Check this out if you don't receive notifications. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Check this out if you don't receive notifications.

it's good to prepare our account and make all settings to facilitate the communication with other users, and follow our topics, or answer to any comment.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

@George10 good job for bringing up this information I think gradually we tends to no more features in this forum both new members and old members learn new things in the forum especially some features which we don't give much attention but are valuable .

6 minutes ago, Digital said:

@George10 good job for bringing up this information I think gradually we tends to no more features in this forum both new members and old members learn new things in the forum especially some features which we don't give much attention but are valuable .

You are welcome dear mate hope now you will be receiving notifications and you will not miss any post you follow when someone quotes your comment or mentions you in the post enjoy and happy posting.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing the best informative feature on us. Many of members here especially beginners don't know about this feature and how is it use. I think may be you will receive notifications when someone tagged ,quoted and rated you from their posts. 

🖤🖤DROP ME ON A LIKE🖤🖤

• +1 1

On 9/22/2020 at 2:11 PM, Fixfin said:

Notifications are helping us a lot in a forum as we know when we have replies or when a friends we follow posts something new. It is very important for a forum and made us be better and react to others

Receiving notifications for a quote or tagging from a fellow members supporting or seeking for more clarification in order for effective communication, mutual understanding and for real knowledge to prevail, to be share is too important for all. This is because it brings about good and quality posts to be circulating, for others to learn from and guide them in the forum for successful participation.

• +3 1

Notification is very important because we will me notify about the useful topics and mentioned post. We can check them immediately and be active in this member. Not only money we will be paid knowledge which is the most important to survive.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did find this when I look at all the options and made some changes and turned all on and I receive a few notifications. I'd like to see one that notifies me when a new post is made in some of the sections I selected. This will make it better experience.

• Useful or interesting 1

@George10 Well you have explained the way of managing our notification settings. And I have enabled the notification through notification tab in forum as I don't check my email frequently. We can enable the notification for which we like to be informed there and it's the best thing as customizing the notification based on our personal interest is awesome feature of the forum.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@George10 obviously a good tutorial for those who didn't recived notifaction if someone mentioned or give a reputation .

I also faced same problem befor 4-5 month ago , then I will reset my notifaction settings as a result I will get notifaction again .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Very nice that you are gave us this very good guidance to change the notification to our use and it was luck that help me to found this when I start after only few days and if we don't we lose many good reply to our questions or mistakes made.

• +1 1

I think someone gets notified when someone tagged. I want to see that a new post is made of a new post in the selected section when I notify me.

Yes you have done a great job for the beginners that are not familiar with the interface of the cryptotalk forum. So you must keep it up in order to help them furthur.

• +4 1

Great, Crpyotalk is new-modern came to change the world. This is configured once or several times ?. But sometimes community users respond to my post or responses about a topic and the notification is not reflected, why is that? I do not want them to believe that I am important or that I do not care.

On 9/22/2020 at 9:01 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Thank you for this useful information. For me, I prefer to receive notifications through the notifications panel, because I cannot read all notices from e-mail.

You are welcome mate and I also prefer receiving notifications right here in the platform than to the email because if you receive them vai email,you will still be redirected here to the platform.

Good information for when you are waiting for answers on a topic that you are very interested in knowing about, many do not know this so I consider it a good guide to start in the forum. Greetings to all and I hope you are very well

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, magnes975 said:

Good information for when you are waiting for answers on a topic that you are very interested in knowing about, many do not know this so I consider it a good guide to start in the forum. Greetings to all and I hope you are very well

You are welcome to the forum,greetings to you as well and it is good that you have found help from my post,take care and continue following some forum rules so that you stay safe in this forum, currently many topics that are not useful are deleted from the forum therefore, the only way to survive is by creating useful ones and obeying forum rules good lucky my friend.

• +3 1

9 minutes ago, sarfabia said:

tq to sharing

Your post must be of 100 words character with good English,not this way,edit it and read forum rules in pinned topics of each section so that you know what is required here before you put your self in trouble of being banned good lucky.

• +2 1

You are right @George10 it is a great feature and as you said it helps you stay updated.When i joined this forum I didn't knew about this settings ,a senior member @Babubu609 messaged me and told me about this feature .From then I have enabled many notifications options in settings.I think many new members when  they read this post ,it will help them in enabling this settings.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Hi good day. I am sincerely happy to be a part of this forum, I am relatively new here but in knowledge if I have some experience.

And I like that in the different areas of the forum the debate is maintained and together we can resolve doubts both in the area of cryptocurrencies and in any other area.

Your post was of great help to me, because I did not have the option to enable notifications when I registered (I did not know how to find it either) and it is an important factor when following a thread of interest.

• +3 1

@George10 I think this topic is already written by me some months back.although you did a great job. The difference from your posts was the title and the Contents I hope the Moderators dont delete it or close it till further notice. Link to exactly topic.

Thanks for the information friend, with reason I did not see any type of notification in my user panel. Following your steps I hope that now I can start receiving them to be aware of my activity in the forum.

• +2 1

I think the way Notification Control displays is a little different from the way you mentioned to us.
I can access it through the account settings directly.

Am I in the right place according to the picture that I attached?

Screenshot 2020-10-08 005101.png

I like this new feature, until now I have used the web version of Cryptotalk and did not know that notifications could be activated. Thank you very much.