How to find out best crypto currency - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

How to find out best crypto currency

14 hours ago, CryptoDemon said:

It depends on you on what crypto currency you are going to use because different crypto currency has their different advantages. For example, Bitcoin has the most survivability while other cryptos has a big price rise.

We dont need to talk about top ten crypto in coinmarket because they already adopted with huge popularity.. What we need to do is find out good coin from new project such as you can see dego coin,youcash coin and soon.. Also this topic especially for newbie as they not aware to find out good coin usually...  Noob member usually buy new project coin without research about and later get huge lose..                  

• Useful or interesting 1

This is all good but I think that we should focus on Bitcoin that is the best one and then try to find a few more and invest money that are coming from profits but only see them as a lottery. There are some altcoins that are good projects and have strong development but most of the rest are moving very slowly if not at all.

Yep, those things are the ones that you need to know about when you're looking for a great cryptocurrency. Some might argue that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency, but it doesn't serve all of people's interest and preference.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is very difficult and challenging to know the coins that are good because of the volatility in crypto world. How is one going to be sure that the coins he is investing into would be valuable and also profitable in the long run. Even the best traders can't predict that but all I would conclude is that only those that are destined to make profits off it would.

Thank you for this information! I actually having a hard time to choose the best crypto currency to invest in, maybe I would do some more research about it but as of now I Bitcoin is still leading as the best crypto currency but it is also has the highest value so I must think first before investing.

A lot of factors are influencing the characteristic of the crypto riches exchanges,the present common media accounts,the resolution and manipulation part of the project,the feature of the pasty article to uncover the top of crypto currencies But every time a propel be supposed to be analyzed in list before investing Investment is powerful affair.

• +3 1

As a beginner this steps and suggestion help me a lot to find out a good and profitable coins before investing and trading. Thanks for sharing with us. From this we will not loss our money.  We all should study about the coins which we want to invest or trade before trading or investing   . Otherwise it will be risky for us        

Thanks for the advise buddy, i am eyeing some cryptocurrency which is the good one to buy and hodl since i am planning to invest some of my money. Know i have the basis of coins to looking at. I hope many people will follow your idea so they dont end up losing their money in crypto coin.

I too think that if any coin is serious about the launch and work it will be launched very soon after the announcement, so if it takes more time you should think of it.

All you mentioned here are absolutely right.  Before one should go into investment on cryptocurrency or acquiring any cryptocurrency, he should carefully take a look at these properties mentioned above. Cryptocurrency requires intensive research before going into it.

Cryptocurrencies have become a good and interesting opportunity as an investment opportunity, but you must carefully consider before choosing the currency and watching it for a period of up and down, and the purchase rate and deep research, is it real or fake

• +4 1

Your topic, my friend, is wonderful and it is rich in important information about cryptocurrencies, and I agree with you that one of the most important problems faced by novices in the field of cryptography is the inability to choose the appropriate currency for investment and this leads to a huge loss of their money.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I congratulate you and thank you for this great information, my friend, patience is a great virtue in this World of Cryptocurrencies when it comes to investing, the market will always give you opportunities, you just have to be patient when choosing and buying a cryptocurrency 

• +1 1

In the crypto market we need to search first of all about the coin details in which we are going to be invest and also check that in which exchange that coin is going to be launched. If the coin is launched on a good exchanges than its mean that coin is good and its future is bright.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 9/30/2020 at 1:58 AM, marchal87 said:

Thank you for this comprehensive and nice explanation.  Let me add an important factor.  Investing in a coin does not make quick profits, but you need patience, which is the most important factor for your success in trading, and you should pay attention to the quantity of supply and demand when you buy a particular digital currency

Yes, patience is one of the most important factors that must be present for all people who work in cryptocurrencies in the field of investment or trading, because without patience, you will never be able to make money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 minutes ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, patience is one of the most important factors that must be present for all people who work in cryptocurrencies in the field of investment or trading, because without patience, you will never be able to make money.

Absolutely we all need patients to succeed in life that's why I think cryptocurrency is a way of life because the only way to succeed here is to be patient

Yes, before any investment in any currency, the concept of this currency must be known and for what I found, the size of the investments, the road map for this currency, the volume of daily trading, the extent of its arrangement in the market cap and the platforms on which it is traded

On 9/29/2020 at 11:16 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Usually today's    discussion  for them who are new in crypto world.. Because mostly  newbie face the problem that in Which  coin  they going to invest..It's  mean they do mistake to find out the right currency  to invest.. Again some newbie buy those kind of crypto  currency  that later they face problem  to have those  currency .. 

If you want to invest  on crypto  currency  then it's most important  to find out the best currency.. There has lot of crypto currency  and if you see those  currency  performance  for 2-3 time  then you will try to buy them..  But later you can't  do anything  by those coin because they get dead soon.

So that whenever  you going to invest on crypto currency  you must  need to notice some step.. No need to be hurry because if you can be patience  with lil bit skill then you can be able to find out good crypto currency .. 

This some matter you must remember  when you going to find out good crypto   currency :

If you do ICO or IEO then that is different ..  Because now i am here discussed  about  those currency  that are already  trading  in many exchange  site.. 

You need to see this some matter when you going to buy crypto currency :

(1) Concept
(2) stability 
(3) according  to their roadmap their leading 
(4) according  to the price their circulating supply   and total supply.
(5) popularity 

(1) Concept:  Whenever  you going to find out a crypto currency  you must find out their project's main concept.. You can see thousands  crypto currency  and their price  will attract  you.. But they can't  stay for long run in crypto world just because their concept  is not good.. Example :: Voice, Red Pulse,  Verge and many coins too..

(2)Stability :  Its most important  matter to know  Before  invest in any currency..suppose  you invest in those coin that did good performance  2-3 time in life time.. Then without  any doubt  you are going to lose the amount of your investment .. Before  you going to invest in any coin first you need to see the coin stability.. So that if sometime the coin price  fall down but the coin again able to increase  it price..

(3) according to their roadmap their leading    every crypto currency has roadmap..  In that roadmap they do planning Where they will try to meet their target in how and in what manner or in what time frame their project..you can see  scam  project  there has no any activity according to their roadmap.. It's mean those project is scam.. 

Again in some project you cant able to find out roadmap..if you ask them About it then they will say we have roadmap but we dont want to publish it.. They will show us many reason according to the logic..   Without any doubt those project is scam..   Again  stay far away from those project that has no target..  

(4) According  to the price  circulating  supply  and total supply :: 

Because of popularity for some project  price Increase  like a myth but again decrease  like a myth.. For this be careful  to choice those kind of project.. Because to pump  those Project  some group help  those  project.. 

By the way, if you see  some Project's   circulating  supply  and price then you can feel lil bit doubt.. 

(5) popularity ::  A good project popularity  can easily attract  you because those project concept and skill is  enough  to attract  you. 

Here many member  can thought who is in the back forward  to find out  a good project.. I am also agreed with this kind of thought.. Even here i am talking  about  those  project that already  trading in different  exchange  site..

If i am here talking about  doing  IEO or ICO then i talked first About  who is in the back forward  of every  project ..

By the way,if you want to meet with any project  team Before  choice the project  then you can.. By this you can do more discussion  Before  choice any crypto currency..

NOTE :: English  is not my native  languages, please pardon  my mistakes..

download.jpeg

You are right all I mentioned is important, beginners to trading are always faced with the problem of choosing the currency in which to trade.

• +1 1

You should do a lot of research and making sure they are legit. When I heard someone recommend a coin, I go research for it. it will be helpful to always read the whitepaper and roadmap. you can also check whether dev is active or not. It should be better than chasing coins by other suggestion.

• +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Bitcoin will be my first choice of choosing the best cryptocurrency, it already proves many things for many people and, it also has the highest value compared to other cryptocurrency. The best cryptocurrency to invest is bitcoin, the best cryptocurrency to trade is the bitcoin well because of its high value, the higher the value the higher the risk. 

• +1 1

@Dorjoy12 Good publication, it frames the basics to use for trading cryptocurrencies, whenever I am going to use one to earn money I focus on the movement that has had in the last year, the twelve months that have passed and I make comparisons with the movement that had in the past and those of now, that gives me an idea of the seriousness that the project can have, research is the key to avoid taking unnecessary risks.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Thanks dude, your topic is very important because if we use internet then we cant get clear information and its also takes time. These point are really helpful before investing in any projects or coins. I like stability, roadmap and circulating supply because if the concept is unique and their future planning is well then obviously with the passage of time these coin, project will gain popularity but more circulating supply effect the price and thats are really helpful tool we must know before investment. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

Bitcoin is the most important currency in the field of cryptocurrencies, as it opens the way for other currencies to rise in the future. Bitcoin is the protector of other currencies, so if Bitcoin falls, other currencies fall, and vice versa. I think that Bitcoin will be a global power in the future.

In order to find for the best cryptocurrency you can found it by ranking through coingecno, also in binance exchange they are always shows top gainers coins and top losers of the day.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Your topic is very important for beginners and anyone who has questions about. It is always good to find advice that really helps. Remembering that, for everything we are going to do, we need to be patient and act wisely, because just as there are good coins, there are also bad coins, so it is important to study them in advance.