Competion for good posts? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

That is a lovely idea, the competition makes a pleasant and original post, will amplify the imagination of members. For custom implementation and assessment depends on the admin.

Now in February 2020 the number of members of this forum has reached more than 207 thousand, a fantastic increase. There will be many topics that may collide but the administrator here is watching him closely.

Cryptocurrency has lifted the public's imagination from the storm over the past two years as a highly volatile exchange rate with fiat currencies, improved mechanisms for purchasing and use have been adopted, even the government has shown increasing interest in its activities and regulations.

Nowadays, this forum became more popular. There is a lot of topics and section now than before. This could help many people here to choose what is the right section for them. Also it could help this forum to become wealthy because of the information of those people.

Competition for good post is really very interesting thing.I think the people who are really good in heart make good posts.on the other hand people who are bad can never make a good post and they make just a copy of good hearted people

A competition is a nice idea, because it will enable members of the forum be more creative in their writing instead of just writing whatever comes to our mind.

I constantly aim to meet my question. rivalry every time exists and we be required to identify with this. The blockchain is mounting and in somebody's company with snim we are emergent and we are simple investors.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:11 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

Absolutely good idea because we are getting bored. Having similar topics and similar ideas, so things need to be changed. 👍

5 hours ago, DreamHack said:

I think this might be a good idea, competition among the members for the good post will encourage members to search for a good topic and they will go for a deep research, also some kind of award must be acknowledged to the best post.

Problem would be in choosing the winners - not everyone would believe the selection is objective, so in place of that,  I think a competition for who reports the most spam, duplicate accounts and copy paste post would do this forum a lot more good.

There should be competition for good posts especially because there are so many people who are making bad mistakes of just spaming and doing the wrong thing,there are so many things that happen when the market moves in a certain direction and so should the posts that we are making be, we should be able to take on the competition with good post as a good sign.

This thread is still relevant and i agree. People should be encouraged to make quality topics and not just reply on topics from last year. And yes, i see the irony by me commenting on this but i didn't want to make a new thread for this.

It would be very entertaining and interesting to see a good post competition, I would not participate but it would be fun

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Ye you are right. This will ensure he legitimacy if whole process.so we have to be careful about what us going in around us. Your suggestion is very useful & authentic. The irum.team must work o this.

No need of any competition in this forum, we all here to learn and contribute what we have about crypto, everyone has his different ideas about what is been asked. 

This is a good idea, because we are in need of quality topics because the members do not publish good content. I think this idea may be good to implement and will help improve the forum.

If admins feel good then surely they can create these type competitions but in my view they need to have few categories for this because then we will able to judge about this who is posting here good and quality posts and this could be more positive and energietic for members because they will try to achieve these rewards for better quality of forum.

20 hours ago, arafaislam said:

It seems to me that if there is a needle type of competition there is more than 1 constant. There are very few people who have gone to Zenid for the real discussion.

Competition will motivate people to make real and serious discussions then, and i'm sure they will soon run a competition like that.

it is very popular day by day. no longer I be given this situation to go back the topics.  so here topics are need to increased.

I am agree with it that a day by day here members wjll increasing, so that i have a wish that have to increase the topics.

Yeah the members amount has been increased to a very high level.Also new members are joining every day.I think it will be a good decision to add some new sub-forums for the new members.

On 10/21/2019 at 11:41 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

Yes you are right as this site is growing day by day more and the topics earliest for the members to do the comment also for the post they don't have any much idea so it will be very helpful if the admins can do do something in this issue also I have to appreciate your context.

Yes it's really a great thinking there must be a competition among the people so this will increase the traffic of people in this platform what do you think?????