If you get scammed - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

If you get scammed

Scammers are too smart especially for newbies, but as beginners it would be royal to report when you got scammed or almost did got scammed so as to make other people aware and avoid more scamms.

There are many scammers in this virtual world so you always be careful when trying any websites related to it. You should not easily trust any website that is offering good things in return like promising to double your money for only a few days. If you already transfer tour money to another wallet then there is no more way to turn it back to you because crypto is not refundable, better to do with this is to report to the authority.

This is true. Most of us have fallen into one of the fraud, especially those who fear the honest sites in which they invest. The matter does not concern the beginners alone, but everyone may not have fallen into one of the fraud before, but do not think that you are smart and that you are not greedy, you will be trapped in one of the traps. Take precautions before you do anything

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Well when i started here, my friend give me a advises on how to get rid or avoid being scammed by scammers. We all need to trust no one in the internet world especially those people who are contacting us about crypto, we should always be careful and always be vigilant all the time.

We all know that scams are in every filed of internet not only crytop currency by the way crytop moderators they are trying the best too minimize Scam's in the crytop currency forum 

There are also types of investors such as beginner or experienced .. Also there are types of fraudsters .. beginner and professional .. Therefore, no matter how careful and safer it develops, fraudsters will always find a hole through which they can enter.

I have had experiences with fraud and theft on the part of many sites, especially those that pay to watch ads or videos, as well as fake currency mining sites, but I do not regret this and it made me gain experience in how to know fraudulent sites and the various methods they take in that.

On 9/19/2020 at 11:50 PM, Moaz said:

We, as users of cryptocurrencies, are exposed at any moment to fraud and deception by fake investment sites or fake airdrops. Fraudsters are everywhere in the world of crypto, so we must be careful and share our bad and successful experiences in this forum so that the rest of the members benefit from them and not be repeated  The same mistakes we made

@Moaz You're absolutely right. Earning with the help of cryptocurrencies might a topic of interest for most of us. And with our interest in the crypto field, we are also able to witness various scams, frauds and phishing attacks online. So, it's up to us how we deal with the scams. The most important part is to keep oneself far from scams, and not involving in risk or going with easy earnings, that might turn out to be scams. Since, we must help others by sharing our experience, so that other members can be aware, and they do not fall under similar scams, as we have before.

• +2 2

There are numerous spammers on this gathering, we simply need to advise the administrators about any arbitrary message we get from them, and they will be prohibited legitimately, they might be con artists, and we succumb to their misrepresentation.

My friend you have shared very good information with us. As you talked about cryptocurrency is very much loaded with scammers. Scammers are found from cryptocurrency and are trying their best to scame people. As many cryptocurrency websites have come up these days which offer people to double their investment. Show many such airdrops of crypto that cheat people by giving them greed to benefit. And when people hear that their investment will be doubled very soon, then they come in their fraud and invest their huge amount in them. But when you invest in such websites of many people, then they work with them from this website and this kind of websites scam with them. 

And if you are ever done with you, then you should bring news to your forum. If you do this then maybe the other people on your forum can escape this deception. So if you are ever scame, then you should immediately tell to the forum so that it will give awareness to other people. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/19/2020 at 5:59 PM, bogdanoff said:

The cryptocurrency field is full of scammers. They are everywhere  and as beginners we know their plans but it took us time to learn how to avoid them. There are fake giveaways scam airdrop and fake websites, we receive hundreds of phising emails and we are seconds from getting scammed after clicking a link.

Some have already fallen to their plans and the reason is not the fault of victims.

They did not know how to protect. We talk about scammers here and we can all be victims now or later so do not judge the victim by calling them greedy and stupid as I have read in comments. It is not about being clever but have experience. 

Second thing - if we get scammed we have to tell to the forum. With this we help other member to know and avoid the same fate we have. This is our part and how we can help other when we lost money to a scam and how we stop the criminal from stealing more. They will earn less from their scam and we payback this way to them.

We all know that in crypto, it involves money so many scammers are attracted to it. The members should always be wise and careful in using crypto like don't ever give your password to a stranger or your btc addresses because it will be their chance to hack your account. Don't trust easily people.

It's really possible specially in this forum there is many scammer can contact you as many way with chatting box or in your profile page ,we really need to be careful about that, never trust any one who told you invest with us

This is a good topic. As a beginner it can be very hard to try and identify the scammers and the scam sites because you are unaware and therefore you are not sure what is considered to be realistic, even for faucets and what is not. The scammer are typically preying on the lack of knowledge with beginners or the greed of the more experienced members. It is a very good suggestion to post these on the forum, as the older members will guide you if a site is a scam or not and how to address it, or if you should even make use of it. Forums and reviews are a great way to see if a site is a scam or not. 

Also, for those that have been scammed in the past, I hope that this has not discouraged you. Whilst scams are an everyday occurrence in crypto, it is something that most crypto users go through at some point in their journey. As they say, we learn from our mistakes. So don't let it get you down. Take it as a learning lesson and push through. 

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

thanks a lot my friend for this beautiful information i am totally new here and i know that scammers are everywhere in this world so i also want to get knowledge about the scammers of this forum so i can get rid of them when i get scammed.

What an educative post.  We don't pray it will happen to us,  but when it does,  we should report to the moderators. We should not relent to try again.  Our members should be ready to inform the rest when they discovered any scam.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:59 PM, bogdanoff said:

Some have already fallen to their plans and the reason is not the fault of victims.

They did not know how to protect. We talk about scammers here and we can all be victims now or later so do not judge the victim by calling them greedy and stupid as I have read in comments. It is not about being clever but have experience

Yes, I agree with your description of this title! Victims are usually unaware of their fate and they click on the links sent in their emails by scammers and it is not their fault because scammers are very clever and cunning and victims usually do their tricks and trapped.  They are unaware of their traps and do not even know how to protect themselves. 

I only call those people greedy who are aware of their money being lost because they think of getting rich with just one click and they follow scammers, while there are also high level scammers who use advanced skills to trap and I will not call their victims greedy, Because they have just encountered common scammers.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:59 PM, bogdanoff said:

Second thing - if we get scammed we have to tell to the forum. With this we help other member to know and avoid the same fate we have.

Agreed! We should tell others to protect them from scamming and limit that scammer from taking away more money. Good topic to help everyone on this forum THANKS

Scammers have a lot of ways to scam other people that they seem worthy or even though people that are just a newbie mostly in this crypto world. Scammers is everywhere sometimes they will offer you that your money would be double or giving you some site that you will earn some cryptocurrency and to avoid being scammed we should not give our trust to other easily and if they give you some sites dun click it make a research about if first. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

all right you are extremely true. We be supposed to bring up to date the forum if we pick up scammed. This forum is plump of scammers and beginners fix not be familiar with about these belongings and they consider on any fraud. accordingly we be supposed to present in order about scams to newbies. 

Thanks for the information friend! I was never scammed because I always have caution but this information is very useful for newbies, to alert them and take care of their money! In this forum you can learn a lot, experienced users are always sharing their knowledge and that is great!

• +1 1

sure, the sphere is full of fraudsters, so we should pay attention to that once any member of the forum falls into fraud, he should tell the rest of the contributors and warn them, and if we do no longer try this, we reveal our pals to fraud, we must be one hand on this count number.

unfortunately Most of victims are newbies most of people think crypto is a great place to make a lot of money in a short time ( which is possible) and scammers offer them to double their money or something like that and then steal their money. As you said we cant get back the money but we can tell others to stop scammers.

You’re proper, scammers are anywhere, and that they paintings honestly difficult if you want to scam us.  They work hard to hack us. Scammers have faux emails, faux ads, fake airdrops, faux crypto projects, and plenty of extra faux things.  And they're always at the back of us to damage us. So we need to be very careful approximately whatever we do. agin be careful

Every now and then fraudsters are increasingly looking for a way to scam people so we have to keep enlightening each other of any new tricks they try to come up with at all times. 

Scammers are everywhere in our life. But in Cryptocurrency scamming is not much hard. Cause the beginners doesn't know much about it. Thus they fell into their trap. I can share an incident that j experienced. Once an unknown telegram user dm me with his wallet balance and tell me to send mine so that he can give me some of his usd that he got from uni. So i sent my address with a screenshot. I don't know how he figured out my wallet. The next moment i wasn't able to enter in my wallet. It shows password that i never given. Thanks to god that my wallet was empty. So i suggest not to do this mistake as i did.

There is need to share experience in this forum, and those that are scammed will share for other to learn and not make the same mistake and get scammed.