Best Token! - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Best Token!

6 hours ago, Satarupa said:

Dear friends, there are many tokens all over the world which are very useful and trusted. I think that the best token is USDT Tether. If you not a user of this token then I suggest you to try this. 

This is a stable coin, which one can used and save its funds against fluctuations or you are not ready to make used of it,so it is better to choose a volatile coin to benefit from it

On 10/21/2019 at 12:06 AM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think is a best token to hold which worth about 0.0000006 USD I want to hold token like this about 60000000000 tokens for investing and I forgot them for 6 years till they grow to 60 usd. Tell where I can found token like that?

Such tokens are abundant but to be honest most of them are dead and inactive coins. It is true that the price is not the determining factor but $0.0000006 is a little bit too low to be called value! I think if you hold such a coin, you will not be able to sell it for $6 let alone $60! Because this low value coin will not last more than a year and will be disappeared by 2026! Don't invest for more than one year ahead because there is no way you can predict the value of your coin in such a long and remote future. Be active and trade with well-established coins and enjoy fast profits instead of locking your money on a coin with unknown future.

20 hours ago, Ganhanmarin said:

You are right, it is an exchange token for yobit, it is there number one coin and it is profitable, I am even holding it now and my capital has increased. 

That good to hear, the coin is expensive but soon I will try to have enough money to buy it too, I will like to participate in their ICOs too

sure the hassle is that in the event that they sell the documents to someone we might not realize that immedeately, but for year two or extra... And a person may even scouse borrow our identity and make crook offence in our call

15 hours ago, Philippe2001 said:

True, there are many tokens around the world that are very useful and reliable.
 I think the best token is YO token on yobit trading platform on yobit
Really profitable currency you can monitor and invest in the best currency on the yobit platform

What do you have to say about the binance coin? Isn't it worth more popular than yo coin, yo coin is yet to be listed on other exchanges, but binance coin is listed in many exchanges

It is difficult to predict the price of new tokens. And I do not advise you to invest, because the investment may be unsuccessful. To invest for a long time, choose a coin that is earlier, with a large capitalization.

On 4/22/2020 at 10:43 AM, paulpogba said:

Yeah bro there are so much tokens present done are having great potential in storing and some are the bad. Now days YO tokens trend start and it's potential in the invest market more and more. I prefer this tokens because it's value in the market increase day by day .

I also think that YO can be really lucrative being a native token of the Yobit exchange. Also it is being traded in Bithumb as well, which is the most popular South Korean exchange. I think that YO can be a really good opportunity.

Never invest any low quality and low volume token or coin for six days or six years because these low quality token become dead coins from crypto market so its now your turn if you want to lose your fund then you take risk because i already loses my funds when I have nothing information how crypto currencies market works. 

I think that such a token is now a bat, although it is not as cheap as you want, but I think it has potential for growth, as Binance will soon start actively promoting it 

Tokens as low on that and having to grow in its value , you have to really have to dig and look on researches about how qualitative it can fare, and also how the creators are actually on the activity of the token development

Frankly, I do not have any experience in currencies or tokens that have a very low price because they do not interest me but I advise you to buy MicroSatoshi because they are good in the long run.

YO or OGN tokens can be the best fit alternative in your case if so. Buy those tokens and hold them in your hardware wallet for a long time to expect profits later. They are really progressive tokens in the cryptocurrency markets. 

this is really hard to find such kind of tokens , because mostly coin  doing scam after sometime They started their jounery in market .

I think you should be invest in XRP and xlm because both coins is available at cheap price .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

My friend, my advice to you is to stay away from buying symbols that have a low price, such as the price you are talking about because they are almost dead currencies, and it will be dangerous to put your money inside them, so I advise you to buy the ripple currency, it is a currency that has a great future and its price is 0.20 and it is likely that the price will reach during the coming years For more than $ 100

I think you should invest in litecoin. If you invest 100 dollar in it and forget for about six years. Then you will find this 100$ of coins have worth of 10000$ .

• +1 1

What you are asking for here is the advice to become a millionaire but frankly if any of us knew about any such token then we would all be multimillionaires by now. Identifying such cryptocurrency with such high potential accurately is extremely difficult even for the biggest investors. For me, i have put my bets on tron with the hope that it will be the crypto to cross a dollar mark next but obviously nothing is certain on the long run.

468x60-3.png

On 5/17/2020 at 3:11 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

Doge is also a similar type of coin which has a very low value and you can hold it for better future value. But I suggest you to ignore this type of coins because the price is very low and it could stop trading anytime or the token may get completely wasted.

To ignore a coin because the price is very low? You are dry wrong about this, the price to be low so high does not mean, because the price I low does not mean it can not even be profitable later. 

On 7/10/2020 at 5:41 PM, JohanDonne said:

You can decide to invest in any company or airdrop the most of them are not genuine and information they give too slow and even not complete. So it is hard to chose any currency that can pay you as high as you are saying.

Airdrops are not bad but some can be scam and some container links to malware. 

• +3 1

Your strategy good buy low prices token and wait for long time, but I can't help you because its just a lottery strategy  the token prices increase then it's useful, and present most of low prices tokens dead in future so its depends on you but in my suggestion don't invest in cheap Price's tokens.

• +5 1

On 10/20/2019 at 3:36 PM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think is a best token to hold which worth about 0.0000006 USD I want to hold token like this about 60000000000 tokens for investing and I forgot them for 6 years till they grow to 60 usd. Tell where I can found token like that?

investing in a currency with so little value is not recommended since most of them end up disappearing

• +5 1

Of all that I know, only twt token may be suitable, because now it costs very little, but as soon as it is added to the binance exchange, huge growth can be expected

I don't even know if there are such tokens at all. Lots of cheap tokens, very much, but most useless rubbish. I believe that XRP can provide good profits. But it all depends on the development of the crypto industry

On 20.10.2019 at 23:36, Lubruselu said:

Such a token does not exist, because it is not possible to predict such an outcome for a particular token) however, if you correctly distribute all your funds to several promising coins, then the probability that your funds will multiply will be higher than if you buy one coin for all the money. Good luck!