Competion for good posts? - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

Whats wrong dear administration my yestarday 25 posts not counted in the list of data, thats not nice, i am not spammer.

The yobit or cyrptotalk offers airdrops to those who have or have no knowledge of crypto (like me) so that new people can join the crypto world, learn something, this world grows.
Some tasks are also challenging for those who do not have knowledge. Even though we send 100 messages in accordance with the rules, we either delete comments or get slandered trolls.
what should we do.
If there is a car lottery, shouldn't those who have no knowledge of cars participate? What if we are asked to send 100 messages about engines and transmissions to join the lottery? Of course, he will comment on the color and shape of the car without his knowledge.
but when they do, they look like trolls.
So what's the point of running airdrop ads?
Let's leave all the airdrops, all campaigns and races only with people who have received 1000 likes for 2000 messages. Let the crypto world and the forum belong to the senior members.
If the aim of the contest is new people, the task should be determined accordingly or people should not be treated as trolls in the forum.
useful comments are requested.
Are you waiting for the uninformed human, btc and ethnin to write a financial briefing about the past and next 20 years on the world economy?

• +5 1

This is normal in all the friendly forums, if this mechanism did not exist the whole page would be filled with spam. I invite you to create your posts with original themes and they will not be removed.

• Useful or interesting 1

Today, cryptocurrencies are a phenomenon that has been heard by many people and has attracted a lot of attention from heads of state to giant companies. Yobit opens the door to virtual currency exchange for us

CryptoTalk is a great forum to learn about cryptocurrency and earn extra money. Here you can earn money just by typing. Users must create unique content

• Useful or interesting 1

People should be posting useful and quality content in this forum so that this forum will be the best out there. I believe you there should really be competition to post quality contents.

I really do not see this as a post competition simply administrators need good quality posts that influence educate so that any information that is posted can serve another person is fair.

There is a competition held now in which large sums are distributed to the winner. You can participate, and any member can participate. There are special rules for entering that competition.
Contests for the best written topic are one of the best ways to win here in the forum

It's a good sign that the members are increasing @Syedbesharat,But I think as you said the topics should also be increased.There should be a competition among the members that the one who makes a good topic will get rewarded.So I think that many members will start posting good topics because of it.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

4 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

It's a good sign that the members are increasing @Syedbesharat,But I think as you said the topics should also be increased.There should be a competition among the members that the one who makes a good topic will get rewarded.So I think that many members will start posting good topics because of it.

@Flying11Horse you may didnt read the new rating payment system topic goodly becuase there Moderator mentioned clearly that if you create topic then you will received 50 talk token seven days later.. Also if you can make useful topic then you can easily received react Which will help you to received payment..                 

4 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Flying11Horse you may didnt read the new rating payment system topic goodly becuase there Moderator mentioned clearly that if you create topic then you will received 50 talk token seven days later.. Also if you can make useful topic then you can easily received react Which will help you to received payment..                 

It would be great if you have added the new payment and reaction thread in the post which would be more suitable.Where new and old members still not fully aware .We need to remind them time to time for better outcome.Because their course of action will goes on right direction.As an old members i always search and check forum updates and try to adopt it as soon as possible .

• +2 1

13 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I got your point @Dorjoy12 but I was saying about a competition.A competition in which there is One prize for the winner.So to get that prize members will start making good  topics and posts.By the way I knew about that 50 TAlK TOKEN that you have mentioned.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

1 minute ago, Flying11Horse said:

I got your point @Dorjoy12 but I was saying about a competition.A competition in which there is One prize for the winner.So to get that prize members will start making good  topics and posts.By the way I knew about that 50 TAlK TOKEN that you have mentioned.

@Flying11Horse  i think so but in forum has no feature like so you mean.. But you can participate in the cryptotalk birthday theme contest where the prize is around 0.05 btc.. You just need to make Topic and the characters must be 15000-4000.. You can try in this contest.. Best of luck.           

it is not a competition,, because it a tasks which is you get from yobit community,,,it is not a competition it is a big challenge for us,,,if we can 100 post in cryptotalk we can received the dollars which is given by yobit.

8 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Flying11Horse  i think so but in forum has no feature like so you mean.. But you can participate in the cryptotalk birthday theme contest where the prize is around 0.05 btc.. You just need to make Topic and the characters must be 15000-4000.. You can try in this contest.. Best of luck.           

I know that there is no feature like this ,I was saying that there should be.

I don't know about this Cryptotalk Birthday Theme contest @Dorjoy12 where can I read about it.Is there any post or topic regarding to it that the moderators have posted.Please guide me.I also want to participate.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

2 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

I know that there is no feature like this ,I was saying that there should be.

I don't know about this Cryptotalk Birthday Theme contest @Dorjoy12 where can I read about it.Is there any post or topic regarding to it that the moderators have posted.Please guide me.I also want to participate.

@Flying11Horse you can find out the topic in about forum section friend.  The Moderator Bigpat created the topic name " cryptotalk theme contest" .. Hope you can easily find out the topic then participants with us in the competition.. Again you must read the rule of contest first..          

4 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Flying11Horse you can find out the topic in about forum section friend.  The Moderator Bigpat created the topic name " cryptotalk theme contest" .. Hope you can easily find out the topic then participants with us in the competition.. Again you must read the rule of contest first..          

Thanks for doing such a nice discussion and helping me out.It is good to have senior members like you in this forum ,who helps the new members like me and guide them in everything.Thanks again.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

I do not think that there is competition among members because the company has set rules and conditions for accepting important publications only and has not set a limit on the number of posts it accepts daily, which means that everyone who writes a good post and tries to help others and make the forum more useful will get profit.

On 21.10.2019 at 21:11, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

I completely agree with your idea, contests are needed, you need to warm up the interest of users, then everyone will be in the black

I think that this is a great idea and it will allow a lot of member to make good new posts and the best can share a small amount of some bitcoin and talk tokens. It will raise the interest in the forum and attract good writers too.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:57 PM, duncun007 said:

I think it will be a good idea that now the forum has no notification we can make a good post and not worry about the spammer that fill the topic with fake replies.

Well, that's true mate, if there are some spammers who are reply in our topics, just report them so that they will removed in this forum by checking by moderators.

There are many different methods for earning Bitcoin.
We can basically divide them into three:
Just like traditional coins
1-win (airdrops, contests)
2-produce (mining)
3-trading. (Crypto exchange transactions)
The rare site where you can make all of these safe (non-fake) is yobit.

Do you ask the administration to add new topics? What is the role of the members in this case? Members have to put good topics in the level to improve the level of the forum, it is our forum not the forum of the administration and moderators only.