Check this out if you don't receive notifications. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Check this out if you don't receive notifications.

Thank you very much my dear friend, you have shared this very well Information. This pattern was very important for many new members and I think many old members also do not know about this settings. Your post is very helpful for me, it made me know how we can get notifications. Once again thank you very much and Wish you best of luck 

• +3 1

Hi gentlemen thank you so much for help me to find the notifications before this post I have not the idea about to find the the notifications on this forum yes I also think that about the notifications but I have not the knowledge to find the notifications again thank you

Thanks for this topic you post,as a newbie at least i learn more now and I know more and also will be glad to you if we can also get another topics that will make us to learn more in the forum thanks 

• +1 2

Notification system works perfectly Where any message or tag It happens to your account or your response, a message arrives in the email of each account or it is in the spam box It also appears here in the forum on the notifications icon And that the site thus provides the maximum degree of interaction and communication for members among themselves at all times.

• +2 1

wow really,This is a good information. This helps you to see the latest information in the forum. If new members read your post, they will know about it. I hope this will be helpful for them.

Thanks bro! you provide a great information for me because before this I not now such kind of notification and how many people email me on this platform and guide me so you provide a genuine and authentic problem solution for me thank you.

You have done a great job by making this topic. I did not know about this feature of cryptotalk platform before but now I know. By visiting this, we can read any notifications that have come and if we can stay aware with everything. Every member should go to it and know everything well. Cryptotalks all the features are very good, this is the best platform. 

• +2 1

You have given us good information and we have learned a lot from it. You have made such a good post which is useful for people especially new comers .It will solve a lot of people's problems and enable them to move forward .

Thank you for sharing this knowledge and information. It seems very good and helpful also. You can check your notifications by this if you not got them because of any Reason like network issues etc. Overall it is a very good platform to earn money and got information at the same time .

This post added positively on my knowledge. There is a red dot on this bottom highlighted ever since when I start work. But I didn't mind since is not stopping my post not until now when the knowledge is pass to me.

Thanks for warning, I will take it into account to configure my cryptotalk account, this is great to be able to have news and thus know when we have a response from a community colleague.

Thank you for your post, I really did not know these functions, I hope that everyone, like me, has been surprised because I did not know this, thanks for your post, greetings.

• +1 1

It is a great idea to disclose these means to amateurs who don't have a clue how to get news and warnings, and there might be some old individuals who know nothing about this component. Getting notices on the email caused me particularly in after what's going on in this discussion

Your topic was useful to me, thank you for posting it. But since I started doing topics and comments, I haven't received any notification whatsoever of a reaction or a comment or a like. I remain optimistic as long as I'm new to the forum and don't get bad notifications.

• +1 1

I did not have knowledge of this configuration, thank you very much I will do it to be without doubts more up to date with everything in the forum that is why I am interested in this topic I want to improve everything that would be my practice in the forum.

• +3 1

Thanks friend.  It is a great function of the forum, it will be very helpful to me to receive notifications in my email and thus be more aware of the new topics of the forum. Thank you, as a new user, I had no knowledge of this configuration.

Edited by SaancoAnalco

Yes my dear very right and useful information you post yes. If you can't got the notification then check your settings and allow the notification and after this you received your notification.

• +1 1

As for me iam a beginner, honestly I think I don't know anything about it but I will learn more from my senior members.

On 9/21/2020 at 11:37 AM, George10 said:

This topic will guide you on how to start receiving some notifications here in this forum or vai your email therefore, take your time and go through.1600665445892.png.d82e189ac7951d357347de41bca74940.png

As shown in the above shared capture follow step by step;

1. Press on the left feature circled in  your account you will be redirected to the page showing the notifications feature press on it and follow the second step below.

2. Press on notifications settings at the right corner and you will be taken to the settings page thereafter follow the third step below.

3.Now all you need to do is begin your settings as you prefer to receive notifications either by email or notifications list right here in the forum and tick on option of your choice but you don't need to go for everything rather choose only those you would want to be updated on in general as I have shot listed a few that I feel they are important to me as shown in the above capture on point 3 and after you are done just press the save button,that so you are done and notifications will start to pop up in your account.

This is a great feature that helps you to stay updated in the forum therefore, make use of it.

Hello My friend, Thanks for your valuable information about this notification settings. I'm new to here and I'm studying all about this forum. Your message is a  great use to make a big community here.

Obviously, it is an extraordinary element in the discussion and it causes you to see the most recent news in the gathering and there are numerous new individuals who don't have the foggiest idea how to utilize this element, and thusly I encourage them to peruse your point and comprehend it well.

Thanks, a buddy for advising us on this because this feature is the main feature of this forum. If you can't get any kind of notification then you must try the notification feature. It is the best feature as the other apps provide you like Facebook or Instagram as well. from point of view it is good advice for everyone on this forum.

On 9/20/2020 at 11:07 PM, George10 said:

This topic will guide you on how to start receiving some notifications here in this forum or vai your email therefore, take your time and go through.1600665445892.png.d82e189ac7951d357347de41bca74940.png

As shown in the above shared capture follow step by step;

1. Press on the left feature circled in  your account you will be redirected to the page showing the notifications feature press on it and follow the second step below.

2. Press on notifications settings at the right corner and you will be taken to the settings page thereafter follow the third step below.

3.Now all you need to do is begin your settings as you prefer to receive notifications either by email or notifications list right here in the forum and tick on option of your choice but you don't need to go for everything rather choose only those you would want to be updated on in general as I have shot listed a few that I feel they are important to me as shown in the above capture on point 3 and after you are done just press the save button,that so you are done and notifications will start to pop up in your account.

This is a great feature that helps you to stay updated in the forum therefore, make use of it.

I believe that this technique is awesome, here and there the issue isn't in the discussion, yet in the program settings, in light of the fact that numerous individuals don't allow him to send warnings

• +3 1

This post is going to help me a lot, I have been wondering for long why I have not been receiving notifications but now this tips I think I will go through and study if gently, i pray it work. Thanks for sharing senoir. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing this information with us. So far I have not had this problem, but it is good to know to take it into account in case this problem happens to me.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone, what good information, personally I did not know how to do it or that this tool existed, but I think it is a good alternative to keep members informed about the most important news about the cryptotalk platform and other topics of interest.