InvestBox / What do you think? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

InvestBox / What do you think?

If you can earn money as long as you invest in a project that has been recently launched, if you invest in a currency that has been on the market for a long time, you may lose more than what you generate daily, therefore you should only focus on projects fresh to be included in the investbox.

The investment fund is good. We can get a good amount from it during the month, depending on the capital and what currencies we will enter

On 10/4/2019 at 4:31 PM, MyThoughts said:

What do you think, is it possible to make good money in InvestBox?
What do you think of those coins that don't have an additional requirement?

To my experience on Yobit investbox, I find the platform worth investing, and if you invest on coins with low interest rate, it would have more chance to sustain in the longer term investment, and there's less risk as compared to other coins with high interest rate. So, to my recommendation, I would advise newbies to invest on talk tokens in Yobit invest box, as these tokens can be obtained for free from cryptotalk campaign, and holds the greater potential for cryptotalk forum users, and there's likely chance that it will create more demand among the investors, as of which it's prices will significantly rise up in the coming days.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:46 PM, MyThoughts said:

What do you think, is it possible to make good money in InvestBox?
What do you think of those coins that don't have an additional requirement?

Dude it is very important to learn before investment some alt coins are not giving you any profit as they have no demand in them but yobit is the best place where you can get a good amount of money on daily basis without doing anything so I recommend invest box to you. 

• +2 1

It is possible to earn money, but not much, since being supposedly decentralized there are factors that cannot be controlled such as the amount of currencies that some may have in their control, that is why most of the currencies that are integrated into that system they end up dying or being displaced in San markets where their value can be infinitely small.

Actually after spending too many time with the yobit exchange I came to know that the investbox is of no use and we can not make money out of it no matter what ever we do.

My dear friend, you have to choose twenty platforms to do business.  You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.  First you have to take the risk to invest.  Currencies that have no requirements and no good returns are more risky to invest in because they are basically new currencies and they can lose their value very quickly.  So be aware first.  Investbox on the other hand has some investment space to protect your currencies and at the same time keep them from developing and potentially damaging the business but you must set a time plan for the end.  Thanks.

• +1 1

On 10/28/2020 at 7:51 PM, percare said:

. To me this proven how strong the investbox is and also that there are certain times to use it and when to pull out also but mostly it is something great not existing anywhere else.

Virtually Investbox feature has contributed positively specifically when talking about talk coin. It has play significant point in improving forum activeness as when talk trading was not opened yielding a good amount of percentage daily. However it is the same feature that is supporting the dying of talk at the market @percare

The investment fund is an important matter and everyone should put their money in it in order to increase profits, but in order to invest bitcoin, that needs a large capital.

• +2 1

The investment section is one of the basic and important sections in all platforms where you can earn a lot of daily profits and increase your capital balance without any effort.

• +2 1

I think that there are actually many good investments in the investbox that will bring you some profits, but not all investments are good, so you have to choose carefully or take the advice of an expert.

• +3 1

Investing needs a lot of knowledge and experience so we must focus on knowledge through working in this wonderful forum. To be successful you must be a long-term owner and not a day trader. I advise you to consult older members to avoid falling into risks and losing money because there are many  From fake currencies and fraudsters.

I think that it is a good feature provided by the Yobit platform. I looked at the currencies and the daily and weekly profit rates. There were great offers, especially for stable currencies, but they require a large amount as a minimum for investment.

Investing in cryptocurrencies that do not ask you to do tasks is not good because all of these currencies have a significant drop in price, so I advise you to stay away from them.

• +1 1

In my opinion, my friend, move away from the investment fund and commit to obtaining Satoshi through a good reputation, because going into the use of the investment fund will include the probability of winning 50% and the probability of losing 50% because if you enter this field, you will have an obsession in obtaining more Funds through exchange between currencies.

My friend you can say that the investment fund is very wonderful and useful to all of us so we have to rely on it very much to work here, and it makes us win a lot of it in a short time thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course. 

I think that the investment fund for the yobit platform is very good, I have read a lot of positive opinions that talk about them benefiting from it and getting profits through it, so I also recommend it to you.

• +3 1

InvestBox is good and you may get some extra income, but you have to be careful because most of the currencies in it are dead currencies and you will not be able to sell them when you exit the investment.

• +2 1

In fact, the investment fund is very good, and it is great to invest in it, and the amount must be large in order to benefit from the profits, as they give you a percentage in 24 hours, but it is very reliable and safe in the yobit platform.

• +2 1

Mutual funds allow you to diversify and choose between a variety of ready-made portfolios from a range of regions Funds may be managed effectively by managers who seek, buy, and sell stocks.If you are not sure of the amount of risk that is right for you, you may want to consider getting professional investment advice.

• +2 1

In general, investing on the yobit platform is good and safe, but I do not think that we can achieve large profits from that, as most cryptocurrencies that do not need requirements do not give a large percentage of the money that we deposit, and the same is true for digital currencies that need to do some daily tasks, as they are not safe in a way Large and needs a lot of daily work

• +3 1
  • +4 1

8 hours ago, Ramossss said:

In general, investing on the yobit platform is good and safe, but I do not think that we can achieve large profits from that, as most cryptocurrencies that do not need requirements do not give a large percentage of the money that we deposit, and the same is true for digital currencies that need to do some daily tasks, as they are not safe in a way Large and needs a lot of daily work

If you notice something, some of the yobit investment plans they are a generate profit after completing the required dice action and also make sure that's you win 70% of your rolls in order to achieve profit, but if mostly of your rolls become red, thats means you'll not achieve any profit but loss.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The investment box, in my opinion, is a great addition to the Yobit platform, you can invest daily or monthly, and the more currencies you invest in, you achieve profits, the profits range according to the currency in which you invest and according to the amount from 1% to 12% per month and this is amazing.

It's very risky to keep some funds in the exchange for long terms. If your coin value comes down and you still get daily 1% profit, you'll watch your losses slowly and can't make a move.