Fiat margin trading VS Crypto normal trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Fiat margin trading VS Crypto normal trading?

I need to know few things about these two king of trading; first what is the most risky kind, what is the most profitable, what pair are you currently trading with and with what king, lastly what is your preferable kind?

In my opinion, the both rock. Cryptocurrencies have done what the world of fiat hasn't been able to achieve yet, which is democratization of trading in diverse assets. This is why I love cryptocurrencies so much. They provide financial inclusion.

• Useful or interesting 1

37 minutes ago, starwalkerz said:

In my opinion, the both rock. Cryptocurrencies have done what the world of fiat hasn't been able to achieve yet, which is democratization of trading in diverse assets. This is why I love cryptocurrencies so much. They provide financial inclusion.

Okay, so you are saying that you prefer trading with cryptocurrency is that right?, so what is your favourite or should i say preferable pair right now.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

I need to know few things about these two king of trading; first what is the most risky kind, what is the most profitable, what pair are you currently trading with and with what king, lastly what is your preferable kind?

I generally don't trade with fiats, except when using it to purchase Crypto. I like Margin Trading Crypto because I feel like this is the way to get the biggest return - but margin trading is very risky - you can't always hold when the price is moving - sometimes you have to close your position at a loss because you are incurring interest fees and you sometimes can't always expand your position - basically you can't hold indefinitely.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Fiat trading low risk, but not profitable. If you trade in Crypto high chance of risk, but profitable, you know how volatile crypto especially bitcoin. If you ask me which I prefer, well I prefer to trade in Crypto.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

FIAT margin trading can't be as profitable as trading crypto currencies because FIAT are not that volatile but crypto currencies are very volatile and this makes them a great thing for earning profits but with a very high risk so you must be careful about that

1 hour ago, Itsmeeek said:

The most profitable one is normal trading for safety reason

That's the clarification i wanted to hear, so in the none margin trade, between fiat and cryptocurrency which one is good for trading?

I would choose Crypto normal trading because Fiat margin trading requires good technical analysis and discipline, while with Crypto normal trading, there is no need for much technical factors and sometimes thanks to luck.

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi

4 hours ago, sotole said:

if you have a little money I think you should use margin trading to make lots of profit.
but margin trading has a greater risk.
but if you have big capital you are better at normal trading it's more fun ...

yes that's right.
I think that's the main function of Margin trading, which is trading using a little capital but can be multiplied by margin trading.
but also has a high risk compared to normal trading ...

Risk management and startegy u dont learn in 2 months , you have to look 1 year + at indicators, and learn chart patterns and even that is not a 100% certainty, the whales paint the charts  ultimately, leverage trading is a trap to take ur BTC, better HODL it !

Edited by Caporetto

in my opinion margin trading more risking and need more capital if ur money not enough to cover the margin ur trade position will be close with minus or all gone.

normal trade u buy crypto and save in wallet so if u buy in high price and price going lower only no need wory about margin.

i don't know who is good profit margin trading or normal trading because every person have different money management. in my opinion margin trading is like high risk high return but normal trading is long investement.

Crypto trading is the best option in the market because we can make good money in crypto trading if we buy some crypto good coins and start trading on it then it will good for us and like this we can increase our coins limit and also we can make good money through trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prefer the traditional crypto trading because the risk here is very low and you can decide to yourself on how many losses can you give for a trade. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Both fiat margin trading and crypto currencies have their own advantages and disadvantages. Fiat currency trading is less risky as fiat currency markets are more stable. but in fiat currencies trading profit is very low if compared with crypto currencies trading. on the other hand crpto currencies trading is more risky and very rewarding. 

You think margin trading and regural trading, not fiat margin trading.

On margin trading you have liquidation price which means that if price touch liquidation price you will lost your investment and you have to set up margin x2,x10,x100 etc.

And different from regural trading where you can not loss all investment you can but price must to go till 0, and that is not possible in short time.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Both for me are just as strong when the inj that defines only the. Fiat system is more stable and less easy to use because it is legal and is recognized as a legitimate trading tool.  While crypto is very valuable but it can be more profitable if we know the rules in crypto trading are more challenging and we can control our own trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/21/2019 at 12:34 PM, teminalibug said:

If you ask here all will choose cryptocurrency, this is community perception. My opinion in the matter of risk, margin trading has more risks than traditional trading, in fiat and cryptocurrency margin trading has a big risk. Whereas for normal crypto trading the risk is lower but due to rapid fluctuations it may be somewhat below the margin. on fiat margins Pair I usually use euro, on crypto I use bitcoin, eth, usdt (if any) and some other altcoins that are paired.

I think the second trading is the best because you know your risk and it's safe more compared to the first trading I Never try it it's risked 

5 hours ago, nasipadang said:

If you ask here all will choose cryptocurrency, this is community perception. My opinion in the matter of risk, margin trading has more risks than traditional trading, in fiat and cryptocurrency margin trading has a big risk. Whereas for normal crypto trading the risk is lower but due to rapid fluctuations it may be somewhat below the margin. on fiat margins Pair I usually use euro, on crypto I use bitcoin, eth, usdt (if any) and some other altcoins that are paired.

Okay the let me be specif, i have 200 usd, what kind of trading should I do, for 10% per day profit and specifically how should I d it?

18 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Okay the let me be specif, i have 200 usd, what kind of trading should I do, for 10% per day profit and specifically how should I d it?

Making 10% or more possible a reasonable choice is margin trading. I'm not that good at margin trading, you can ask the experts to make profit from margin trading. 

5 hours ago, nasipadang said:

Making 10% or more possible a reasonable choice is margin trading. I'm not that good at margin trading, you can ask the experts to make profit from margin trading. 

Ah NO, i have already learned the  risks if margin trading and I do not want to get involved, I would rather hold and wait fir the halving, was my initial plan anyway.

7 hours ago, dshuy20 said:

I would choose to trade with a higher risk than margin, but it will probably have higher benefits as well as margin is not completely secure.

Cool, i will never try margin trading myself, you see forex is not that risky, crypto trading is riskier and margin trading is the most risk business.

I don't like fiat margin trading. i like to do crypto normal trading. crypto trading is much profitable to make and i think any one can get profit from it.