Why do you need bitcoin ? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Why do you need bitcoin ?

I need bitcoin because it is the future of the economic world. Bitcoin is a universal cryptocurrency that can be used for all transactions. You can also invest it and wait for the rate increase, which will bring me profit

On 10/20/2019 at 2:51 PM, Cryptohash said:

I need bitcoin because 

• It gives us financial freedom.
  • There is no more enmity and power to stop you when you are in the growth stage.
  • Tax-free which a good advantage.
  • We don't need to be in fear that some thieves will rob our money from house.

What are the reason you need bitcoin ? Just list your view

I agree with you that is true but what after bitcoin there is still pooring the security system to secure the accounting 

2 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

so many people keep saying that bitcoin is giving them financial freedom but I think they are just repeating something that they heard about, can you give me some of your experiences about this 

I don’t know about financial freedom, and to be more precise, I’m not sure.
But I can say I believe that Bitcoin is our future...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

On 10/20/2019 at 8:51 PM, Cryptohash said:

I need bitcoin because 

• There is no more enmity and power to stop you when you are in the growth stage.

I need bitcoin because
1. Bitcoin is a very good future investment.
2. Bitcoin has very good prospects in the future.
3. Bitcoin is the currency of the future.
4. Bitcoin is a very good safe investment.

Let's see the truth, everyone needs Bitcoin because it represents money, it's not just technology, everything is mostly a speculative market where you can make a profit.

No one really needs Bitcoin perse. I’d rather say we want it.

To me, it’s a freedom of choice.  Not long ago, a Visa CEO, I don’t know his name, tweeted, “When the guy who shines your shoes or cab driver all want to share with you an investment tips, you know you should stay away from crypto.” (Paraphrasing him, of course).

My reply was.. At least, it may be their first time ever... crypto currency in gereneral and Bitcoin is specific has given them the chance to dream!  Whereas in your ordinary financial systems, most are only trying to make their ends meet.

So, let’s be inspired. Let Bitcoin continue to build your dreams, and best of all to live those dreams right now or very soon...

Edited by Bnance10

5 hours ago, Osama Moftah said:

I agree with you that is true but what after bitcoin there is still pooring the security system to secure the accounting 

I don;t understand what type of accounting you need in this process ? can you elaborate ? Security system more things will be updated in upcoming days.

7 hours ago, Nicearce said:

Yes right bitcoin is easy to use.now can use to purchase online and pay using your wallet.now also use to pay in some restaurant by lightning then you can pay to restaurant.easy to carry not afraid of someone can steal your money.now can use.to pay bills buy load.transfer money where ever you are.now bitcoin or cryptocurrency storing in a wallet now is like a bank.very useful.

Ya growth in bitcoin is getting more updated day by day :). We can expect more updated features in the future .

I need to save my money in Bitcoin for the future profits also it saves tax free and no worries from scams. I am not a buyer, but most got it from services.

Bitcoin helps in buying anonymous things for me so it is very useful such as proxies.

33 minutes ago, Highdose21 said:

Here are the reasons why I need bitcoin:
- I am poor
- for my study
- to satisfy myself
- to buy things that I need
- to help my family

why you think bitcoin can give you these ? bitcoin is just a currency like many other

On 10/20/2019 at 5:51 PM, Cryptohash said:

I need bitcoin because 

Since i'm using crypto then i wish i have all assests in crypto because i claimed my financial freedom and secondly hassle free use. I wish to spend any where and no body see me what i'm doing. Because privacy is the most important.

No body can know my address or specific address where i store my bitcoin or crypto assests. And the most good thing is tax free and profitable. With crypto we are liable on our own resources. If some one doing crypto as carrer then he does not need to go office or listen to boss callings 😄 . And the thing in content is i totally right this quote in dark without watching key board normally in a minute 🙂 

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

You can really be free here. Infinitely free financially. In addition, the whole system is interesting, there is also personal growth. Here is the responsibility for oneself. I need bitcoin to live a full life where no one controls me.

pxf.jpg

1 hour ago, mcgwinrobert560 said:

They are some benefits of bitcoin
1. Resilience
2. Increased acceptance
3. Bitcoin does not require your personal data, but is not anonymous
4. Currency without borders

as long as you don't buy bitcoin from an exchange yes it doesn't need your personal data and identity but if you try to buy from an exchange or cash out from an exchange then you need to verify your identity

Good afternoon, I think that, like for most people, Bitcoin is a very  powerfull tool for investing, I keep bitcoin just to make a profit from it. Maybe someone stores it for some other purpouse, share the information?

On 10/26/2019 at 5:52 AM, Bills said:

Let's see the truth, everyone needs Bitcoin because it represents money

Currently, not everyone needs bitcoin. There are still those who forbid its use. However, I believe it will soon become a reality.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:51 PM, Cryptohash said:

I need bitcoin because 

For me the second one is something related as there were some restriction in online earning for me which was hard to get via cash while now in bitcoin I am earning with freedom and the transaction fees was also an issue now I can save a lot in transaction. 

18 hours ago, Nafiu50 said:

I need Bitcoin as well everyone need Bitcoin just for a purpose that is just to earn a living nothing less or more

Ya everyone needs money to get rich where crypto currency give that platform to earn more money 🙂

7 hours ago, Playstreem said:

For me the second one is something related as there were some restriction in online earning for me which was hard to get via cash while now in bitcoin I am earning with freedom and the transaction fees was also an issue now I can save a lot in transaction. 

Where are you from ? Why is so hard to get it via cash can you please elaborate more ? so i will try to solve you out ?

4 minutes ago, bobjoemega said:

Yes, my big brother, i'm in it, because of all what you say, I'll just add that I'm in BTC and in Crypto World in general, because of the profits that we can made if we choose the right time to buy and sell.

Ya that is true 🙂 save more btc and some other altcoin which gives your more profit. Do not save all in one coin.

i need bitcoin because it is modernization because i do believe in the near future the bitcoin will be widely used and also there are no tax when it come to bitcoin unlike with money and etc you can use this as a investment as well

9 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Why is so hard to get it via cash can you please elaborate more ? so i will try to solve you out ?

It is because before the invention of bitcoin I was to pay high fees to the payment processors and some payment processors were available to only some countries. The other issue was that the bank transfer from these payment processors were also very costly.

Bitcoin helps me in realizing a dream, I want to realize a dream with it. Bitcoin is interesting to me as well as the blockchain associated with it. This is my hobby and means of survival. He is safe. 

On 27/10/2019 at 1:23 PM, lucky80 said:

Currently, not everyone needs bitcoin. There are still those who forbid its use. However, I believe it will soon become a reality.

Those who do not use it is due to ignorance, whenever there is a better financial education, bitcoin should be taken into account, where its volatility is its greatest characteristic.

On 10/24/2019 at 10:06 AM, mattahy said:

For me my answer is yes, but it's up to you at the end, it's your choice because Bitcoin now is up and down. But we will believe everything will back to normal. Just think carefully would you want to invest or not.

As Bitcoin is used for the anonymous transaction and using it feel one to freedom and no one will be able to trace you before and after the transaction.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

13 hours ago, Bills said:

Those who do not use it is due to ignorance, whenever there is a better financial education, bitcoin should be taken into account, where its volatility is its greatest characteristic.

It's true. Some people are very ignorant and don't want to accept bitcoin and its technology. Though technology is meant to help human. For this reason, we must promote this technology even more.

I need bitcoin, because it is very secure and the chance that my money will be stolen is very small, also thanks to it you can make good money and they can be anonymously pay(not always of course)

Edited by AlfFusco