What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

What count and speak for you, is the quality of your post

I agree with you, because this system of payment they adopt people are very happy with the bitcoin system, the forum will be at the good side while the spammer will be at the bad side,And if we encourage the forum it will allowed the people to post useful and meaningful topic for their better response.

Your all the mentioned point is right..but for this additional payment  as you said spammer action.. Without any doubt to get btc now spammer will come in this forum and break down this forum rule in different ways such as, misuse their reaction power,dont make useful post but always try to copy paste.. So we all must need to be careful and Report About them..                  

Friend, I am an old member. I believe I should be more interactive in this forum to inspire and advise new members to make this forum the best forum for cryptocurrency. Everyone should post encouragingly on the forum.

I really adore your topics. They are really helpful and motivational at the same time. You've become familiar so whenever I see your name, I'd click the topic and give it good ratings. You talk with sense.

What always counts and speaks for us are our publications because it is thanks to those publications that we do and now with the payment that has changed, surely we will do more to ensure that our publications continue to be valuable or important to other people and receive good evaluations and more reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/18/2021 at 7:06 AM, F Roberto said:

And i really appreciate your efforts and other senior members of this forum who has been helping we the beginners 

@F Robertoh

For one to achieve a remarkable success must be ready to help others. Because whatever goes around must surely comes around. So we have no reason than to contribute immensely to torch other members lives positively for them to also reach their various desires. 

I agree with you dear. I am a new member here at this forum and wants to do my work here with determination and honesty so If I see any spam or useless post or a member creating mess I'll definitely report them to the moderator and I think it is the responsibility of every member.

That's right as the only thing that speaks for you is nothing other than the quality of post which help impact knowledge and pass useful information to the members of the forum and not quantity.

Still trying to reach the 100 posts but I don't have much patience for this and I may take more time, not very easy either as I have limited time. From what I read the old members have made many talk token so perhaps mine will not worth anything when I make any but the bitcoin payment may be of help.

In fact, it is a matter of great urgency. Because, I get paid according to the quality of my post. I know this. So, my publication plays a very important role. Because, as I publish, my reputation will come to me. According to the quality of my post, my experience depends.

I want to always make useful and new informative. I want to help others for learning by make topics. I want to make these quality posts those are helpful for other members. I hope I will be success to crypto currency. 

It's our duty to help the moderators to maintain this forum. We should give negative reactions who really deserve it and if any one breaks the rule. We must report to the moderators about it. Because it's world's best site and we should not contaminate it. Thanks

• +4 1

On 2/20/2021 at 11:02 AM, F Roberto said:

Indeed you have been contributing to our lives positively with your educational posts and words of advice to succeed

Well at this particular point of time, 

@F Robertoit is the best and most needed thing for any member in the forum considering the turn up of rewards in exchange for work. It's too minimal. So motivation is utmost to keep members together working tirelessly as usual to grow the forum. In addition I see it personally as a responsibility on me, so I most assist, guide and above all share the best of the best crypto information for benefits of all and the forum at large

Yes, what is the benefit of presenting a topic that has no interest and no goal for any purpose that your cause will not pay you for and you will only receive negative reputations, which leads to giving you a point of warning or prohibition. Forum and then put it up

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, the most important thing for the members of this platform is the quality of the publication and the degree of interaction that can be achieved in the investment world, so we have learned to blind.

I believe that it is a good development for the forum,  and now the quality of post are expected to be high because now members would only rate your work when the post is good,  so the btc payment is for quality post. And that would also help to reduce spammers. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, manar34 said:

My friend, a good reputation is evidence of the members' confidence in what you post and their admiration for your way of communicating information, so we should only give it to those who deserve it.

We should give good reputation scores to those who deserve it. But we shouldn't hesitate to make ratings. Getting good reputation points is the motivation to write more.

You are right.  Because what I am achieving here depends on my work.  How much benefit I get each day and how much money I am able to earn depends entirely on the type of work I do.  So we should increase the experience.  And should always post useful.

Hello mate, I understand your point and the additional thing I have is base on the thid point, sometimes there are good post there that we do not give attention to, while we are busy attending to some low quality posts, so we must find those good post and give them a deserving reputation for there usefulness. We should also be vigilant about report of spammers.

It has always been my banner as a flag, to give the best of me in each publication or comment. If we investigate about something we do not know that will help us to give something of quality that brings a benefit to all of us. We should always give the best of each one of us for the common good.
What would be your opinion my friend?  @Guru2050 @F Roberto

Off course my dear my senior we all know very well that the quality of our posts is very effective to our ratings and our earning. So if we want to earn a good money then we have to make a stunning quality of posts. Peoples will get a lot of knowledge from our posts.

With this new prologue to me it will unquestionably decrease bad quality post, and will urge all part to be more dynamic and difficult work yet like I said u quality post the one will empower u to procure or accomplish the transitory advantage. 

Dear Friend! It is clearly that the payment in bitcoin attract users who only wants to make a profit and instead of offering quality to the forum. 

I think what the forum is doing is excellent, putting the filter of the 100 publications will be a kind of school for all beginners and along the way they will learn a lot for when they have to charge they will have knowledge and they will be able to create their own publications without any problem.

You are absolutely right about this that is why whenever you want to make a post we should ensure that it is very well written using simple words and also very well constructed you should also not break the rules and regulations of the forum.