

• +1 2

Well this a good one but u surely know how to get your wish done by another person that's a hell lot of skills u have got ur self well done boy. The moderators will surely laugh at this post before dishing it out but you are very Good and I like it

topics are added by the user, which is very convenient. yes, some are removed, but only not useful. if you create a topic, then create it wisely.)

The most important thing that should not be set aside are the lessons or what we learned from the forum. If we dislike someones post then we can use a bad post button to signal the poster that his/her post is nonsense. 

Competition for posts would be cool, the forum would be much more active, but on the other hand there would be more spam posts, but administrators could fix it

Your suggestion is important because more peoples are joining and this forum is growing day by day because peoples are sharing there knowledge with each others in this way everyone become expert of thus forum when new topics will be added then people will concentrate more

Moderators are not tasked with adding topics, so adding topics is among our daily tasks here as members, and the forum has developed a lot after many people who talk about cryptocurrencies joined it, and many features have been added that made the forum develop very quickly and this thanks to its management and sophistication Forum moderators, thank you.

What entails competition for a good posts it when market is fresh as mango which almost draw attention of costumers, meaning having more than two doing same business, one would like drop it price to win more and more life of costumers to petronizes him or her. 

Wonderful or sweet topics draw more attentions for more replys and comments. 

It is more than 270k members now. I also feel for more section like i saw in bitcointalk forum. I am not comparing this forum with bitcointalk but need more section. I think everyone agree with it. The number posts and members are increasing daily. So there will be a mess with thousands of comments in one post which is not needed i think.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:15 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

Competition is not necessary, the forum was created to help people who want to learn on crypto trading, that is the purpose of this forum is to share knowledge not to people compete.

I agree with you, members should not compete with each other because forum made to share thoughts, experience and opinion that might help one another. Maybe we should condition ourselves to create only goo and informative posts.

On 1/23/2020 at 5:06 PM, Vanessa said:

This is a good idea! I have started a topics which receives a lot of comments and answers which I am thinking should get a little appreciation from the moderators. I mean The topic is trending so why not give a small gift from the owner of the topic?

In my opinion,this forum is not a competition. We don't need to compete for making better posts than others. Every member who are committed in this forum are working hard for making useful topics and useful posts. But yes you are right in one topic that there are less topics. I think we should increase more topics and discuss about it.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:19 PM, Man said:

If you want to open a new topic, why wait for an admin? Everyone can make a quality topic, so we can make a post in the open topic section. You should have told the admin to reopen the section board again, that's just right. If creating a topic, it doesn't have to be admin.

competing for good posts is actually very healthy and important, because at the end of it all , it will remain to be the best place one can be able to interact professionally and to be able to control a certain discussion and conversation its very healthy and it should be allowed at all cost, keep on checking this.

A very wonderful idea, I hope that this proposal is implemented directly in order to motivate everyone and encourage them to compete legally

Yes absolutely right. This forum is growing day to day and number of users are increasing unexpectedly. People are becoming aware of this wonderful platforms. But number of topics are staying same. Their numbers are not changing proportionally. And moderators are increasing to check the Quality of the post. So, yeah competition is increasing at the forum guys.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1