Do you know D-TUBE - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Do you know D-TUBE

The word D-TUBE on simple basisc, stands for decentralized tube, in which on all occasions,buts on the use of a video streaming service, as an alternative to the native YouTube, as this video streaming service, is built on the blockchain, in which Steemit users will he be very well familiar with this of the D-TUBE and native coin on curation of the steem coin. The philosophy behind DTube leverages decentralized web technologies and cryptography to provide an alternative platform to private social media outlets like YouTube.

To know more, follow this link 

D-TUBE

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

Is the first time i hear about this DTube platform. Is it specialized only for cryptocurrency so that people can learn or is it like youtube you find any kind of video. Thank you by the way.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

@Upright  Honestly, I have not heard about this YouTube-like site before, and it is very interesting that D-Tube broadcast videos based on blockchain technology. I will visit this site and watch some videos, but I do not expect that it will compete with YouTube.

• +1 3

2 minutes ago, Moaz said:

@Upright  Honestly, I have not heard about this YouTube-like site before, and it is very interesting that D-Tube broadcast videos based on blockchain technology. I will visit this site and watch some videos, but I do not expect that it will compete with YouTube.

Obviously, the YouTube will have an edge, when considering it's maturity and evolvement over time, as on the D-TUBE, which will  be on attraction of Crypto enthusiasts and related parties or not. As video streaming is the service of modernize sharing services

22 hours ago, Upright said:

The word D-TUBE on simple basisc, stands for decentralized tube, in which on all occasions,buts on the use of a video streaming service, as an alternative to the native YouTube, as this video streaming service, is built on the blockchain, in which Steemit users will he be very well familiar with this of the D-TUBE and native coin on curation of the steem coin. The philosophy behind DTube leverages decentralized web technologies and cryptography to provide an alternative platform to private social media outlets like YouTube.

D-TUBE

Thanks for providing us with a new platform but what is the actual website of D-TUBE ? so that we can access it or a link to the website for easy access.

8 minutes ago, Digital said:

Thanks for providing us with a new platform but what is the actual website of D-TUBE ? so that we can access it or a link to the website for easy access.

Sure, as always, keeping the ride high, is necessary, when having to take view on this video streaming platform. Here's the link

D-TUBE Link click on it to be directed there. Cheers

41 minutes ago, Tunuu said:

Is the first time i hear about this DTube platform. Is it specialized only for cryptocurrency so that people can learn or is it like youtube you find any kind of video. Thank you by the way.

The D-TUBE is a video streaming site as YouTube which is a general purpose on any video content, as with what comes here, us, you get done incentives on your videos uploaded as well. Sure cheers

3 hours ago, Frank castle said:

@UprightIn fact, this is the first time that I see such a feature or technology, but you described it well and I thank you for this work, and I, in turn, will search more for this wonderful thing that will give us a new step in this field.

Sure, as with the involvement as how blockchain tech have been in constant evolvement, having to see such services is quite exciting, if you've been a Steemit user, you can easily see how blockchain have been used, in ways such as incentives to creators. Hopefully you love D-TUBE

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Come on in, take a look and enjoy the videos you've uploaded.  Of course Cheers will search further for this great thing that will give us new steps in this regard.

On 9/25/2020 at 12:21 AM, Upright said:

D-TUBE

I would like to see such great ideas popping off but the thing is, big platform just like youtube and vk and other already existing ones will try to eliminate any rising competition.

• +1 1

I am visit Dtube sometimes because some twitter followers I have are posting videos there and I watch them. I am like they are decntralized and they are not block and ban people for posting about cryptocurrency as the Youtube does and we can feel better in this platform than the Youbute that has made crypto influencer lifes very hard.

• +2 1

I visit this platform often and watch a lot of videos about crypto from people that are not famous like the most youtubers we know and I think it is a good idea to decentralize the video industry and not allow youtube to be the only source of information we have. Maybe we should all support this and not stay only with what we have that is against crypto like youtube.

DTube is an abbreviation of decentralized tube. It is a decentralized video platform built on top of the steem blockchain and the IPFS service. ... DTube is blockchain-based, which has new features like decentralized, crypto incentive, resistant to censorship, claimed fair platform, free of advertisement.

• +2 1

As far as I know, it is based on Avalon blockchain.They have native Dtube Coin (DTC) and PoS  consensus algorithm follows it but I have absolutely no idea now whether their DTC is being trad-able on any platform or not. 

• +2 1

Thanks for the topic, but we have seen many new social media platforms that follow this path and support blockchain, but they have not received a very wide response like the steemet platform

I read the article since it is the first time I've heard that application. I think based on its purpose which is to prevent the leak of personal and sensitive information of the user that could cause the account from hacking it is a good project which showcase the potential of blockchain technology and it gives an idea to the future developer to utilized this kind of technology to lessen the hacking incidents which is alarming since nowadays there were a lot of hacking incidents.

Edited by Cryptic

This is the first time that i am hearing about the Dtube network and this decentralized video sharing site. I would assume that if this has to do with the blockchain then there may also be rewards in crypto or perhaps the video content creators are paid in crypto as well for their time, such as monetization on youtube. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and i will be sure to check out this site more. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I know it very much , its a version of youtube but built on block chain and one earns when they use it , but the truth is to me it did not make that much of a change and it was really difficult to really get why this was, and we need to really work as hard and promote Dtube if we want freedom in the content we provide.

• +3 1

On 9/25/2020 at 9:32 PM, Moaz said:

I was also not aware about this great D-Tube until today when I came across this topic and it's awesome to hear that it broadcasts videos based on blockchain technology nevertheless,let me find out more about this by doing a research perhaps I will learn one or tow things by watching a video there.

• +2 1

D-tube provides voting power to every d- tube user at the rate of +1 DTC per hour and they have to spend this voting power to post, comment and tag on the content

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

D tube is same as the youtube and peoples will upload their videos on this site and they earn coins but the coins value is so much low and i don,t think so that D tube is the best way to make coins becasue the value is so much low.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/29/2020 at 9:17 AM, iloveyobit said:

Thanks for the topic, but we have seen many new social media platforms that follow this path and support blockchain, but they have not received a very wide response like the steemet platform

But, old users of the Steemit, will know this site, as the D-TUBE, is actually on how Steemit users tend to post videos, in which they can publish those post on Steemit. The D-TUBE is growing, but it's not quite owned by the Steemit system, but they collaborate on their independent sites

• Useful or interesting 1

On 25.09.2020 at 01:21, Upright said:

D-TUBE

Interesting. I think this is a very promising concept. I hope in the future we will see a greater number of such services, blockchain will be used more and more often in everyday life, not only in cryptocurrencies

It is the first time I have heard of that type of technology. I appreciate that information very much

On 9/28/2020 at 3:15 PM, Whited35 said:

As far as I know, it is based on Avalon blockchain.They have native Dtube Coin (DTC) and PoS  consensus algorithm follows it but I have absolutely no idea now whether their DTC is being trad-able on any platform or not. 

I first read and know about the Dtube on steemit platform. It is a very good project and I love it choice of blockchain network (Avalon), it respects privacy and decentralisation. About the DTC, it was scheduled to be tradable on the Q4 last year but I can't see a sign of it on any exchange so far (maybe because I am not an holder and less interested). I wonder what might have went wrong.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy