Expert members (Differences) - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Expert members (Differences)

On 8/31/2020 at 2:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

So have confidence and write topics to share your knowledge with us, every member is an expert in something special.

Since I joined the forum, I have been making attempts to select topics that I understand well on and write about. A lot of my topics are based on my experience and expertise in the world of cryptocurrencies. I am also interested in following the topics of the more experienced members of me, to learn from them what I am missing.

• -1 1
  • +4 1

I can agree but why we need an expert gamer to tell us his thoughts on cryptocurrencies? Perhaps he can do that in another forum about games but this one is for other reasons. Also I've seen many experts in social media and other forums too but after studying them and what they are writing, there are only a few that can be trusted to know what they talk about.

• +1 1

There is a lot of except in this forum I have many of them in my friends list and I don't hesitate to ask them if I don't understand something,but not all like to post in the forum they work on silence but you can know them from her good comments

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

10 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

expertise come from knowledge and experience, one can have one or both of them, to be clear one might know basics/general rules about a specific topic but hasn't got into the details because he hasn't dug deep into it.

Which means experience is more important than knowledge and more general.

@eliottalderosn you are right experience is much reached than knowledge because those people who have stay long in crypto currency they have gather enough of experience their job is to mentor the beginners and teach them the tips and tricks of crypto currency that is the reason we are here today to learn from one another.

11 hours ago, Madhuri roy said:

I don't know what the other members of the forum think. But I can see that some of the posts of the new members have been given a negative rate which is very informative. I don't know why this is happening.

For me, when i heard Expert members it means there are some people who could help me to lead me from the top in this cryptos. These expert members for me is one of the key of my successful because i believe that you can't be successful by yourself only. 

Cryptocurrency and sure you know a lot about crypto if you are a crypto expert.  Cryptotalk is so long so you have to understand since understandable website.

I would only consider myself with a real begininer , it has not even been a week since I joined this platform.I feel like I am not qualified yet to go into the topics area and to post meaningful discussions but in the future I will definitely get to it.

We could get information from every single member in this forum but experienced member have a great idea because they are being a member of this forum for a long period of time, so there role is more important.

Edited by Sanjana321

It is wonderful to read such topics for a beginner like me .. because when you read between the pages of this forum, you are like a trader who entered a strange city from him .. And such publications are like traffic signals in this city

I joined this amazing platform a few weeks ago. And the presence of the experts members at this forum of the cryptotalk will be very helpful for all the users. Because they have all the knowledge, skill and ideas about the cryptotalk. So in the presence of them we can feel comfortable and work easily at this forum.

Cryptotalk forum is a place where you we can see a lot of good work made by other members which are part of us and since that is the case then we also have to imitate them by giving th forum the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts so they everyone who reads it  will benefit and give us good reputation, so we everyone is an expert regardless to your rank in the forum and that is why the forum said we can all participate in th article writing competition. Believe you can do it and you will my friends.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 31‏/8‏/2020 at 14:47, Calvinpriva said:

ماذا تفهم عندما تسمع "عضو خبير"؟ بالنسبة لي ، أعرف أن الخبير هو شخص يعرف شيئًا أكثر من غيره. شخص يفهم شيئًا ما بعمق ويمكنه / يمكنها مشاركة المعرفة مع الآخرين حتى يتمكنوا من فهمها أيضًا. ربما يمكنك مساعدتي في توضيح المزيد عن خبير.

دعنا نذهب إلى النقطة. نحن أعضاء كثيرون في هذا المنتدى (200 ألف وأكثر) ، لكن لدينا فقط 10 آلاف موضوع وهي أقل من 6٪ من جميع أعضاء المنتدى! 6٪ من 100٪ منخفضة جدًا وأعتقد أنك تتفق معي. اسمحوا لي أن أشرح الخلافات بين الخبراء في هذا المنتدى ... ،

1. منتدى الخبراء.

هؤلاء الأعضاء الخبراء هم أولئك الذين انضموا إلى هذا المنتدى لفترة طويلة أو أولئك الذين ينضمون ولديهم على الأقل +5 أشهر! هؤلاء الأعضاء هم خبراء المنتدى لأن لديهم الكثير من الوقت منذ انضمامهم إلى هذا المنتدى ، لذا يمكنهم دعم أي عضو جديد لأي شيء يتعلق بهذا المنتدى لأنهم يعرفون ذلك جيدًا.

2. خبراء التشفير.

في هذه الفئة ، نلتقي بخبراء مختلفين وفقًا لما يعرفونه. التجار والمستثمرون واللاعبون وغيرهم ... يمكن أن يحصل هؤلاء الخبراء على أي رتبة حتى لو كانوا مبتدئين لأنهم ليسوا خبراء في المنتدى ولكنهم خبراء في شيء آخر.

سبب كتابة هذا الموضوع هو تذكيرك بشيء واحد ، فلا تخف من مشاركة معرفتك لأنك قد تكون خبيرًا في أي شيء وهناك أعضاء يحتاجون إلى مواضيعك. ليس لأنني سأكون خبيرا في كل شيء! ربما انضممت إلى هذا المنتدى العام الماضي وبدأت التداول هذا العام ، وقد انضممت إلى المنتدى هذا العام ولكنك بدأت بالتداول في عام 2017 ، لذلك يمكنك الاتصال بي خبيرًا في هذا المنتدى وسأقوم بالاتصال بك خبيرًا في التداول لأنني انضممت إلى المنتدى قبلك ولكنك بدأت التداول قبلي.

لذا كن واثقًا واكتب مواضيع لمشاركة معرفتك معنا ، فكل عضو خبير في شيء خاص.

Thank you for Putting forward this subject the expert in my opinion is the person who knows a lot of information and is the person who is able to communicate the information to others easily and smoothly

Everyone can be defined as expert by the amount of information they have in specific field, as for this forum an expert member is a person who has a great knowledge in the field of Crypto and willing to share and help others.

Edited by Abdalrazig
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

This is very true mate , being expert iin this forum is totally different feom being expert in crypro , because in general here in the forum we don't trade and invest , we discuss about them and about everything in crypto but being expert or even just a normal trader in crypto is different , your experience you had yourself is better than reading or discussing about other's experiences , that is why we should understand the difference

• +5 1

On 9/27/2020 at 8:57 AM, Michaelx018 said:

I would only consider myself with a real beginner, it has not even been a week since I joined this platform.I feel like I am not qualified yet to go into the topics area and to post meaningful discussions but in the future I will definitely get to it.

Dear friend, @Michaelx018 am glad to read your comment. It's good to consider yourself as a beginner and keep learning from older members so that you can have good experience. The beginners and about sections are very good for any beginner because they have a lot of important topics that will help you with many things. You can read some topics there and slowly you can shift to other sections after you understand the forum. All in all, keep following the rules of the forum and be a good member always.

42 minutes ago, Yabuko said:

This is very true mate , being expert iin this forum is totally different feom being expert in crypro , because in general here in the forum we don't trade and invest , we discuss about them and about everything in crypto but being expert or even just a normal trader in crypto is different , your experience you had yourself is better than reading or discussing about other's experiences , that is why we should understand the difference

@Yabuko Very good point. In this forum we discuss about trading and investing, but we do not trade or invest in here. Being an expert member in a crypto forum doesn't mean you are a crypto expert! So we should always work together as a team because it will help us to gain knowledge from each other according to what we know.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Calvinpriva what you said is needed to be read by  members of the forum , i have noticed many times that members always deal with low-ranked or new  members as beginners and don't understand anything in crypto , and deal with the high-ranked the opposite way , this is very wrong , i am not expert but i have seen many members with normal reputation and also new members writing posts that are really amazing and presents their knowledge in the field , people need to stop dealing that way and start to read the content well before they decide

• +5 1

Hello my friend, Certainly the expert members are our role models in understanding the world of cryptocurrencies, so we have to read their posts and make use of their expertise to increase our knowledge in the crypto world.

2 hours ago, yato987 said:

@Calvinpriva what you said is needed to be read by  members of the forum , i have noticed many times that members always deal with low-ranked or new  members as beginners and don't understand anything in crypto , and deal with the high-ranked the opposite way , this is very wrong , i am not expert but i have seen many members with normal reputation and also new members writing posts that are really amazing and presents their knowledge in the field , people need to stop dealing that way and start to read the content well before they decide

You are right @yato987 there are a lot of members with low rank but they have very interesting posts and i see them everyday as well. We have to stop this because we can see it as a normal habit but we really disappoint a beginner who is expert in something and he/she want to share it with us. Every member is expert in his/her field!

• +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don't think I can become an expert here, but I also think that you shouldn't be qualified as an expert just because of the time you've spent here.

On 31.08.2020 at 18:09, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva I ought to congratulate you for bringing this informative topic on this forum. I really do not know how average members on this form think but I see so many negative rates are given to the posts created by new members but their posts are constructive and are of high quality. If average members are thinking like senior members on this forum have the more knowledge about cryptocurrency than the all of new members then they are in illusion. 

Not all people are loyal to new members. So we should support them, because in one time they can be very useful 

• Useful or interesting 1

16 hours ago, dimmix_ua said:

Not all people are loyal to new members. So we should support them, because in one time they can be very useful 

@dimmix_ua I love everyone in this beautiful community my friend. You are free to share ideas on this forum. This is such a great community for making the discussions regarding the unique issues in the crypto world. Its been already a long, I am here to share ideas.

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@dimmix_ua I love everyone in this beautiful community my friend. You are free to share ideas on this forum. This is such a great community for making the discussions regarding the unique issues in the crypto world. Its been already a long, I am here to share ideas.

@Whited35 you are right friend.. We love all member without any doubt but we have some duty for this forum too Which lead us to become rude with them.. Such as when a newbie Don't follow the rule like make post that dont contain     100 character then we forced to give them negatives react.. We respect all the member available in this forum..            

Good post, sometimes many believe that because someone is a newbie in the forum, they are new to everything and no, they are not, maybe they are an expert in another area outside the forum and that is fine, but I also support the experts in the forum a lot

@Calvinpriva 

Accordingly I see myself as a forum expert here as I'm in forum for more than 5 months and I'm spending my long time here in the forum. I can't say myself as Crypto expert as I'm still learning more everyday more in the Crypto field with the help of other senior members here.

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,