Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Is it a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit?

No mate is not a must to trade bitcoin to earn profit in cryptocurrency. Me as me i trade Link coins and Ada then the profit is good for sure. You have to watch price everytime when you are free and you will find good coins to invest

Trading is the easiest way to achieve many profits in a short time, but it requires great experience in predicting market and stock changes, and knowledge of the strategies and indicators followed in that, because any wrong prediction will lead to a big loss.

These are some of the coins I trade too and now they seem to have good price again that maybe we can make small buys as you say. A good time to buy some altcoins is now that the price dropped a little and can start rising very fast. I use these coins a lot too because they are very fast and cheap in fees

Yes my dear friend you are very right that many of the people who started crypto world they started to investing and trading in Bitcoin and not see any other coin because they have no proper knowledge about cryptocurrencies and I think you are sharing very good knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the coin in which we can invest to get good profits thank you so much have a nice day.

• +4 1

You have to option to trade your Bitcoin for more profit. You can do it but on your own behalf. There is not any pressure of forum in this matter. If you can trade at the best timing then you can earn a lot if profit.

You dont let doge and tron these two coins are also low value coins and can give you profit if you hold then for some time and I suggest that this time is not a good time to buy any crypto currency because of high value of bitcoin

Trading is considered more profitable, but it needs a lot of knowledge, trading Bitcoin is more profitable because of the high price and the ability of people to deal with it more, so working with it for those with experience will achieve many profits

Its not obvious to trade bitcoin unless you want to make a good profit easily.There are many coins like bitcoin for example litecoin,ethereum to make trade with to earn money by trading regularly because they are fluctuating coin like bitcoin.

On 9/17/2020 at 1:22 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Many people (especially crypto beginners) they join crypto world and become traders without knowing many things about trading. A lot of them they think only trading bitcoin will give them profit, so whatever they earn they convert to bitcoin and trade it. Let me tell you one thing, bitcoin trading is good if you have large amount to trade but with small amount you will earn very small profit! And bitcoin is not the only coin that can give you profit in trading.

Here are some 3 coins that I recommend, they are cheap and profitable. Anyone can afford them and trade them easily. If it’s okay, our brother @Whited35 can give us more coins. He’s among the best traders am proud of! He told me some things about ETH and about day trading that I didn’t know before, thank you.

• 1.XRP (Ripple) - This among the cheapest coins that I know and it’s one of my best coins. With $1 you can buy 4 XRP for the current price,  that means it costs only $0.25 per coin! $0.25 is not the best price to buy/sell XRP because it usually fall to $0.18/.19 which is the best price to buy, and it grows to $0.3 which is the best price to sell. You may wonder because there is only a price difference of $0.1 and I recommend it! Now let’s say you have purchased 1000 XRP at a price of $0.2 which is $200, and you hold them to reach $0.3 then you sell them. 1000XRP x $0.3 = $300 and you purchased them @$200 !!! Only the increase of $0.1 has given you a profit of $100!! And you have trade a cheap coin, imagine how much profit you could earn in bitcoin by trading $200!

• LTC (Litcoin) - This is another coin that I trade and recommend. LTC it’s not cheaper like XRP and it’s not high like bitcoin, so you can still afford it. The current price for LTC is $50 according to yobit, also it’s not a good price to buy or sell because at that price it may fall or pump anytime so it’s like playing a dice game. The best price to buy LTC it’s under $45/$43 until $38, and the best price to sell LTC is from $63 to $75 according to my experience. 1 LTC can give you a $20 - $35 profit if you’ll be active to watch the market prices and make a quick buy or sell. Imagine if you've purchased only 5 LTC at a price of $45 which is $225 and you hold them and sell at a price of $65, 5LTC x $65 = $325, that means you will made a profit of $100 by just trading $225 in LTC.

• WAVES – Another best coin that can give you a lot of profit with small capital if you are an active trader. The current price for WAVES is $2.6 but i suggest to buy it when it reaches $2.2 or at least $2.4 for a better profit and sell it at $3.2 - $3.6 now let say you have purchased 100 WAVES at a price of $2.4 which is $240 and you hold them until they reach $3.4 and you sell there, 100WAVES x $3.4 = $340, and you will just made $100 profit for trading $240 in WAVES! This coin can reach $4 but don’t wait to double your money because anything can happen, take your profit and find another opportunity.

Don’t worry, this coins are volatile and their price depends on bitcoin. Most of the time they’ll increase or decrease same time with bitcoin. Please, add more details by commenting about other cheap coins that you know are profitable. I will be happy to hear about ETH, LINK, EOS, ETC, TRX and other.  

Yes dear friend you are right because many people are not familiar with these coins so they just prefer trading and investing in Bitcoin because they just know about that because of its popularity but your post will help them and they can enhance their knowledge and go for other coins too

Yes, LITECOIN is my favorite currency which allowed me to enter the cryptographic ecosystem obtaining few fractions of LTC in various faucets when the price was below $ 30, in those times I dedicated myself to earn many of these accumulating them for 1 year, then The Price started with a bullish movement where it was a good time to sell everything I had in LITECOIN to make a good profit that was certainly very good, from that moment I realized that it was necessary to sell to make a profit and then buy again when the price drops.

I think trader always choose the popular one because it gives them huge profit ,While trading is the most profitable one, but it is not that simple because it is somehow risky especially if you don't have any idea about it.there are many others also that we can benefit from trading through them,I learn that Bitcoin is most easily platform for earning.

It not most you trade only bitcoin before you gain profit since there are many currencies now that are trading in the world if you have the means you can try your luck with them currencies like ethereum is a good one and very expensive also, you can try lite coins  it also good and the rest the thing is bitcoin is short time profitable that you will invest in a while and you will start earning 

No trading is not must with bitcoins. But according to my point of view there is two type of trading one is long and other is short. Short trading is done with bitcoins and this is best trading for you. With this trading you will easily get a good benefit.

I think trading is not must in bitcoins you can also use others coins for trading. But the trading with bitcoins is very reliable and comfortable than others. You can easily get benefit from this because bitcoin is very famous in market. This is also known as a father of coins.

Your capital depends on it. I don't think it's a smart idea to enter Bitcoin trading if you have limited money, because when the bitcoin price increases, you won't feel a huge benefit. I recommend that you make use of currencies whose prices are low. The rate of change and height would be very good and you will double your money in a short period of time with it.

I have seen that the waves cryptocurrency is also a good option because there is a lot of potential in it and that its value has increased a lot, so I understand that not only BTC is the only option for small amounts, thank you very much for its content.

I think most people actually believe these popular currencies because of its popularity and the attention it has gained seems to be quite high.  I can't blame them because I'm the only one who owns a few of those popular things. I think the reason why they're only trading with famous cryptocurrencies is because they're worried if they rely on investing in another currency and maybe  They are also afraid of losing the amount of cryptocurrency they have invested in if they do not act as if the currency has dropped their values to zero and is not recognized by trade exchange platforms for use in trading.

On 9/17/2020 at 1:22 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Many people (especially crypto beginners) they join crypto world and become traders without knowing many things about trading. A lot of them they think only trading bitcoin will give them profit, so whatever they earn they convert to bitcoin and trade it. Let me tell you one thing, bitcoin trading is good if you have large amount to trade but with small amount you will earn very small profit! And bitcoin is not the only coin that can give you profit in trading.

Here are some 3 coins that I recommend, they are cheap and profitable. Anyone can afford them and trade them easily. If it’s okay, our brother @Whited35 can give us more coins. He’s among the best traders am proud of! He told me some things about ETH and about day trading that I didn’t know before, thank you.

• 1.XRP (Ripple) - This among the cheapest coins that I know and it’s one of my best coins. With $1 you can buy 4 XRP for the current price,  that means it costs only $0.25 per coin! $0.25 is not the best price to buy/sell XRP because it usually fall to $0.18/.19 which is the best price to buy, and it grows to $0.3 which is the best price to sell. You may wonder because there is only a price difference of $0.1 and I recommend it! Now let’s say you have purchased 1000 XRP at a price of $0.2 which is $200, and you hold them to reach $0.3 then you sell them. 1000XRP x $0.3 = $300 and you purchased them @$200 !!! Only the increase of $0.1 has given you a profit of $100!! And you have trade a cheap coin, imagine how much profit you could earn in bitcoin by trading $200!

• LTC (Litcoin) - This is another coin that I trade and recommend. LTC it’s not cheaper like XRP and it’s not high like bitcoin, so you can still afford it. The current price for LTC is $50 according to yobit, also it’s not a good price to buy or sell because at that price it may fall or pump anytime so it’s like playing a dice game. The best price to buy LTC it’s under $45/$43 until $38, and the best price to sell LTC is from $63 to $75 according to my experience. 1 LTC can give you a $20 - $35 profit if you’ll be active to watch the market prices and make a quick buy or sell. Imagine if you've purchased only 5 LTC at a price of $45 which is $225 and you hold them and sell at a price of $65, 5LTC x $65 = $325, that means you will made a profit of $100 by just trading $225 in LTC.

• WAVES – Another best coin that can give you a lot of profit with small capital if you are an active trader. The current price for WAVES is $2.6 but i suggest to buy it when it reaches $2.2 or at least $2.4 for a better profit and sell it at $3.2 - $3.6 now let say you have purchased 100 WAVES at a price of $2.4 which is $240 and you hold them until they reach $3.4 and you sell there, 100WAVES x $3.4 = $340, and you will just made $100 profit for trading $240 in WAVES! This coin can reach $4 but don’t wait to double your money because anything can happen, take your profit and find another opportunity.

Don’t worry, this coins are volatile and their price depends on bitcoin. Most of the time they’ll increase or decrease same time with bitcoin. Please, add more details by commenting about other cheap coins that you know are profitable. I will be happy to hear about ETH, LINK, EOS, ETC, TRX and other.  

Hello my friend, I was wondering for this type of knowledge and information because my plan is to invest all my money in cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. Your topic helped me to invest my money efficiently at right place.

there are several types of mercantilism markets but I have no one kind of estimate about it. because I'm a newbie. some in that facility spending a short time, I acquire a well-known bitcoin is the majority competently platform given that paid. furthermore, it takes out not enough time for you to provide money.

Thank you and good luck.

Apparently, its not a must to trade bitcoin in other to earn, bitcoin its better and more profitable than just holding it. 

It's not all about trading that you will realize profits from Cryptocurrencies as  basically there are sites which will need you to invest with them, and with a duration you can get your profits after, as basically you can try masternodes as am not really familiar with that as well

If you are in the crypto market, I think you should have bitcoin in your portfolio. How can you call yourself a cryptocurrency market investor if you don't own any bitcoin which is the main currency of the market? No one will believe you are a cryptocurrency trader if you don't trade or HODL bitcoin 🙂 

Yes friend you are right bitcoin is not the only coin which give you profit. So many other coin which can be profit for you. So for earn ptofit by trading need right decisions.  So it would good to you that we can take chance to other coin and can invest for long time. So with this we can eae more profit.  But for trading knowledge and experience required so get knowledge about trading and then start it.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing an important information.  Bitcoin is profitable.  However, more capital is needed for this.  Xrp, ltc and waves can be ideal coins for those who are thinking of trading with coins.  These are cheaper.  So anyone who has little capital can do business with  these. 

Yes those coins could be very profitable for trading but we can't just stuck those coins. Bitcoin is a great trading coin but there are a lots of coin in the market and some of them can be more profitable. Best thing we can do is learning how to read charts so we can predict the price moves more accurate.