Do you think bitcoin will hit 20k usd in 2020??? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Do you think bitcoin will hit 20k usd in 2020???

i think right now everyone is so positive about bitcoin movement up, but i think bitcoin price is so high now and with the upcoming second wave of corona and the fact that there hasnt been any correction for a long time...i think we might be heading down to 12k-12.5k.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@pacific no one can predict any currency price perfect but its Just an imagination by following the currency trading volume every day plus recent event.. As i said btc price will touch 20k usd at the end of  this year because i have followed up some support on btc which can easily lead the btc pricw up.. Recently eth 2.0 deposit active and many member think it will lead eth price up.. Thus we can do prediction on different currency easily..                           

@Dorjoy12..i agree with you..No one can easily predict the price of BTC.  Because the price of Bitcoin always goes up and down.  However, crypto experts can estimate its price.  Bitcoin's mainly depends on demand and supply.  As the demand for Bitcoin increases, so will its price.  So Bitcoin is becoming more popular and in demand day by day, so I can say its price will touch 20K

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Bitcoin's mainly depends on demand and supply.  As the demand for Bitcoin increases, so will its price.  So Bitcoin is becoming more popular and in demand day by day, so I can say its price will touch 20K

Every one know that btc or any currency price depend on its supply in stock market.. But there has some difference  about price pump and dump..  Supply is not the only reason why btc price go up or Down..  Such  as you need to know that  some logical news and illogical news make the stock market affected too which lead any currency price pump and dump.. Soon i am going to create a topic about why coin price pump and dump..        

• +3 1

We are closer to a new all time high now than never in almost three years. I think it will happen and 20k will be taken over in a matter of some weeks. Bitcoin is on a trajectory to pass 20k and go above it and perhaps even reach double this price close to 40k in only some months maybe until March or May 2021.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 you are right but I think it going like that so it will hit 20k because in the current time it hit 14k I'm just saying that I don't know such idea but it growing so fast that's why I say, let's see what more expert members say about that..

Yesterday i read a news that almost 1 billions usd get transferred to dark web which means  the transferrer bought a huge amount btc which increase the demand of btc in a moment.. Again now usa election which also effect on btc price plus yesterday eth 2.0 deposit get started.. Actually this kind of trend in crypto market makes Both btc and alt price pump but soon we can see huge pump on btc..                       

• +2 1

Most likely I have already seen that Bitcoin has been rising, it is a strong currency the more they buy Bitcoin, the more possibly it reaches 20k before the end of this year. It is difficult to predict the price of a currency in the short term but Bitcoin has the impulse to reach more than 15k the price today Nov 05 2020 is $ 14,505

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 9/19/2020 at 12:21 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Ofcourse my price prediction can be wrong as it crypto world but  if bitcoin keep pushing forward   my prediction is on 20k usd btc in 2020..  We can hope this price because btc is the god of crypto currency..    

You are right, price prediction can be wrong sometimes. I am happy with bitcoin because i was holding some amount and i was just waiting for 15k, I am lucky because now it 16k. BTC is now moving strong, maybe we can see 20k soon.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

15 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are right, price prediction can be wrong sometimes. I am happy with bitcoin because i was holding some amount and i was just waiting for 15k, I am lucky because now it 16k. BTC is now moving strong, maybe we can see 20k soon.

@Calvinpriva few days ago btc was dump and every one expected that btc doing it calculation to pump more and it become true in all way..  Btc pump 14k to 16.5k usd and i think it will be over than 17k but reach 20k usd much hard in this situation.. Though i am not bitcoin lover or holder but still want btc pump..           

• +3 1

I think its heading there people I really think so but lets wait and see what happens there is something happening to it and am not really sure if its the case of a speculation or its in the response of this market itself to the halving but something is happening and its going to bring in huge profits to those who never sold their own 

• +1 1

Anything can happen, bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and it is very unpredictable, at this time many people who did not buy at low prices want to enter thinking about a possible Bull run, this makes the price stay, another factor is the news about the crypto environment are also important to BTC.
From my perspective we are still in an uptrend with BTC, although there are people taking profit at the moment and we must wait for a significant setback before reaching 20K, hopefully we will arrive by the end of the year.

Edited by velasco19
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Right now it is the most possible to say that Bitcoin will hit the 20k and it will be even in weeks and probably in December. Price drops will not scare anyone as there is nobody selling even at 16k. I have 18k certain as next target and then it will be 20k.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva few days ago btc was dump and every one expected that btc doing it calculation to pump more and it become true in all way..  Btc pump 14k to 16.5k usd and i think it will be over than 17k but reach 20k usd much hard in this situation.. Though i am not bitcoin lover or holder but still want btc pump..           

Yeah @Dorjoy12 as traders will be good for us if BTC will keep pumping, because there are many altcoins which grow because of bitcoin. We see coins like WAVES are now near to $4. But will be very bad if BTC will bearish because altcoin will follow.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, I think the price of Bitcoin will go up further by 2020.  Currently the Bitcoin market is quite good. Now the Bitcoin market is over $ 16,000.  Its price is increasing day by day.  I think it is likely to reach $ 20,000 by 2020 ...

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

because there are many altcoins which grow because of bitcoin. We see coins like WAVES are now near to $4. But will be very bad if BTC will bearish because altcoin will follow.

@Calvinpriva   its true that bitcoin pump mean altcoin pump and we follow this theory too but sometimes its dont work like this..  Because this time btc pump didnt help to pump altcoin any more..  You can see in btc previous pump litecoin was remain 48-50 usd and eth was 390-410 usd but this time pump of btc help to pump eth right now but soon eth will help to pump others altcoin i think..            

• +2 1

On 9/19/2020 at 3:21 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Though i am not a long term trader but i am a holder so  want to predicted the price of bitcoin at the end of 2020....usually a crypto holder hold different currency for long term to get more profit than hold for short term....btc is the main currency that member usually hold.. By fhe way, we all know that bitcoin has recovered it price already and now its price is Around 10.8k USD...so that i am going to think that btc will hit 20k usd at the end of 2020.. Because its the only way to get profit if you hold btc for long term condition.. 

So what do you think about btc price at the end of this year??

Ofcourse my price prediction can be wrong as it crypto world but  if bitcoin keep pushing forward   my prediction is on 20k usd btc in 2020..  We can hope this price because btc is the god of crypto currency..    

I think it can be possible cause now Bitcoin price is 16k. Somehow it's can be up to 20k you can crypto hold with easy way. And it's can be profitable for you to earn easily in 2020. I am wait for this breakdown also.

5 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yeah @Dorjoy12 as traders will be good for us if BTC will keep pumping, because there are many altcoins which grow because of bitcoin. We see coins like WAVES are now near to $4. But will be very bad if BTC will bearish because altcoin will follow.

if bitcoin turns bearish i dont think altcoins will follow, because i think from now on altcoins will start gaining dominance as bitcoin starts to dump down as it starts searching for a support level to bounce off.

• +1 1

I am hoping that it will reach 20k or even more but we all know that these things are unpredictitable it can even fall maybe weare just hoping for the best, but all my hope is that i believe it will pump 

I think is even more possible next year.  We only have three months left and there could be a lot of trouble because another wave of Covid is something that I don’t even want to think about what problems it will create.  So I can see Bitcoin reaching 20 in 2021 although prices are likely to rise this season of the year as summer approaches.

Well I tell you I have come from the future haha. and certainly not yet reach 20 K but could be projected as I reach 16K and touch the 17K.So it could still give us some nice surprises at the end of the year.☝️

Edited by estmerbol

Bitcoin did have an amazing recovery after last March crash and it's now showing the typical post-halving uptrend, which is expected to culminate in new all time highs. Right a move of just about 20 % upwards is needed to reach the $20K levels. Anything could happen with Bitcoin before the year ends but more likely we may have to wait until next year to see bitcoin at those levels. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It's very tough to gain $20k at the end of the year because today's value and the value you are thinking have a large differen but in my opinion it will gain $18-19k at tge end of the year because it's a volatile.

I think bitcoin can hit $20k in this year.Recently we have seen bitcoin market has do bull run.Now bitcoin price is more than $16k.Bitcoin price rise up every hours.So i think bitcoin price can hit 20k in this year.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

17 hours ago, Gwataman said:

I have put my hopes in it i believe that it will hit 20k by the end of 2020

The market of btc still good but there has a big problem of btc coming toward of us that if covid seconds  waves   put the same affect in crypto world as the beginning of crypto then we can face a huge dump of btc...  But as now different event come forward to support btc so we can hope btc wont dump much..       

it depends on bitcoin price this month , if we hit 20 k $ by end of November i think we will see some correction for a week or too then bitcoin will try again on 20 k $ resistance , if we broke i can say we will see bitcoin around 25 k $ next year . 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1