Do you think bitcoin will hit 20k usd in 2020??? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Do you think bitcoin will hit 20k usd in 2020???

I am aslo hopefully thinked that the Bitcoin price will hit a massive target like 20 k at the end of this year. But chances may be changed to another way in just a while. But I know that Bitcoin don't need to any support to Flourish in a sudden time. And also day by day it's demand in the crypto market is increasing . That's why my expectations are very high.

@Dorjoy12 already 9 month of 2020 alreday passed , Bitcoin still tradable on $11000 ( approx ) from a month . I also assume that we will see some Pumping in bitcoin price . but I really didn't consider that bitcoin even touch $20K till end of 2020 or earlier in 2021. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

1 hour ago, gourav789 said:

@Dorjoy12 already 9 month of 2020 alreday passed , Bitcoin still tradable on $11000 ( approx ) from a month . I also assume that we will see some Pumping in bitcoin price . but I really didn't consider that bitcoin even touch $20K till end of 2020 or earlier in 2021. 

@gourav789 i also think so  About btc price right now but few days ago when btc start to dump again, many trader thought we can see another bullrun this year.. So by use that logic i have predicted that might btc can hit up 20k usd end of this year.. But we cant lose our hope anymore as it crypto  world..         

Considering the fact that it is only 3 months left until the end of the year, I think we can't expect such a big value for bitcoin. Rising from $11000 to $20,000 in such a short period of time is almost impossible unless a big event happens that transforms the market. This is almost twice the current price! The only possibility is that whales suddenly attack bitcoin with so many purchase orders and raise the value in the blink of an eye!

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +3 1

On 9/27/2020 at 10:29 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Considering the fact that it is only 3 months left until the end of the year, I think we can't expect such a big value for bitcoin.

There is nothing impossible, bitcoin price can only in one month increase surprisingly above what we can think. It is possible the price can increase more than $15000 to $20000. But we are all assuming as nobody knows what can happen. 

5 hours ago, Yomose said:

There is nothing impossible, bitcoin price can only in one month increase surprisingly above what we can think. It is possible the price can increase more than $15000 to $20000. But we are all assuming as nobody knows what can happen. 

I know nothing is impossible in crypto market but bitcoin has had such a big jump in value just recently and it is quite unlikely that it experiences another huge jump shortly afterwards. When I have a look in the history of bitcoin, usually there is a time of break between big bull runs and we are now in this period of stability. I don't deny your point of view but I believe the possibility of anything above $12K seems to be low.

It's  almost October now but the price is in 10000 range. So i don't  think that the price of the btc will touch at the level in 2020. Maybe because of this pandemic, it stopped to grow in price. But we hope that someday it will go to the 20k price range. We are waiting for that day. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We all would like it to go up to $ 20,000 even more, according to some studies it could go up even more in early December, although it could possibly drop below the end of December.

• +1 1

this year only sideways movements and pullbacks are expected, up to $ 8,000. From 2020, I would not expect anything good at all, not only in terms of cryptocurrencies = ( peace for everyone

• +2 1

On 9/19/2020 at 6:30 PM, Nezar said:

Dear friend, it will be very difficult to be able to predict the price that Bitcoin will reach, because this currency is very volatile and can record more than one price per day and I want to say that most of the predictions are wrong, but it is possible that the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 15,000 by the end of the year. But for me it will be difficult to reach the price of $ 20,000 and in the end we cannot expect anything about the cryptocurrency

bitcoin is mimicking the return to its previous peak in 2016. That was the last time the supply was cut in half, and the third year after a major spike, remember that after falling 60% in 2014, the currency equaled the peak of 2013 at the end of 2016. "

I think that by the end of this 2020, four years after that and two after falling almost 75% in 2018, bitcoin will approach the record of $ 20,000 if it follows the trend of 2016, is my opinion on this issue.

I don't think so. So less time left to double the current price, and it probably may not even hit 20k during the whole next year, just my 2cents.

advcash_banner.png

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin should be reaching a price of 17k by the end of 2020, with a consolidated floor of 15 thousand, as time goes by, bitcoin rises exponentially and continues to increase. but I do not think it will exceed 20k as you think, hopefully so but it is a lot of growth for these 3 months that remain a year.

The more users on digital currency the more of the bitcoin price will be. I expect the 20000$ - 28000$ price of the Bitcoin at the end of this year. Price of the bitcoin not make a new record from last 2-3 years i think may be this year it make the new records we have to wait till Dec. 2020

One way to secure bucks in recent times may be to retain the fx up to the point the nation's rate goes up, though it problem must have a whole lot of staying power, following and even totally focus, and even As i imagine variances Bitcoin to arrive close to dollar 20 1001 afterwards about this 365 days.

Well Maybe maybe.... you know It is difficult to predict and correct the prediction of an event or a currency rise if bitcoin is between 10.8k and the end of the year 20k I  do not think there is any way to know the future but it may be less than 10k everything is a risk if you leave everything in BTC you should have at least three more currencies in your asset capital.

• +4 1

if you buy the high price, the results will not be profit but loss, Bitcoin don't need to any support and it's demand in the crypto market is increasing

• +1 1

43 minutes ago, Rosarvx said:

if you buy the high price, the results will not be profit but loss, Bitcoin don't need to any support and it's demand in the crypto market is increasing

Not only about demand but some time different news make btc price pump and dump...  Like  you can see that when paypal said that theu will accept bitcoin then the price of btc pump hugely.. Again for different kind of  election the btc price dump logically..  What we need to do is just  wait for right moment for buy or sell btc..      

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think it's hard to reach 20k in 2020 ... but it's possible, everything can happen in crypto ... we'll just wait if it goes up, we'll sell ... if it goes down we'll buy ...

signbot (1).gif

On 9/19/2020 at 3:06 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Though i am not a long term trader but i am a holder so  want to predicted the price of bitcoin at the end of 2020....usually a crypto holder hold different currency for long term to get more profit than hold for short term....btc is the main currency that member usually hold.. By fhe way, we all know that bitcoin has recovered it price already and now its price is Around 10.8k USD...so that i am going to think that btc will hit 20k usd at the end of 2020.. Because its the only way to get profit if you hold btc for long term condition.. 

So what do you think about btc price at the end of this year??

Ofcourse my price prediction can be wrong as it crypto world but  if bitcoin keep pushing forward   my prediction is on 20k usd btc in 2020..  We can hope this price because btc is the god of crypto currency..    

@Dorjoy12 Crypto can't be predicted with much accurate figures, since cryptos are volatile and their price keeps fluctuating its pretty much difficult to say or predict it will be around 20K by the end of this year 2020. Let's hope for the good, as you are a cryptocurrency holder, it's always favorable for you; if the cryptocurrencies that you hold simply got a good price. As far I am concerned I too have some amount of BTCs just holded up in my blockchain wallet, in case if it gets good price in the future, and being able to sold it in the good price.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

7 minutes ago, pacific said:

Crypto can't be predicted with much accurate figures, since cryptos are volatile and their price keeps fluctuating its pretty much difficult to say or predict it will be around 20K by the end of this year 2020. Let's

@pacific no one can predict any currency price perfect but its Just an imagination by following the currency trading volume every day plus recent event.. As i said btc price will touch 20k usd at the end of  this year because i have followed up some support on btc which can easily lead the btc pricw up.. Recently eth 2.0 deposit active and many member think it will lead eth price up.. Thus we can do prediction on different currency easily..                           

• +1 1
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@pacific no one can predict any currency price perfect but its Just an imagination by following the currency trading volume every day plus recent event.. As i said btc price will touch 20k usd at the end of  this year because i have followed up some support on btc which can easily lead the btc pricw up.. Recently eth 2.0 deposit active and many member think it will lead eth price up.. Thus we can do prediction on different currency easily..                           

@Dorjoy12 you are right but I think it going like that so it will hit 20k because in the current time it hit 14k I'm just saying that I don't know such idea but it growing so fast that's why I say, let's see what more expert members say about that..

• +1 1
  • +2 1