How to learn mining? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
star11

How to learn mining?

I am looking to learn the art of mining. Experts please guide me how I can learn mining bitcoin and ethereum and how much I can make per day mining. 

11 minutes ago, star11 said:

I am looking to learn the art of mining. Experts please guide me how I can learn mining bitcoin and ethereum and how much I can make per day mining. 

Do you have mining equipment? What will you use? You should learn the types of coins before you can decide what you want to mine.

18 minutes ago, Marissa nucup said:

yes your right it needed a better hardware for mining because i tried a cpu or gpu it will not lead you to good profit

it will only waste your time with low hardware and wasting electricity

it depends on what type of coins you are going to mine. ZEN is ok for CPU or GPU

Edited by Yanika

Just now, Marissa nucup said:

i didnt know that but now i know zen can be earn using cpu or gpu it sounds intersting to try

thanks

Do your diligence before taking on mining. Btw ZEN is very profitable to mine now and take your time to learn about ZEN, I am pretty much sure you would like it.

That depends what coin you want to mine ?.
If you want to mine bitcoin, you need big costs.
You need hardware, internet, electricity and software.
You need to do calculation before mining bitcoin. Because the costs is big. Don't let yourself lose

2 hours ago, star11 said:

Which coin do you want to mine? 

There is no more stuff to learn about mining just you need to understand a few terms in it which will be useful in mining.

What you are planning to do just brief in detail I can guide you.

2 hours ago, star11 said:

First learn which type of mining exists and what is POW and POS.

Then learn about software and how to set up rig or some other way for mining.

Learn to calculate mining profitable, which coin is best to mining.

You must to calculate electricity too, because that is important thing in mining.

There are many sites and tutorials where you can learn a lot of important things about mining.

Just you need to do is research, and not to ask someone to do work for you.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

learn from blogs like steemit, bloomberg, cointelegraph etc you can also get tons of information in youtube. thats very easy but you need some technical knowledge.

i really want 2 learn about cyrpto mining..i want 2 good money 

7 minutes ago, star11 said:

I am looking to mine bitcoin and ethereum. How do I go about it? I am planning to mine from the cpu of my pc. I am in a hotel room so I dont need to bother about the electricity cost as it is covered.

CPU mining can damage your laptop or desktop totally. CPU mining do not give you more profits because even bitcoin mining hardware giving less profits. just try to search on nicehash mining software to give a try 🙂 if you are in need to much 🙂 but profit would be to less per day. thank you.

4 hours ago, star11 said:

to mine there are two different way.. you can use a software.. mainly Asic miners are expensive and the most powerful system to use... or eventually use a GPU miners to mine other alt coins... 

last option would be that you do a cloud mining... but I strongly suggest to avoid it.

All this is my opinion and not a financial advice.

First thing you need is good equipment and cheap electricity, only if you have it then you should to watch video on YouTube, read different articles and also you should to learn about crypto economy

On 10/20/2019 at 3:24 PM, Radhi said:

That depends what coin you want to mine ?.
If you want to mine bitcoin, you need big costs.
You need hardware, internet, electricity and software.
You need to do calculation before mining bitcoin. Because the costs is big. Don't let yourself lose

Yes bitcoin mining needs a lot of money if you have large amount of money to mining bitcoin then it will be good for you to gain profit.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

If you're new to mining you're going to need three things.

1. A lot of money to pay your electricity bill because it's going to be high.

2. Patience because the money doesn't come easy.

3. As many fans as humanly possible. These mining rigs generate a lot of heat, and there's no way to keep them cool.

how to learn to mine the first step you have to learn to mine with people who have tried to mine first so you can understand it, secondly you must have capital and you must be consistent,

On 20.10.2019 at 11:18, star11 said:

At this stage, you won’t get profit from mining, unless you have your own power station, and most likely now all that the mining equipment goes to its maintenance.

firstly you need to chose more profitable coin. then determine the algorithm of that coin and buy hardwares according to algorithm.

In order to learn how to mine you should atleast have cheap electricity and a better GPU, mining bitcoin you can earn cryptocurrency without having to put down any money.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:18 PM, star11 said:

well it depends on your hardware/rigs. you need some fund to build some GPU mining rig for mining ETH or buy an ASIC miner to mining some BTC. you won't get any profit if you used your computer to mine. don't forget about the cost for electricity and hardware maintenance. if you have some mining hardware, find the pools for mining, then setting to that pool.

To make a profit from cryptocurrency mining, bitcoin you need to decide on the equipment for mining. I think with today's course, Bitcoin is higher. 

You need a capital of 500$ to buy a mining machine with the software and conected to your laptop.the problems you have to pay for electricity and it will cost you to much to return your capital and electricity and in final calculate the amount you get 

You can't just learn mining by reading a couple of comments from a forum posted by guys that barely know what mining even is. You need to find someone who has enough knowledge to teach you

Me too i want to learn mining so that i can use my computer for mining even if its not that big but atleast i can earn from it. Earning money for me is a big thing evem small earnings for me is good for me to have savings for the future.