This is normal? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Red-Jones

This is normal?

My posts have received positive reactions, but I see no difference:

6gBs6J2.png

Is this normal or does my account have a problem?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 7
  • +2 2

I also think to create a topic about it but you already do it 🙂 , Same things is happening with me today I received 3 postive reaction but still their is zero reaction show in yobit ( Bitcoin pannel ) .I didn't think this is bug or any other reason behind it.  hopefully be will get good information about it here .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I do not know what the problem is exactly, it could be technical from the forum or maybe the reviews will appear after a week from now, I got the same problem.

• +1 2

Its same for my account too. I have got positive reaction but it's not being shown there. We need to hear this from official for the confirmation.

But Personally I think, as we have 1 week to get reputation. Maybe it would take some more time to sync the contents between Cryptotalk and yobit section. Or maybe this is a glitch need to be fixed?

• +1 2
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have a similar problem yesterday and today I have 10 positive ratings but my Bitcoin account is empty .. I think the system is not ready yet

• +1 3
  • +5 1

apperently it also does happen to me too sadly as we dont know what the problem is we should just carry on for now and wait the moderators to fix this kind of bug as im only seeing changes of payment when myself reacting to others post.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

I am also facing this same problem, as my posts received a positive reputation, but it was not counted in the Yobit, but I think that this problem is temporary and will be solved soon by the forum moderators, and perhaps Satoshi will be given to us after a week from now.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

It seems that there are some problems now that will be solved soon, and as you know that the moderators told us that the payment will take place within a week as well, so you must wait until all your posts are calculated and will not be counted immediately

5 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

6gBs6J2.png

I think it is only for newcomers. I mean the implementation of the old payment system will only happen for those who newly joined. But for us who are old already, the talk payment will be our payment system. That's what I understand on what the moderators said on the other post or content.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

The payment is done on a weekly basis every 7 days, but the payment for the reviews that you put for the members is immediate, and to get more clear details, you can click the green button at the top of the section and go to the participation of the supervisor

• +1 4
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

6gBs6J2.png

Can it be that the payment in bitcoin will depend on that got avg rate statistic? Or it will be about all the posts we make in the forum one by one? This is confusing me.

About the question I think that the paid posts will appear after some days from what I read a week.

7 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

6gBs6J2.png

@Red-Jones I think this happened to all members so we should not worry that much. We will be paid in 7 days, maybe between those days the moderators will be confirming our posts so that they can pay us. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Red-Jones The same case is here. I think it will be updated once in a week because time is required for ratings and moderators will also analyze whether post rates are fairly distributed or not. Moderator has also given a clue in his announcement post. As https://yobit.net/en/cryptotalk/ is still exhibiting the average rate, I do not think it is an error. 

2076726422_Screenshot(25).png.be9ec2fa180ce750667f4af0dbe8ff24.png

Edited by Whited35
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

It is counted after one week from the message. So it takes one week from the message to get paid if the average ratio for individual messages is higher then zero.

(Edit: oh this was answered already and i can't delete this message...)

Edited by rekter
  • +1 2

32 minutes ago, SilverF said:

I think it is an error in the API of yobit and Cryptotalk, surely they cannot connect or the system was launched in a hurry due to the situation of the users and these details were ignored, perhaps in a few days it will be fixed is not something alarming  , in the TALK section you can see if they gained reputation and even the profile is the most obvious solution.

I suspect that is it, because to have AVG it is necessary that people's reactions count and we will be able to see the count of paid posts. But in this current scenario there is nothing

1 hour ago, rekter said:

It is counted after one week from the message. So it takes one week from the message to get paid if the average ratio for individual messages is higher then zero.

(Edit: oh this was answered already and i can't delete this message...)

any contribution has always been welcome because no one can give a 100% correct answer unless you are a moderator

• +2 1

I am facing the same problem here.. but i don't think it's a problem! maybe the new payment and rating system are normal like that.. as i understand the new payment system, they will pay for each post with positive rate so the got avg rate in yobit doesn't matter in the btc payment system i guess! by the way, i have asked the moderator after the new update about this issue but there is no answer or a clarification till now so we should wait to make all things clear. 

This is not an error because it happening to all of us. We will know all about this by waiting for seven days and see our payments and also i believe the moderators will talk about this.

• +1 1

This is new payment system Which is additional of talk token and update About btc payment yesterday.. So to get the btc payment again you first need to reach 100 useful like we have  reach when talk token payment get launched.. Hope after  done 100 useful  post we can see the difference of  reaction rate                 

This error occurs with many members of the forum, but you do not need to worry about this matter because the moderators solve errors and malfunctions quickly, so we must wait and wait, my friend

Edited by Nezar
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, percare said:

Can it be that the payment in bitcoin will depend on that got avg rate statistic? Or it will be about all the posts we make in the forum one by one? This is confusing me.

With what I read, the btc payment will be paid for each post we make that have positive rating. If anyone does not rate the post, that means no payment for that post, but all others that are rated will be paid. 

Frankly, I do not know anything about this matter because I am new and the forum did not start paying me, but according to my reading of the responses of some members, this error is very normal and is fixed quickly so you do not have to worry

Well, i also encounter this thing mate and i think they're need to fixed it because it is just newly released and they're reset all of the records on the last campaign, all we need to do is to wait for it to be fixed.