Check this out if you don't receive notifications. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Check this out if you don't receive notifications.

Thank you for the information. I didn’t realize that function to keep track of my activity.Thank you for the information. I didn’t realize that function to keep track of my activity.

this post which is really helpful and I advise everyone here to apply the notification feature and thus I never miss anything

• +1 1

Your topic was useful to me, thank you for posting it. But since I started doing topics and comments, I haven't received any notification whatsoever of a reaction or a comment or a like. I remain optimistic as long as I'm new to the forum and don't get bad notifications.

No siempre recibo notificaciones amigo pero no me molesta mucho que soy una persona que publica mucho y aja es molesto ver cada vez que en los inicios de google y mi pc no es tan rápido para sujetarlo .. .

On 9/21/2020 at 2:07 AM, George10 said:

This topic will guide you on how to start receiving some notifications here in this forum or vai your email therefore, take your time and go through.1600665445892.png.d82e189ac7951d357347de41bca74940.png

As shown in the above shared capture follow step by step;

1. Press on the left feature circled in  your account you will be redirected to the page showing the notifications feature press on it and follow the second step below.

2. Press on notifications settings at the right corner and you will be taken to the settings page thereafter follow the third step below.

3.Now all you need to do is begin your settings as you prefer to receive notifications either by email or notifications list right here in the forum and tick on option of your choice but you don't need to go for everything rather choose only those you would want to be updated on in general as I have shot listed a few that I feel they are important to me as shown in the above capture on point 3 and after you are done just press the save button,that so you are done and notifications will start to pop up in your account.

This is a great feature that helps you to stay updated in the forum therefore, make use of it.

excellent information for beginners in the forum that we are entering and we know little about how the forum itself works.

Yes it is helpful to me. Now I have understood to get notification what to do. I like to get notification from my posts. As I am new in this forum I didn’t know this option we have.         

Yes, thank you, my friend, for this explanation, which provides us with good and useful features for those who use the forum, especially new users who will benefit from this topic

• +1 1

Thank you very much for this post! Everything is clear and concise, adapted for each user, and it's very cool! A friend of mine has encountered such a problem that his account doesn't receive notifications, and this is a big problem for him. Therefore, thanks to this post, we were able to solve this situation!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you really want to receive good reputation points you must finish the requirement of the forum first which is the 100 useful posts. As long as you don't have 100 posts, you won't receive any payment and also it could less the possibility to get good reputation point because your account is just a newbie.

• +2 1

On 11/17/2020 at 6:43 PM, TimopheyKa said:

A friend of mine has encountered such a problem that his account doesn't receive notifications, and this is a big problem for him.

By reading this post and going through Wonderful comments and further relevant clarification now you can also draw his/her attention to this post or put him/her through on how to set the notification and begins to receive notifications for current happenings in the forum

Thank you. I was looking for a button to enable notifications. Now I can follow my interests. All new members should know that it is very necessary for you to continue your work.

• +4 1

Thank you brother for sharing your valuable information it would be a great helpful for the new members and also the old members who are not aware about this feature. We all need to turn on the notification because it is a great helpful for the members.

Receiving notifications in this forum is a good feature, it can be set up as explained in your useful topic. For me, I receive notifications because I have prepared them in advance, but for new members it is good for them to be set up as well for everyone to benefit from.

Thank you my friend for sharing information about this feature, I had a problem following my topics, I had to save a copy of links to follow my topics and reply on them to help others understand.

"We grow by lifting others"

At first everyone is waiting for a notice to arrive and suffers from this problem. But I have directed those who do not know about this matter, especially the senior members of the forum, who do not know how to solve the problem of not receiving any notifications. It is also useful when you receive notifications about every person who has referred to you or a notification of someone you follow.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is a very helpful and informative post for beginners, gladly I am really into exploring things that's why I completely set up my account before I start. Turning on the notification is important but not necessary, it is very useful if you want to reply if someone quotes some of your previous comment and it can start exchanging different ideas and opinions.

Very good information friend! For a long time I have filtered my notifications so that they reach me in my email, which makes my job much easier. It is a very good tool since we can receive notifications wherever we choose, so we can maximize our time and everything will be easier!

Receiving notifications makes us updated. This forum provides us notification if our named is mentioned anywhere . This makes us alert about the activities happening to us. After trying this I hope I would get notifications about everything. Above information is really helpful to us. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks friend @George10 for sharing such an important topic with each of us here we appreciate your effort and find more  help in these contents,I will check my notifications settings and see if it matches your short guide so that I don't miss out.

Hey @George10 Thanks for the heads up am always trying to configure the platform and this forum , I learn something new everyday and so thank you for that and am going to check it right now its important we do have something going on as of now its important , really important but also we need new features, like a chat box we communicate with people live

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. I am new here and I am learning something new one day about the forum and about digital currency

Right we need to modify our settings by ourselves to activate the notifications because they are off in few months ago and any one need to know that, Thanks for the tutorial it's helpful for new and also oldest members like me