Is Litecoin legal? - Page 13 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chirinemannai

Is Litecoin legal?

On 11/14/2020 at 8:18 AM, Suazakeane7272 said:

For the answer to move faster is yes because the litcoin was one of the coin that many people like to use so believe that the litcoin was legal so we should not be think about the litcoin some how .

I have a different Idea, I think that there is not legal cryptocurrency at any particular country until that particular country have have regulated the coins and made them legal. So Litecoin might be legal in some countries but illegal in others.

• +3 2

1 hour ago, Teminali69 said:

I have a different Idea, I think that there is not legal cryptocurrency at any particular country until that particular country have have regulated the coins and made them legal. So Litecoin might be legal in some countries but illegal in others.

Right @Teminali69 we can't talk about a such legal or no legal coin until the regularization of cryptocurrency officially and globally nothing it is certain about a such coin. Because I have already heard much news about some particular countries have regulated a such coin and then in a few days or months changed their decision!

• +2 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If you say legit coin, then I will say yes, its a legit coin to invest in and one of the future coin to grow with bitcoin. But if you talking about legality in a certain country then i will say that depends on each country side of cryptocurrency view. In some country cryptos are legalize and if crypto is legalize in any country then Litecoin is also among the cryptos. But in a country where cryptos is banned, then it is not legalize there.

• +1 1

Yes, Litecoin is legal in all exchanges and is also legal in some countries it depends on each country, its regulations in some countries are not established but in general currencies are not legal because they do not have regulations by governments, some restrictions vary by governments, and in some countries they are being legalized as form of payment for goods and services.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Litecoin is actually legal in some countries,  while it is being banned in some other counties...there is no crime in investing into any form of cryptocurrencies. The kind of regulations that are being imposed on them actually differs from country to country. Some countries still see cryptocurrencies as an obstacle and hindrance to the improvement and going forward of their own real cash currencies. They also believe that cryptocurrencies is one of the weapon of crime and fraudulent practices which is not true, the rate at which cryptocurrencies are improving recently we hope to see those countries change their impressions to having a good impressions towards cryptocurrencies and we hope to see them lift those ban as well because cryptocurrencies has been one of the improvised means of trading, investing and earning these days without any inconveniences.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

If cryptocurrencies are acceptable in your country, then Litecoin should be acceptable in your country. But if otherwise, then you can only get it through blackmarket. But, you can deal with cryptocurrencies in a way your country do not have to accept it. Like in China, cryptocurrencies are not accepted but they mine the most cryptocurrencies in the world. 

• +2 1

The regulation regarding cryptocurrency are not specified to any special coin like liteoin or bitcoin. Any country that regulates cryptocurrencies accepts all the coins.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Litecoin is legal in all countries that legalized cryptocurrency. Litecoin is a good and potential coin. Litecoin is listed in many exchange sites. Litecoin is among the top 10 cryptocurrency.

Litecoin  or anyother digital or cryptocurrency is not illegal at all . But the rules & regulation vary from country to country . In future those countries will also unban crypto it is because crypto is the trading future of the world every country should have to follow it sooner or later to suceed in the long run .

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 10/20/2019 at 9:02 PM, chirinemannai said:

The short answer is yes. The regulations vary from country to country, but you can expect to see national financial regulators interested in Litecoin and other virtual currencies, possibly alongside state-level regional regulators.

IF any other cryptocurrencys are legal then there will be no question that litcoines legalness, and also the rules of using cryptocurrency is regulated on the whole currency not only on one coins, and this rules deffer from country to country,

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

All currencies only have regulations differently in each country, although crypto currencies are not legal, people are still interested in these currencies, whether they are legal or not as long as they give good income.

Litecoin is a cryptocurrency, it is also decentralized and open source, I do mot think we need to talk about the legality of the coin because it is just the government that band cryptocurrencies that are illegal to their citizens. 

Cryptocurrencies are legal in general, but there are some countries that fear the control of the decentralized system and therefore ban them. Litecoin is one of the ten top currencies in the market, and it is certainly legitimate, but the matter remains different depending on the country.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

In crypto currency litcoin is ligel and top 10 coin.personally i love to earn and store litcoin.recently litcoin price is too low. You can buy some litcoin and hold for future  yiu can batter profit on to other coin.litcoin price are now going high. 

Litecoin is a completely legal cryptocurrency. Actually its name is Light Bitcoin. Litecoin's legality problem is also Bitcoin's legality problem.

Litecoin is a peer to peer open source difital assets that is fully decentralized as there is no central authority controlling the project.  As it is fork.of Bitcoin, It was launched to reduce the block time which 2.5 for Litcoin which is 10 Minutes for Bitcoin Network

Based on scrypt alogorithm rahter than SHA-56, so it not easy to built hardware to be use to mine Litecoin as it is easy to prouduce SHA-56 to mine Bitcoin.

Litecoin was built for  faster transactions with low cost and improve storage efficiency than any other digital assets at that time. Litecoin was built to handle higher  transaction volume  than  Bitcoin. One block generate 12.5 Litecoins and more frequent blocks generation make it easy to handle more transactions.

Litcoin wallets are encrupted which means you can easily see the transactions and balance & it is almost impossible to hack or attack wallets with viruses as wallets are protected with passcode which you need to use  before using funds

The answer is yes but there are some countries that have banned all cryptocurrencies. In China for example Litecoin is not legal to use or own. It is one of the top cryptocurrencies and it is fast, reliable with secure blockchain and high hash rate,but not allowed everywhere to use.

• +2 1

My dear Litecoin is one of the top, of course it is legal and it is doing ok lately too. But it is a cryptocurrency like the rest and governments are treating all equal. They are ban crypto in China and other nations meaning that in there Litecoin is not legal either.

• +2 1

Friend, this goes for all cryptocurrencies, we don't need to discuss the legal status of each of the thousands of cryptocurrencies. Governments regulate for all of them together no matter their differences.

• +2 1

I don't think that someone will regulate especially for litecoin. It doesn't make a difference as it will be always seen as another cryptocurrency in the eyes of regulators. They don't examine each coin isolated from the rest, although perhaps they should as some are useful and others not.

• +3 2

Litecoin is legal and it is one of the most famous cryptocurrencies. Lately it is even offered for investment inside PayPal and it has recovered from the previous drops and indecision of price action, aiming again for $100. It is a good coin for very long investment.

• +2 1

I think it is legal. Because  it is add with crypto. Since crypto is legal it is also legal.Come country  make it illiggal.That's  not mean it is iligal whole over the world.It is just my opinion.If I make mistake forgive me.

Rules of a country will decide that it is legal or not. Simply if a government accept the cryptocurrency than it is legal and if the government denies than it is not legal but the future of cryptocurrency are bright soon the whole world will accept it

Each country has its own rules and regulations and in some Litecoin together with all the rest cryptocurrencies are banned, in some countries drugs and weapons are legally sold and in others possession is persecuted by the law enforcement, so it is not so easy to discuss what is legal and what is not, although there are some acts that are always unlawful and should be persecuted.

• +3 1