My Little Yobit Life - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

My Little Yobit Life

On 10/20/2019 at 6:36 PM, Bnance10 said:

Yobit keeps me engaged in the little investment that I have on it.  It gives me the chance to often convince myself that I am a genius, so that’s kinda good.

It keeps me busy.  Not too busy, but busy nevertheless, so that’s kinda good.

Now, within this couple weeks, I have also become a writer for hire due to the CryptoTalk Campaign Yobit creates!  

So, my little Yobit life is kinda, sorta good in a way...

How about yours?

I have also good comments about yobit and cryptotalk as they are doing an marvelous job. Like Yobit offers i have never seen ever. Its a good and fast exchange too. Happy to here and wish good luck for future

I have such a short life because I can make so much money from here but I can't do it after a few days so it seems like a much shorter life.

yobit is very good exchange i also like yobit or crypto talk giving good chance to earn money thanks to crypto talk or yobit 

Yobit has become very popular to all Online earners,people can earning coins and they get money,its really very great things actually.       

Yobit Crypto Exchange:-

The crypto currency business need a reliable crypto currency exchange. There are different exchange work and in this way if you work on crypto currency then you chose only trusted crypto currency exchange, then i suggest you that you chose only Yobit crypto currency exchnage and this is realiable and more secure.

Since I am on cryptotalk I also started to use Yobit as my exchange site. Yobit offers a lot of popular alt coins and it was secured and easy to transact. So far as a new user of Yobit I am satisfied to Yobit.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:36 PM, Bnance10 said:

Yobit keeps me engaged in the little investment that I have on it.  It gives me the chance to often convince myself that I am a genius, so that’s kinda good.

Now, within this couple weeks, I have also become a writer for hire due to the CryptoTalk Campaign Yobit creates!  

How about yours?

I can't agree more. Yobit is giving us the chance to get involved while educating in the process. I'm really happy with the time I spent on cryptotalk and yobit and I enjoy reading all opinions and articles. I'm feeling so happy to be here right now!

On 10/20/2019 at 3:36 PM, Bnance10 said:

How about yours?

I tried trading in Yobit , withdrawing and depositing. It was also a great opportunity to live daily in this forum and receive profits in Yobit. Unfortunately, I have not yet tried the advantages of investing in Yobit because I have no idea how it works.

youbit My life is so short because I've been using it for a long time because I learned from it today it's been 50 days so my life is too short.

I joined Crypto just a few days ago, and in the meantime I spent quite a bit of time and gained some experience.  Learn how to make more money from here and how to trade.

I have been attending Yobit for only two days so I have not had much experience but hopefully I will get some experience very soon by working on this Yobit.

Forum cryptotec a very useful site in terms of information. I learned a lot about kryptomere. And of course pleased to receive an award communicating on the forum.

i Am here in yobit Exchange from last year and doing trading here .i did not face any issue on this exxchage.Exchange is working well.Yobit should list Good project here which are on coin marketcap.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:36 PM, Bnance10 said:

How about yours?

Yeah good to know that crypto talk and yobit helping us not only for earning but also making us a writer and improving our writing skills towards articles writing.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Earning 1000 sats per post up to a maximum of 30 per day is not exactly life changing, and it hasn't made an impact on my financial situation.  Nor do I do much trading on yobit, as I prefer kucoin.

Still, I'm pleased that cryptotalk is still paying members to post here, because at least it gives people a chance to earn a little bit of crypto for just making posts.

Yobit.net is not just a exchange it gives other user to gain massive profit from their investbox.i already investing on their x10 token and earning 10% interest per day.unfortunately price today gets lower but when Bitcoin price rise again I'm sure x10token price will rise also and it'll make lots of profits to it's investors.

The yobit exchange is good in many ways, it has good commission fees for depositing money, it is convenient to trade on it, and it has a great forum on which I spend time every day just like on the exchange and I like that I look to the future

I completely agree with you, in general I am very pleased that what innovations the exchange uses for its development, they work very well and I believe that over time this exchange will only get better

Yes, I also feel the same thing in Yobit. I am not too busy but it makes me feel I have a job that makes me have to manage my time better and I spend more time watching the movement of coin prices in Yobit than watching TV. Its really good for me.

My Yobit life is going good too. I almost everyday getting payments from this forum that increases my BTC value, I'm trying to trading my BTC. For now I got +2-3% from trade, I think it is not bad.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

8 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

Earning 1000 sats per post up to a maximum of 30 per day is not exactly life changing, and it hasn't made an impact on my financial situation.  Nor do I do much trading on yobit, as I prefer kucoin.

Still, I'm pleased that cryptotalk is still paying members to post here, because at least it gives people a chance to earn a little bit of crypto for just making posts.

It can be a life changing,it depends on the people how contented they are or how high their standard is.

But for many,including those who doesn't have work, 30000 satoshis is good. Especially in philippines,30000 satoshis is equivalent to 120-140 php,which can buy foods for their daily needs.

I am also a new member of yobit exchanger.I have joined this exchanger few days ago.But i have earn lots of money from this exchanger.

Yobit exchange life is very beautiful but i don't know how many days we here learn about crypto and how much earn. Any member have knowledge about this that this campaign how much longer. 

I made yobit account 9 months ago and right now I'm doing trading and as well as Cryptotalk forums in this exchange. Yobit exchange getting so much popularity now.

On 10/20/2019 at 7:21 PM, Bnance10 said:

How about yours?

I am also using yobit to store my cryptocurrencies. Yobit is good to store and the security system is also tight though. I am storing crypto and i am hopeful to trade on yobit and to earn money quickly and easier.