Best way to give your complete 50 rates daily - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Best way to give your complete 50 rates daily

2 hours ago, gourav789 said:

@Ridam I also used rating system wisely because if we used this features randomly then this action create danger for our account here .

whenever I see valuable post here I will REWARD good as well as bad reputation according to post quality .

@gourav789 That's really a good thing and I also suggest you to report the post if it has negative reputation and the quality of post is good and helpful post. Or if a negative quality post has huge number of positive ratings. And if we members utilize the reputation wisely then the forum will be clean and it would be easy to find out helpful information.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Doubling payment is one of the best features that all the uses foot allowed to get. I also tried to reach the 50 rate mark. It is not that simple. It is calculated efforts on time schedule so as to make right number of reactions. I know this is possible, with improved effort on the part of the uses.  Hopefully I too would be able to reach this limit daily. 

Edited by Nicole018
  • +2 1

On 8/27/2020 at 9:13 PM, Tunuu said:

Wow! To complete all 50 reputations was very hard to me because sometimes i will give only 20 reputations and then my limit reaches. I will use your method and i believe it will work for me.

I also find it difficult to complete the maximum 50 reputation reactions in a day and I think I will try and follow the strategy that our dear mate @Babubu609 ,has shared with us it seems great and I appreciate for making it available to us. 

• +2 1

On 9/29/2020 at 6:44 AM, George10 said:

has shared with us it seems great and I appreciate for making it available to us. 

You can try it and I assured you will give out 50rates daily all you need is to follow this topic carefully and work  with what you learn that is the best thing to do.

Thank you so much I was searching for this I really complete my all reaction and I didn't get any double payment so I was confused from so many days now I get the great topic I will follow these rules and hope in upcoming days I will receive it in double..

• +1 1

Thanks, I was doing a wrong thing.I was giving rates to all the posts in a topic quickly after reading them in  less than a minute. I will not do it again as it is against the rules to give reputation in less then a minute.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

@Babubu609 good ideas to give the 50 rates but this is not the main reason why we can't complete them the following day 

lets say i started to give rates today at 3:00 pm and for 2 hours i gave 25 rates then continued again at 8:00pm to the 50 rates , the following day you won't be able to start giving rates until 3:00 pm as well , and also until 8:00 pm you can give only 25 rates and then continue after 8:00 pm 

if you didn't follow that and gave more than allowed at that time you won't be allowed to give more rates for the rest of the day

in other words , there must be 24h between the last rate you gave in the previous day

• +3 1
  • +5 1

For me the times i completed the 50 rates given in a day are counted on hands , the reason that it takes long time , for me i don't give in one hour more rhan 30 rates in average of 1 rate every 2 minutes , so in total it will take less rhan 2 hours to give all the 50 rates but mustn't be at one time as you said , 

The times i completed them i gave some at morning and rest in afternoon and at night

• +5 1

18 hours ago, yato987 said:

in other words , there must be 24h between the last rate you gave in the previous day

That is a good strategy too you rise up, I hope the newbies should follow up this strategies Because it will really help them as as many old members.

To be honest, filling out 50 responses a day takes a very long time to read the topic and give an adequate response. sometimes they tell me that I have completed a reaction that is available daily but I didn't finish the fiftieth reaction It makes me sad

I'm trying to give reputation for post, which deserve it, but sometimes very hard to find something interesting, because sometimes a lot of humans have very similar replies, or even replies which are not relevant to the topic, so very hard to give all 50 reputations 

• +1 1

Very nice post, I am always trying to give all my rates every day and always reading many posts and giving to the ones that deserve our attention and reaction. I don't have a lot of time but I try to come back some days later to see if someone asked me a question or given me an answer.

• +2 1

Excellent your strategy to be able to fulfill the daily rates, only remains to put it in practice and to see its functionality, that I do not doubt is effective. Thank you for publishing your knowledge to the community.

Thank you this is very good suggestion and I am many times forget to come back later to give the rest rates to other members. I try to finish them and give to the best comments I read but sometimes I don't have any left and we need to remember to come back later and give the rest because we earn double the talk token and we give satoshi too to members that deserve them.

• +1 1

Yes, this is true, because giving a reputation quickly and repeatedly leads to a ban on giving the reputation for a whole day, and if this thing is repeated repeatedly, it may lead to our banning from the forum.

The best way is diligence and hard work because through this you write a lot of posts that may attract you to many people and admires and after that people must protect you and give you all the reputation you need.

• +2 1

that's a good strategy ..and the timings seem right   

still new member so, I'll try it in the near future... but the rewards are pretty low, don't you think?

• -1 1

reputation should be given to rate the post, the forum at different times and present points for all the posts

• +1 1

Completing 50 reactions a day takes more time to read the topics and give an adequate reputation

Sometimes they tell me I have completed the reaction available daily

And I did not complete the fiftieth reaction

This makes me sad

• +5 1

This is a really cool way of rating post. I also find it very difficult to complete 50 ratings each day. Sometimes unknowingly I might give too much ratings resulting in reaching the daily reaction limit. So through this post I understand that it is necessary to keep intervals between each rating in order to reach the 50 rating limit daily. Thank you for this post looking forward to more such helpful post.

I had no idea how this rating system worked, but it has incredible potential I will start creating contributions to see if I can get some income like you (you are my idol)

I really can give 50 rate a long a day but as you say there is a time between them not all in one time,but the problem is we dont get paid normally for those rate we just have our 50 rate talk not more,specially when the talk token was listed I don't know any one have this problem or not

• +3 1

I think giving 50 reputation is not easy because giving reputation is a responsibility of all forum members to give 50 reputation. Takes a lot of time in the forum Thank you for the method I mentioned I'll try to implement

@Babubu609 Thank you for this informative post. I have implemented the procedures, and I am hopeful to get the optimum results. Previously, I do not have such things in my mind as timely intervals for reaction, but I am concerned. I think this would help me to get a good earning, and let me decide to give reactions to a useful posts only.

• +3 1