Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit?

It is not necessary that you must trade in bitcoin you can trade in other cryptocurrencies and make profit like as you mention in your post xrp, litecoin, ethereum, and usdt. There are many options in crypto market for cryptocurrency trading if you use your mind and you have knowledge

I prefer diversification in the exchange that I do, as I invest in new currencies and wait for their prices to rise, although it is fraught with risks.
I also invest in legacy currencies like Btc and ETH.
In the event that I lose one of the investments that I make, I will have reserved a part of the capital to start the activity again.

I think very good profits can be made not only with bitcoin trading but also with some of the other altcoins. In my opinion, bitcoin is well suited for slightly larger investors. But for small investments, I think altcoins are better suited.

No its not that must to be using to trade with bitcoin only in order to be earn the profit, because there have other coins although they are not best than bitcoin but they can be profitable more than bitcoin. 

You can trade any alcoin you like but when bitcoin starts alcoins will be left behind.Not must but too important to trade bitcoin depending on one experience.Bitcoin gives more profit ahead of other alcoins.

Of course you can get more profit through bitcoin trading.  Because at present the market value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing.  As a result, if you gain enough knowledge and skills about trading and select the right real site and trade through Bitcoin, you will get more profit in a very short time.

Of course, I think it is necessary to trade through Bitcoin in order to make a profit, because the market value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing.  If you trade on the right site with Bitcoin then you can make good money and make a profit.  This is why you must have good knowledge about trading.

No dear friend this is not necessary you can choose any currency for the trading and you can get the profit but I know first of all you should to analyse the market and the price of that coin in which you want to do the investment this is very beneficial to get the profit

yes my friend you are right not only Bitcoin there are many other coins which you can use in order to make trades and you can generate profits from them

In my opinion, TRX will be a good option in a while, because its commissions are very low, the network is stable and fast and has a community that is constantly adding content or developing projects related to TRX, to this I must add that its price does not exceed 3 cents and may reach 10 cents in 2021.

You right we do not need to trade only on the bitcoin in order to make the profits and in order to trade. So if you want you can try anyone you want. Or even on the bitcoin only.

Well, it's not a most to trade bitcoin to earn profit, but it has to be on a long term base, but when considering short term profits, it is advisable to engage in trading. 

I can advise you to trade bitcoin if you want to make a profit because the price of bitcoin is much better now. You can buy it when its price goes down and hold it and leave it in the market if the price goes up later and make good money.  You can

Thanks for the recommendation but I always trust a lot in btc and the most popular cryptocurrencies although this is a good project I think that ripple is still reeling due to some sanctions we will see what happens waves it is good to invest in this cryptocurrency because its price has been stable all these days it's a good option.

No this is not necessary that we can earn profit only by the trading of bitcoin but we can also use other coins like LTC, XRP and ETH  for the trading and can get good profit by them. But the knowledge and experience is must about the trading to get the profit.

We can earn more profits by trading bitcoin because bitcoin is the best crypto currency in the crypto world and many people are getting rich easily from the bitcoin trade. Bitcoin price has many fluctuations so we can get much profits easily from the bitcoin trade. So I always recommend everyone for the bitcoin trade because it is very safe and profitable. 

Most of the beginners always choose bitcoin to be their first coins to trade on in global market and make profit but as time goes on they will later realize that there are some more cheaper coins than bitcoin and will bring more profit.

I think both are important for earning a handsome amount. You can trade ir invest for more profit. And then focus on your earning. Ij this way you can earn a very handsome account.

There are mainly two types of cryptocurrencies. Short term and long term. You could trade bitcoin for short term because it has more value. If you want less investment and more profit you could try to invest in new cryptocurrencies. Because the value of cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day.

My dear friend if you want to earn a lot of money so that trade bitcoin is the best way for this.  You can earn a lot of money from this trade.  If you have proper knowledge about investment and trade so that you can earn money from trade.  But if you have no proper knowledge about investment you can lost your money.  For better earning trade is the best platform i think.  So at first develop your knowledge and trade in online sector.  Thanks dear💟             

Trading using bitcoin cryptocurrency is good because the profit that you will get is high every time you win in trade. But if the bitcoin price increases the transaction fee also increases. As of now, the price of bitcoin is almost $34K and it is really good, but the cons of this, is the expensive transaction fee. I prefer to trade Ripple, because the transaction fee of this is cheap and it is good for trading.

It is normal to trade cryptocurrencies and increase daily profits, trading depends on increasing profits and capital as you can trade between currencies on a daily and continuous basis.

• +1 1

I think when we talk about long-term investment that we completely mean bitcoin, it is ideal for this type of investment, even if with a small amount of money, bitcoin remains the only cryptocurrency that you can trust blindly, the rest of the currencies are basically of little value, so it should be  To invest in large amounts in order to win a lot.

• +1 1

Not just trading there are many things you can do to earn profits in cryptocurrencies, you can start a faucet site(I did before). you can hold your coins, you can do bounty haunting, chasing airdrops and many other things.

2 hours ago, Afroja14 said:

Dear friends, @Maria karam @selfmade many people are getting involved in cryptocurrencies every day. I think it is almost inevitable for a young businessman to choose long-term trading to reduce risk, to monitor price rise or fall, and to do technical research and analysis of the graph of digital assets, making profits of these elements. Trading in bitcoin is good, but it needs high quantity. There are digital currencies such as XRP, ETH will cheaper their prices and make their trading profitable. Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

So what you are saying is that bitcoin trading is the only better way to generate profits in cryptocurrencies?! what about bounty hunting, holding, and investment opportunities provided by many crypto sites out there, not to forget mining.