Easy way, tips, to identify and report a spam contents - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Easy way, tips, to identify and report a spam contents

Many Atimes, I see spammious and plagiarize post on the forum also I usually don't have any idea of what to do about them, the least I could do is to issue a negative reputation. but thanks to these detailed explanations I now now what to do

• +2 1

Spammers are the worst people in recent years that technology has become widely used in these years, I can emphasize that spam is sanctioned in every group, page or forum, therefore it is very annoying for users to go and send spam to other people who pass looking for quality information, this forum has prestige, therefore I can say that the amount of content is wide and very well used.

You are talking about so numerous valuable approaches to personality spammers yet I disagree with some of them. There are endless individuals on the discussion that have great standing and they are not tricksters on account of their great substance. Attempt to zero in your energy on creation great posts and you'll see the outcomes

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

very good topic, spammers are a bad thing in any internet forum, it is very difficult to detect them, but it can be done, although I also think that it is useless to spend all day in the forum looking for spammers and comparing posts, I think if we detect that have plagued our content or some that we have read, because there if we take action, we must all be busy contributing good publications to the forum, if we run into any spammer, then let us report it.

(It is curious that the one who wrote this post has been banned, would it be a spammer?)

On 9/12/2020 at 4:02 PM, Babubu609 said:

poster8_15_101150.png.2b7e40c6d7cc4e72766a117b4aeec563.png

Firstly The forum is getting more users and of course there are some users that seems to be using more than one account but we don't know how to catch them. Secondly their are some spammers that plagiarized contents to create useless Contents to form there own Posts.  The reason for why I created the topic is to share some tips on how to catch  this users that spams the forum.
Note: Spammers are always smarts they may appear in different nickname and also their writing styles. I have said this in another post I made We have caught many spammers and we are able to catch them only when we reads some pages and saw some repeatation of post then we marked that posts and found the original source. Sometimes when we suspect a post then we use some online tools that will help us detect those spammers were it shows how many percentage of post was plagiarized.

Some spammers using multiple accounts can be detected through some certain ways like:

1. When the profile has a very huge number of reputations and all posts activities seems positive then we suspect that Account to be using another account to give reputations.

2. If an account receive high reputation while he contributes nothing either by creating some topic then this member maybe suspected as a spammer were evidence is needed after proper investigation.

3. Monitor the visitors into their Profile if a users always visit that profile checkout they might followed each other in other to easily get accesses  to each other accounts and benefits from one another.

4. When a profile contains high number of reputations try to read it's contents and know how much useful it was if it is useless and don't deserve that reputations then this guy can be suspected as a spammer or multiple Account user. 

5. When a post was useless containing big grammers this account should be suspected as a spammer that plagiarized others contents to create his own post.

You might use, 

1.https://www.copyscape.com/ (Through link only)

2.https://www.duplichecker.com/

3.plagiarism-checkerhttps://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

Here below 👇 is a link that I mostly use and  can help you find a copied contents which you can submit as a proof to the Moderators.

https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

You can copied a post you are suspecting to be copied and paste and paste it in that the empty box and click on ''check Plagiarism'' allowed your browser to refresh and then check out for the result.

below is a screenshot👇.

Screenshot_20200912-152110.thumb.png.1bd295bc23e808aa4ae7966a9abba5a3.png

make sure you read carefully and understand the result giving out if it is unique that means the post is legit but when it is Plagiarized it shows plagiarism and you can click on compare to find the result. You can also download results for report documents and get the copy saved.

Screenshot_20200912-153907.png.13ef36027b0ce81f826cd49ca1096951.png

This is an example of Plagiarized contents and some unique post. From match result you can get the main source of were this contents is copied. This is the right time to help the busiest moderators to catch the spammers that are not ready to contribute.

Happy posting to you all💓💓💓🙏

You've done a nice job putting this all together and you deserve some accolades, your research in case of the connection of account is top notch and I learn alot from it, and I'll start using this process to report spammers so that I can help to reduce rate of spammers on this platform

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for such usefull topic regarding on how to properly catch and report spammers.

Nontheless, the following point does not comply with several User accounts.

1. When the profile has a very huge number of reputations and all posts activities seems positive then we suspect that Account to be using another account to give reputations.

Everyone can see my own, i do not own any alternative account just because i love to use my main one (this) and i do not need to have more than 1. And you can see how much good reputation i get because i post good meaningful content because i try to help others as much as i can based on my own knowledge and experience.

That's one of the things people should be looking at against spammers, if they try to post non meaningful content is because they do not understand the topic or lack information thus should not even post at those topics as considered "off topic" - report should be made.

• +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

There are some times when we discuss spam and don't undestand exactly what it is. Spam is when someone is writing posts with the intention not to write something useful but to make the worst possible information. It will be a repetition of something he read above him in different words, or it will be something irrelevant to the topic. 

Then you discuss plagiarism. This in fact is illegal as there are case where there is copyright and if one person plagiarizes content for profit then he can get sued for this, or even the platform that posts this work can have problems. 

• +4 1

Spam makes some difficult problems to solve but the forum has managed great so far, as we had an invasion of airdroppers a month ago and it was treated in a very good way. Some of the information on this post is correct but some could have been made differently, as it adds everything together as spam, still this is all bad and should be treated the same.

• +3 1

The plagiarism checker may not find some so you can't be sure that the content is not plagiarism. A suspicious post is always one and it won't change if you didn't find evidence. But you can't blame it without having the evidence exactly containing the source too. I have no time to look for the plagiarizers but if I find one he is definitely going down.

• +2 1

Thanks for providing an information on how to identify and report a spam post. There are lots of spammers in this forum and they need to be reported because they use to tarnish the image of this forum. 

• +1 1

On 9/12/2020 at 6:02 PM, Babubu609 said:

5. When a post was useless containing big grammers this account should be suspected as a spammer that plagiarized others contents to create his own post.

I'm not sure what big grammers mean, maybe it is something I haven't learned yet in english. Spammers can be anything, they don't need to have certain grammar but both plagiarism and spamming are really bad, and make a forum suffer because some people just decide they can't write something good and have to write nonsense or steal what others are writting.

A spam doesn't need to be something certain. It can easily be writting about the same thing again and again, making posts with little difference between them and just replicating the same thing.

• +4 1

Cryptotalk is a great opportunity for earning money and gather knowledge,  but some people are misused this forum. They are not ready to learn,  and that's why they create irrelevant topics and copy to others post, it’s  really disgusting,  so we need to find out them

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is also kind of spam to try to write seemingly quality posts but have very poor grammar and vocabulary. There are websites that correct mistakes and when you are making a new post you should treat it as something unique that it has to be perfect. If you just want to finish quickly and not fix the mistakes it is fine, just you won't be so accepted and some will not like this at all.

• +2 1

I don't think there is need for a guide to identify spam. It is already known that spam will be something like a line of words thanking the poster and then some more words to make a small message that will probably not be on topic either. It will also be the mininmum that this spammer can do and only be 100 characters or a little longer.

• +3 1

Good work brother as I think it's good attributes to the forum. Now a days spammers are enough smart and hard to detect as they always use advanced tools still with u your mentioned tips and tricks we can trace some spammers which tries to cheat this platform. Sometimes I used your mentioned tips to check about spam and if I found it then I pressed the report button. Thanks once again

These are some very useful tips because it becomes difficult sometimes for beginners to identify between scam and real sites. They can fall a prey to scamming. Using alexa reviewing site is also a good option.

Well there are a lot of people here in the forum that'll do anything just to earn cryptocurrency. Spam on rating is really expected because you could also earn by rating and other could earn if you rated them. It is really hard to judge sometimes, because we don't really know what is happening.

Good job dear and I think through this moderators also catch out spammers. Sometimes how can I spot a spammer but with the help of your tips and tricks we can identify some spammers and report them. Spammers are enough smart but I think with the aid of these tips they can't run away

• +2 1

That's not true, those people who reply to a comment or make a post that comes with simple grammatical sentence should be lable as spammers, I think we should readjust our sense of reasoning.

I hope with the plagiarism checker we can easily detect many spammers or copy and paste members and report them to the moderators for proper punishment because they are not contributing any positive thing to the forum.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Thanks give this powerful news. I get more information to do spammers wrong. This is a good technique to make easily spammers identified easily. We should have a chance to banned this spammers. 

Actually I agree with you on these content on how to identify scammers in these forum, however there are a lot of spammers in these forum that are moving around with series of information about the forum but  with these latest update now we can at least identify and report them to the admins.

Yes I am agree from your post because nowadays scamers are running in power. He has entered every single site.Because Scammers make their rank high And let's say hi to our likes too A few days ago, it happened to me that my likes were automatically disliked. But I am happy now that if anything happens, I get a notification 

• +3 1

This is very wonderful. A well idealistic written contexts.

Spammers are seemingly taking over the forum.

They are virtually detectable. I'm sure we can get rid of them all if we collaboratively recognize and report them to the moderators.

Thanks for sharing these methods. We have to report spammers for the forum to improve. Really, spam posts are so prolific and it seems a little difficult to extract them.