I catch scammer! - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

I catch scammer!

It is good to know what happend that you were not scammed by some scammer on the telegram but you are done a mistake. You start to talk to him, if he had a better plan and you were convinced you will send money to him? You do not talk to anyone because what does not look good to you may be look good to someone. So stop answering to them.

• +2 1

Report the scammers immediately and don't waste you time with them, this is what they deserve and get their accounts banned in chat and social media. They have the same plans as I'm reading and don't even know a lot about cryptocurrencies only try to cheat and lie.

• +3 1

On 10/20/2019 at 11:19 PM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

Sometimes we get scammed depending on our ignorance, because we must judge in currently life who can trust and give you such amount of money while you don't know each others. 

• +5 1

On 10/23/2019 at 1:01 PM, Lubruselu said:

It was happen two weeks ago I couldn't take any screen shot cause I was block him and delete his chat history but if I'll got another one I would take screen shot. 

Taking screenshot of the scammer chat doesn't solve nothing, but the thing that can solve this is to be sharing the tricks thats scammers are using. 

• +4 1

I also have so many things of that kind there are so many people who scammed me on telegram but this is sometimes very annoying there are so many people out there that really working me out there is a chance for me to really keep on putting up a good chance we need to really put up everything in the perfect  we need to really keep everything working well 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a scammer that they just talk to us all day for years now. This is not the first one and not the last one and the same one will try to talk to you again and maybe convince you to send him money as you didn't understand that you don't talk to them at all but you report them immediately.

You didn't catch any scammer, you just found that one out of the plenty that private message you in social media all day was a scammer. You probably twitted something and followed someone or made a comment in telegram for first time and the scammers focused on you. Don't think you were more smart than them you are their target.

Good for you, but you didn't stop him from scamming others. You should report and block him instead and make it known to everybody he interacts that he is a scammer. Thanks for informing about what happened though it is important so we avoid the same happening to us.

Edited by yonkii
  • +1 1

Of course this was a scam and that guy wanted to rip you off. This is what they are doing all the day and they try to find victims that will believe them and send them bitcoin then disappear, this was not hard to spot and this scammer looked professional at that and probably had done it many times.

• +1 1

On 10/20/2019 at 11:19 PM, Lubruselu said:

must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc.

I'm glad you didn't fall for this scam and it is something that works for these guys. they steal our funds and can explain and try to make sense where there is none. This is a scam that only for beginners and we have to stay away from all of these.

I catch these scammers every day, it doesn't mean anything they keep doing what they do and all I'm trying it to ban their accounts and not allow them to make more money from scamming people. It is our duty to find and always suspect everyone when they start pming us.

• +1 1

As I read the scenario of the author about the encounter of a scammer, I would say that it only requires the user a common sense in knowing or not falling to this kind of fraudulent acts. This kind of method that the frauds trying to do to users only wanted to take advantage of people who are not that knowledgeable enough to crypto currency. It only means that they are trying to scam people who they seem to think of as an ignorant person. They would be likely not testing the users they have encountered since they are sure that they would not be caught out when the users have figured who they really are.

We should take it easy and not be 100% with our funds in crypto. Diversifying means that we should try more assets and a good investment advice would be 20% in crypto and the rest in stocks, gold and perhaps bonds for the richest and land or houses.

If my wage was all in Bitcoin, I would have to spend a lot and sell for other assets and of course for the expenses.

Good job. You figured out the scammer and wasted some of his time too so he lost this time which he could have used to scam another victim. You did good to call him off too but not that it mattered to him a lot. They just follow what they do and don't get disappointed easily.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +2 1

You shared a very good experience with us, which gave us much information. Friends, as you know, Telegram is full of many scammers and they come and they reduce the system and thus someone they scame easily. In this way, whenever you get any message of anonymous  on Telegram, you should not reply to it and block it, it will be better for you. What should I do to scammers in many ways, even if you are holding us but they do not stop doing that work by repeatedly abducting them in another way and they continue their work. So we should do our work with a lot of thinking and intelligence. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/21/2019 at 4:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

Scammers are everywhere nowadays, good thing you are alert and aware enough and did not send them any money or crypto. They will always use a big amount of big amount of btc to entice you to send them money first in exchange for it. Be carefull and do not fall into these traps!

You caught a scammer? Good for you! Go and report their platforms or websites they are using to prevent them from encountering and ruining some of the people's lives. They are everywhere and you cannot deny that, we can just lower their numbers by reporting them and stuff so be careful.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 20/10/2019 at 16:19, Lubruselu said:

Alguien me envió un mensaje de texto por telegrama y me pidió ayuda, me dijo que tiene 6 btc en el sitio de intercambio de criptomonedas, pero que no es elegible para retirarlos debido a que su país ha bloqueado bitcoin, por lo que me pidió que abra una cuenta para ese intercambio y transfirió 6 btc. a mí y me dijo que lo ayudara a venderlos y que lo devolviera a la tarjeta de crédito y me dijo que me pagaría 0.6 btc. Entonces, cuando estoy listo para ayudarlo, intenté retirarlos, pero dice que debo depositar 0.006 para activar la cuenta. Luego le conté lo que pasó y él me dijo que te envío todo el dinero para que no tuviera acciones, luego me dijo que depositara mi dinero y me pagaría 0.9 btc. Allí no pude estar de acuerdo con que le pregunté si era un estafador y luego me dijo "ja, eres un chantajista, quieres seguir con mi dinero, Dios te vea", luego le dije que soy un experto en eso, no puedes estafarme. Te reportaré y luego él me bloqueará primero. Tenga cuidado con los estafadores como ese.Buena suerte

You must be careful with these types of offers, maybe if it were real it would be stolen money or something similar which could get you in trouble, but it is good that you did not fall into their trap, it is incredible how creative these people are with the intention of wanting to scam to the people.Thank you for reporting.

• +2 1

Telegram is full of scammers who is writing you and you must ban any unknown person, they exposed to before to so that members avoid it

• +1 1

You should not answer or talk with any unfamiliar person in telegram. A lot of scammers live in this telegram. You must to avoid thar person.You should to block them.

Scammers are like ghost, they hunt their prey like a lion hunting a antelope. So if you are able to catch a scammer you've really tried a lot. Scammers are very hard to catch. They do their movements in a well calculated manner. 

Fraudsters are growing frighteningly, as all their goal is to steal people's money in strange and strange ways, and it is suspicious that they succeed in looting their victims, most of whom are unfortunately beginners in the field.

There are everywhere. If you're not really vigilant in the crypto world you'll go through a lot. Most of those scamers are really good in computing upto an extent where they make a fake wallet just to send to you so you give them mone

There have been always scammers using telegram in attempt to try and steal your accounts funds.

Never ever share such informations to some unknown person that has added you recently or even talked with you asking for such details.

So many cases have happen like yours where people say "i need some help with btc" and then you fall for it.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 10/20/2019 at 9:19 PM, Lubruselu said:

Thank for sharing the information, the moment you give them room to start explaining or writing their scamming messages then you already been trapped. Such people are blocked instantly. No room for explanation.