BTC payment: I couldn't believe it, until when it started counting. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

BTC payment: I couldn't believe it, until when it started counting.

22 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

What I don't understand is that, what of a standing topic created.

Is it considered as a single post just like how it was in olden campaign or not???

Well I can't answer this question but to all I know about this I don't see any increase in my payments for topic creating or for posts that received multiples of likes. Instead there is decrease in the payment.

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

Well I can't answer this question but to all I know about this I don't see any increase in my payments for topic creating or for posts that received multiples of likes. Instead there is decrease in the payment.

Okay, any way thank you.

May be soon I will refer this question to moderator for proper, exact clarification.

For decrease in payments I will consider you to exercise more patient for a whole week and observing the figures and yet if the post did not reach 20 to receive complete payment of BTC, and you are sure of your post gained likes are more than 20 per day. Then you can consult moderator for explanation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Of course, this is an opportunity that does not replace the work in the forum, but personally that the Bitcoin payment process is a temporary process until the work on the forum currency is completed and trading begins. I see that these additional amounts of Bitcoin that are paid indicate that the project is new, the goal on which the forum is based, and its new currency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

For decrease in payments I will consider you to exercise more patient for a whole week and observing the figures and yet if the post did not reach 20 to receive complete payment of BTC, and you are sure of your post gained likes are more than 20 per day. Then you can consult moderator for explanation.

Actually I have that in mind if same problem persists then I will consult any of the Moderators for clear rectification. But as I experience my yesterday payments is quite okay for now.

On 9/18/2020 at 3:48 AM, rekter said:

Sorry, i am having hard time understanding this. Why would people be inactive with btc payment program, but active posters without it? People will accumulate talk coins no matter what, those are not based on positive ratings, only btc is.

what @rekter this saying makes some sense if we take into account the fact that some people no longer have the patience to wait and the payment in bitcoin is not like in the past, currently hardly anyone will be paid for 20 post in bitcoin, of course the payment in bitcoin is just an insent for people to have the patience to wait for October 15th, but not all people will have that patience, I myself have seen many members who are inactive and have not been active even with this new bitcoin payment system

• +1 2
  • +2 1

It was very surprising and pleasant update for me. Hope there will be more updates about reward system, because it still needs some fixes. Hope payment system will work correctly

• +1 2

On 9/17/2020 at 10:37 PM, Guru2050 said:

This is one of it kind in the whole world of Crypto currencies ln and Out. No single forum, sites ever made this attempt of paying it members double payment both at the same time. A compensation payment for not able to open trading for it's new token as it was stipulated tentatively.

I couldn't believe it until when it started counting, now I'm earning both talkcoin and BTC at the same time, in same forum.

This indicates credibility, accountability and transparency of the forum.

The forum is highly transparent and there is high credibility attached to the forum you will hardly find a forum that pays it members in double coin unlike crypto talk.

On 9/17/2020 at 11:37 PM, Guru2050 said:

This is one of it kind in the whole world of Crypto currencies ln and Out. No single forum, sites ever made this attempt of paying it members double payment both at the same time. A compensation payment for not able to open trading for it's new token as it was stipulated tentatively.

I couldn't believe it until when it started counting, now I'm earning both talkcoin and BTC at the same time, in same forum.

Because of delays we get both payments, but how I understand that will stop on 15.Oct. when TALK token launch on market. And like you can see, we dont get BTC for all posts that part I dont understan well but it's OK because we get both payments in BTC and TALK which is really good.

But we will see what will happen on 15.Oct.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

This is a really good post. I do not know about BTC and the payment options relating to it. This post has enabled to understand the concept of BTC and analyse the various payment options in connection with Bitcoins. Thank you for this post.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I really like the forum as a bigginer I'm trying reach that 100 free posts so I can receive btc and talk token in the same time it's a good opportunity 

• +1 1

Yes mate at the first time i did not believe also because earning 1000 satoshi for just one post is a lot of money for me and for many other members. All my appreciations to the forum team because they help many of us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

12 minutes ago, Tunuu said:

Yes mate at the first time i did not believe also because earning 1000 satoshi for just one post is a lot of money for me and for many other members. All my appreciations to the forum team because they help many of us.

@Tunuu yes.1000 satoshi is not a bad amount of money.But it is nothing new to this forum.From the very beginning,the members used to get 1000 BTC for every post until July of this year and previously there was no impact of reaction in earnings.Everyone used to get paid for both liked and disliked posts.Also at that time the payment used to distributed everyday.One used to get his payment of a post just after 3/4 hours of posting and in a day highest 30 post was possible.That means anyone could earn 30000 Satoshi without any difficulty.But right now earning BTC is not an easy work.Specially getting positive rating is the main point.But now we are getting both BTC and TALK.That's the best side of new payment system.

But still old is gold❤

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 9/20/2020 at 3:53 PM, Babubu609 said:

Actually I have that in mind if same problem persists then I will consult any of the Moderators for clear rectification. But as I experience my yesterday payments is quite okay for now.

Wow! Cryptotalk is great, dynamic and transparent forum.

I'm very pleased to hear that 👍 @Babubu609 and I hope you will continue to enjoy, reap the benefits of your hard work in the forum smoothly.

6 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Because of delays we get both payments, but how I understand that will stop on 15.Oct. when TALK token launch on market. And like you can see, we dont get BTC for all posts that part I dont understan well but it's OK because we get both payments in BTC and TALK which is really good.

But we will see what will happen on 15.Oct.

Cryptotalk is fair enough for Compensating it members and going by your sayings, cryptotalk has already make it crystal clear that the criteria for receiving BTC payment is for good, quality post that gained positive reputations (LIKES) excluding Neutral post and negative post.

Nevertheless let's keep working hard more of this development shall soon come @BullRunBit

6 hours ago, Digital said:

The forum is highly transparent and there is high credibility attached to the forum you will hardly find a forum that pays it members in double coin unlike crypto talk.

Good one from you @Digital and nevertheless thank you for that useful contribution, comments. That's why I always find myself saying, "it's one of it kind in the whole Crypto world".

• +3 1

31 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

hope you will continue to enjoy, reap the benefits of your hard work in the forum smoothly

Yes with the little payments I received has worth a lot. If something is added I hope that should be added to all members of the forum that are making good contribution not only me and members like you as well.

On 9/18/2020 at 3:22 AM, Guru2050 said:

The moment they announce re-opening of btc payment I also got shocked and happy at the same time. The forum is paying really big amount to the users at this time. We are getting paid in talk campaign, btc campaign and also 1% investbox is still there and the best thing is we don't need to complete any actions for getting profit in investbox. 

And we should utilizes the opportunity in time and focus completely on good post for the forum.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

23 hours ago, MDSulaisaaf said:

Actually the btc payment will make some inactive members to be active which they believe on payment that they can cash immediately after receiving it than wait for the talk token to be launch for trading. 

ofcource , because their is many new member who didn't know about potential of talk token as a result they didn't want it .

by adding Bitcoin to payment system this will be attract More members as well some inactive members active again .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think that this development is very good and i am very happy with the payment in btc in the meantime, as well as TALK token, as we are now able to earn both. You are correct in saying that this shows a lot of accountability and credibility with the forum, however this also raises some concerns for me. Namely, the value of the TALK token. For the token to still be paid during this time, and for the BTC to be paid as well, could this possibly indicate a lower value on the TALK token? This is the concern that i am facing and i am hoping that this is not the case. 

Overall though i am extremely happy with the BTC campaign, and it is great that the forum is doing this to retain its users. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

19 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes with the little payments I received has worth a lot. If something is added I hope that should be added to all members of the forum that are making good contribution not only me and members like you as well.

You such a great leader and best contributor@Babubu609for  making that wonderful commentary, indeed your interest is for the benefits of all. 

Well for now I accepted the fact, but in nearest future, I wish special rewards should be reserve purposely for extra payment to top members like you, who put up all their best, time and others to publish beneficial information for the forum.

8 hours ago, Ridam said:

The moment they announce re-opening of btc payment I also got shocked and happy at the same time. The forum is paying really big amount to the users at this time.

And we should utilizes the opportunity in time and focus completely on good post for the forum.

Same as me because I couldn't even admit it until when it became obvious to me @Ridam. This is really a wonderful chance, a moment to double efforts and keep supporting the forum. More benefits shall come in future.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 9/22/2020 at 7:26 PM, Jami273 said:

@Tunuu yes.1000 satoshi is not a bad amount of money.But it is nothing new to this forum.From the very beginning,the members used to get 1000 BTC for every post until July of this year and previously there was no impact of reaction in earnings.Everyone used to get paid for both liked and disliked posts.Also at that time the payment used to distributed everyday.One used to get his payment of a post just after 3/4 hours of posting and in a day highest 30 post was possible.That means anyone could earn 30000 Satoshi without any difficulty.But right now earning BTC is not an easy work.Specially getting positive rating is the main point.But now we are getting both BTC and TALK.That's the best side of new payment system.

But still old is gold❤

@Jami273 Yes mate i have found it hard to earn 1000 satoshi for all my posts because they must have positive rate and only few of my post will have positive rate. But it is not bad because we still earn talk tokens for all posts and soon we are going to trade all our tokens.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

the resumption of bitcoin payments for posts was also a pleasant surprise as a kind of incentive for the delay in the listing of the token talk on the yobit exchange a double payment can only please,and i think it pushes us to make quality posts and to contribute more to the community

• +1 2
  • +2 2

On 9/17/2020 at 10:37 PM, Guru2050 said:

You are right,  no forum do that right now for his members on cryptotalk can do that, that's why we need to keep it clean and bring new post news idea and more think to make the difference between others forum and bring more users

• +1 3
  • +4 1

I wish special rewards should be reserve purposely for extra payment to top members like you, who put up all their best, time and others to publish beneficial information for the forum

Well thanks for considering me as a good member and as we for having my contribution very useful to the forum. What you said was a good idea and I am sure if this occur about the extra reward some more weak users will get motivated to reach same level of payments next time.

20 hours ago, scorpiali said:

no forum do that right now for his members on cryptotalk can do that, that's why we need to keep it clean and bring new post news idea and more think to make the difference between others forum and bring more users

That's true i agree with your idea no forum or no site pays for its users like this forum, this forum did so meany things for its members it pays more than anything, i am one of the old members and i earn so so so much from the forum, more than that i learn on fast typing, so just like you said we have to make things clear and respect the forum and also respect each other, 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

18 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

What you said was a good idea and I am sure if this occur about the extra reward some more weak users will get motivated to reach same level of payments next time.

Yes of course @Babubu609 you see most times, some little rewards entitled to specific group of members or people in a given organization or platforms go beyond extra raising competition, therefore attracting everyone within to double up more effort in order to benefits from the extra or special rewards even if it's just small incentive.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes that's why I'm loving this site because it's so helpful for me because I am learning here from different post and from different members which they provide us a great information and also you are talking that double payment so the forum really cares us that's why we are earning double payment like Talktoken and btc so thank you so much for that and hope trading will start soon..

• +1 2
  • +2 1