Check this out if you don't receive notifications. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Check this out if you don't receive notifications.

This is succha helpful post. I was having problem with my notification now i can get notified of my activities and news and also get notified when i am tagged or quoted and replied too. Thank you.

• +1 1

Thank you so much mate for posting this great topic. I was facing definitely to get my notifications. After I changed the settings now I'm able to keep track of my notifications. Wish you blessings mate 

• +1 1

Thanks for posting this topic. Many of the newbies in this forum do noy know about the features and these posts will help them to get know about. This feature is very useful to get latest news about the forum.

I don't need to receive notifications in the email because I am always in the forum and I can see everything directly. For those that would love to do that I think the topic has explained it all.

This is true, my friend, it is a great feature through which you can see everything new in the forum and you can choose how to inform you about it either through notifications here in the forum or by e-mail

For me, it is better to get notifications by e-mail

• +2 1

Thank you buddy because of this useful information and many of the members don't know anything about this setting and by this we can get latest information and update according to the forum.

Thanks for this eye opening post, I followed the instructions step by step and I've enabled the notification and it's a cool features to begin with, what I love about this forum is that old members are trying to bring the newbies along on learning about this platform, thanks for taking us along

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes, thanks, my pal, for this explanation, which affords us with proper and useful capabilities for those who use the discussion board, particularly new users who will gain from this subject matter

Thanks for bringing up this topic and thanks to the replies now everybody of us know the importance of notification s. In future we can receive notifications from the forum whenever required.

On 21/9/2020 at 2:07, George10 said:

Este tema lo guiará sobre cómo comenzar a recibir algunas notificaciones aquí en este foro o en su correo electrónico, por lo tanto, tómese su tiempo y continúe.1600665445892.png.d82e189ac7951d357347de41bca74940.png

Como se muestra en la captura compartida anterior, siga paso a paso;

1. Presione en la función de la izquierda rodeada con un círculo en su cuenta, será redirigido a la página que muestra la función de notificaciones, presione sobre ella y siga el segundo paso a continuación.

2. Presione en la configuración de notificaciones en la esquina derecha y será llevado a la página de configuración. A continuación, siga el tercer paso a continuación.

3.Ahora todo lo que necesita hacer es comenzar su configuración, ya que prefiere recibir notificaciones por correo electrónico o por lista de notificaciones aquí mismo en el foro y marcar la opción de su elección, pero no necesita ir a todo, sino elegir solo aquellas en general, querrá estar actualizado, ya que he enumerado algunas que creo que son importantes para mí, como se muestra en la captura anterior en el punto 3 y, una vez que haya terminado, presione el botón Guardar, para que haya terminado y Las notificaciones comenzarán a aparecer en su cuenta.

Esta es una gran característica que te ayuda a mantenerte actualizado en el foro, por lo tanto, úsala.

I receive notifications of labels but I did not think that it could be done by mail, this is a great function and so we will be more alert with respect to the answers they have given us on any topic discussed. Thanks for this MR.

• +1 1

I am agree with you my friend. Most of the members don't know about this great feature of the forum. Turning notification on will help you to stay in touch with this forum via email as well as mobile or desktop notification even you are not open this forum. So it is a good post to inform many members foe this great feature of the forum. Best wishes!

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

It is indeed a beautiful feature and most of us need it if he provides him with constant contact with the latest news and events and he can know what is going on inside the forum through this notice
It's a good post my friend, thank you

This is helping a lot and the notification are for me the best part of the forum .  It can get  you easy to the  post that you were  notified . You can decide to receive notifications if any member tagged you quoted your post,rate your post and many more options .

• Useful or interesting 1

I have only on the notification about the tag because I didn't find the notification of the rate important because we can't know who has given rates and more notifications will make the things complex and I don't find comfortable. So, It's better to use email notifications and notification about the tag.

• +2 1

Hi. Thanks my friend. I also feel that's dificulty and now i think by reading your post, no more my difficulty. So now i go to the notification option and adjust my setting. I also advice to other members do this work. This is very good feature in this forum. And also that always sharing your information to us. Thanks.

• +1 1

On 9/21/2020 at 2:07 AM, George10 said:

This topic will guide you on how to start receiving some notifications here in this forum or vai your email therefore, take your time and go through.1600665445892.png.d82e189ac7951d357347de41bca74940.png

As shown in the above shared capture follow step by step;

1. Press on the left feature circled in  your account you will be redirected to the page showing the notifications feature press on it and follow the second step below.

2. Press on notifications settings at the right corner and you will be taken to the settings page thereafter follow the third step below.

3.Now all you need to do is begin your settings as you prefer to receive notifications either by email or notifications list right here in the forum and tick on option of your choice but you don't need to go for everything rather choose only those you would want to be updated on in general as I have shot listed a few that I feel they are important to me as shown in the above capture on point 3 and after you are done just press the save button,that so you are done and notifications will start to pop up in your account.

This is a great feature that helps you to stay updated in the forum therefore, make use of it.

Undoubtedly a great function but that I personally did not know completely, I did not know that, thanks for the contribution, so we can be very attentive to the response of any issue.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 21/9/2020 at 2:07, George10 said:

Este tema lo guiará sobre cómo comenzar a recibir algunas notificaciones aquí en este foro o en su correo electrónico, por lo tanto, tómese su tiempo y continúe.1600665445892.png.d82e189ac7951d357347de41bca74940.png

Como se muestra en la captura compartida anterior, siga paso a paso;

1. Presione en la función de la izquierda rodeada con un círculo en su cuenta, será redirigido a la página que muestra la función de notificaciones, presione sobre ella y siga el segundo paso a continuación.

2. Presione en la configuración de notificaciones en la esquina derecha y será llevado a la página de configuración. A continuación, siga el tercer paso a continuación.

3.Ahora todo lo que necesita hacer es comenzar su configuración, ya que prefiere recibir notificaciones por correo electrónico o lista de notificaciones aquí en el foro y marcar la opción de su elección, pero no necesita ir a todo, sino elegir solo aquellas en general, querrá estar actualizado, ya que he enumerado algunas que creo que son importantes para mí, como se muestra en la captura anterior en el punto 3 y, una vez que haya terminado, presione el botón Guardar, para que haya terminado y Las notificaciones comenzarán a aparecer en su cuenta.

Esta es una gran característica que te ayuda a mantenerte actualizado en el foro, por lo tanto, úsala.

What a great help you have just clarified some things, I thought that it could not be, in fact I just thought that you had to check the notifications icon to be able to know who mentioned us, but I see that even by email we can receive notifications, it is very interesting This function.

• +1 1

On 9/21/2020 at 2:07 PM, George10 said:

This topic will guide you on how to start receiving some notifications here in this forum or vai your email therefore, take your time and go through.1600665445892.png.d82e189ac7951d357347de41bca74940.png

As shown in the above shared capture follow step by step;

1. Press on the left feature circled in  your account you will be redirected to the page showing the notifications feature press on it and follow the second step below.

2. Press on notifications settings at the right corner and you will be taken to the settings page thereafter follow the third step below.

3.Now all you need to do is begin your settings as you prefer to receive notifications either by email or notifications list right here in the forum and tick on option of your choice but you don't need to go for everything rather choose only those you would want to be updated on in general as I have shot listed a few that I feel they are important to me as shown in the above capture on point 3 and after you are done just press the save button,that so you are done and notifications will start to pop up in your account.

This is a great feature that helps you to stay updated in the forum therefore, make use of it.

This has been my problem during my first week here at cryptotalk. Luckily my friend told me about fixing the notification settings and helped me a lot since then. This is a good tutorial and easy to follow. I hope this helps more newbies and beginners like me! Thank you.

• +1 1

Valuable information that you did not know. The procedure to follow is fully understood. The fact of configuring the notification panel appropriately is very useful for us since we can receive notifications every time a new publication appears, reducing our search time. Remember that time is the only thing that cannot be recovered and the fact of receiving notifications means saving time.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

This topic is very good because now people who have or had this problem will now have a solution and will not be left with that problem they have and more help some or some beginners who have this problem.

Much obliged to you sibling for sharing your important data it would be an extraordinary accommodating for the new individuals and furthermore the old individuals who don't know about this element. We as a whole need to turn on the warning since it is an incredible accommodating for the individuals.

You are topic is very informative for those who don't receiving the notification but I like the first feature that we are only receiving the notification from those posts in which we are mentioned so we don't have to make a lot of research for the notification in which we are mentioned basically we are answered in that comments are posts.

So if we are not receiving the notification then we can turn it on easily by following the method as you are saying.