Est.BTC: 0.00000000 (Learn to save) - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Est.BTC: 0.00000000 (Learn to save)

On 9/3/2020 at 2:55 PM, Whited35 said:

Recently, I managed to have more than 10% three times from Robo trade. I would like to thanks this sudden and high price volatility of ETH and BTC. Regrading TALK token and the investbox, it is the best way to let earnings growing. 

Robotrade is huge advantage, will help small and inexperienced traders like me to be honest; I managed some little profits around last week. 

Apparently, I still have them on my balance and them the dump happend. I am not terrified or try to get them out soon; for now, I have no urgent use, it will be to my loss to do such. Saving it for the next pump and if opportunity and money comes, I might buy some more.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

Robotrade is huge advantage, will help small and inexperienced traders like me to be honest; I managed some little profits around last week. 

@Raqeebzy I have been using RoboTrade just to buy BTC and ETH. Generally, I place buying order before going to bed and fortunately smart Robot captured orders more than three times to give me profits. In order to sell, I actively monitor the market momentum. Price of BTC is in downward trend now. I wonder whether it reach $9000 psychological mark or not but if it really happens, I re-buy more BTC to hold.

• +3 1

Saving is the most important thing even our Earnings is small. We must keep funds for the future purpose. You have given the example of your internet bills as perfect real life scenario. I had exchanged some of my earnings for my pocket money but others is in staking AWC coin in Atomic wallet. So for me I'm trying to save earned coins so that I can turn it into the passive Income (small but ok).

• Useful or interesting 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

this is good if we invest our money in trading or another activities.  but instaed of asking money This is Preety well if you share some trading tips and tricks about trading to other members .

I also in trading field form longtime sometime I will recived a good profit 😉

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I got good sums of money through working on this forum and stored good amounts of currencies and now they return to pay with the new payment system in Bitcoin, but the payment depends on the positive evaluation of the topics currently

This is absolutely true. Saving some of the money you earned from the previous campaign for CryptoTalk is a good thing in anticipation of any emergency event as happened on June 17 when the payment was changed in the forum, so we must save at least 50% of the amount we have in my opinion

On 8/26/2020 at 3:50 PM, TimopheyKa said:

On the one hand , you are right! But I think that this system will show us an incredibly good result! And after the beginning of September, when our token will be traded on the exchange, we will be able to get a good profit. After all, most likely, there will be a major update that will allow many users to receive funds twice as high as last time!

Yes you are right i also think the talk token will be very profitable for all members of cryptotalk and now the admins/moderators decided to give the members both talk tokens and btc  until the trade open so enjoy it.

That's a sure advice it's true saving is very important and we must practice it in all areas of businesses we might handle as explained in the topic that savings can help in times of emergencies and I'm hundred percent agreeing with this.

On 8/26/2020 at 8:42 AM, Calvinpriva said:

June 17 was my first date to stop earning BTC here on the forum. When I saw this statement I was a little shocked! I was shocked because I felt like I had received this information all of a sudden. But I realized there was no way because the information had already been issued, all that was required was to follow the instructions.

So the first thing I did was look at the amount I had on my previous payments within my yobit account. I calculated from June 18 to September 1 I will have like 50 days, and each day I will purchase a mobile top-up of $0.8 (depending on my country and the network I use) so I had to check if I have that amount of $40 ($0.8 x 50 days = $40) to keep top-up until I reach September and trade my tokens, and luckily I had it. After that, I continued to write my posts without any problem because my savings enabled me.

Now let’s get to the topic. I have written all of this to remind you of one very important thing that is to learn to save your income no matter how much you earn. I don't know if you will believe me but this is the truth, not every member who doesn't participate in the forum in this period doesn't like this new payment system, but it's because not every member remembered to save some of their previous earnings! I needed $40 until I reach September, some would need $60 and others $20 maybe. We used to be paid $2.5 - $3 so I saved $0.8 per day for vouchers and I cash out every after 20 days through PM, I added the remaining amount to my trading balance to increase my income. 

This means, if you were not saving some amount and you did not have extra work to pay you, you must have some challenges to reach September without being paid for two months!

______________!

So, we have to be careful with what we earn! Sometimes there are emergencies that will need us to use our savings to survive, now how will you survive if you saved nothing?!

Everything is about planning , when the information was first announced that new payment has been initiated you will find out that only few members participated actively in the forum because some don't have money to top up their mobile data there by , there is no any income that is coming in a return so they doing it difficult to participate daily hadn't been they planned for that they wouldn't have a face any  challenge .

There are many problems which a person can face in his life and if a man have some of its income saved it becomes easier for him to survive a difficult life

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 8/26/2020 at 10:42 AM, Calvinpriva said:

So, we have to be careful with what we earn! Sometimes there are emergencies that will need us to use our savings to survive, now how will you survive if you saved nothing?!

The field of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies helped me a lot to save, as I almost save all of my digital currencies because they fell in price and I do not like to sell at a loss so I have to save them until another time when their price increases. Thus, I always keep an amount of money for hard times.

• +1 1

Price of BTC is in downward trend now, they return to pay with the new payment system in Bitcoin, but the payment depends on the positive evaluation

• +1 1

We must save money even if our capital is little, because we may need this money at a later time. I thank the forum for the services it provides us.

In my opinion savings are very important because you do not do it when an emergency comes and you will be financially weak when you need it. So, save some of the BTCs you've earned. If you don't like savings, invest in The Investment Box at Yobit where you can easily invest in cryptocurrency and earn daily interest and stop investing when you want  

Thanks for sharing this detail. And I think this is good for all beginners and also for those who have no experience about this. Thanks...

• +4 1

Now bitcoin is paid for the posts that members publish, but the amount of payments per post has been reduced to 200 satoshi per post, while previously it was paid 1000 satoshi per post.
I hope that the amount of payments increases so that we see more interaction from members

The earnis stopped from this forum for a long time specially in the middle of the last year and because a lot of effect like pandemic of Corona virus and the price of bitcoin but they returned and add more payment like talk token 

You are right we should now but there are times that we cannot save or it is that we are saving and there is just to sell all that we save at a very good price that we cannot pass up because it is very good money for us.

On 8/26/2020 at 12:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

June 17 was my first date to stop earning BTC here on the forum. When I saw this statement I was a little shocked! I was shocked because I felt like I had received this information all of a sudden. But I realized there was no way because the information had already been issued, all that was required was to follow the instructions.

So the first thing I did was look at the amount I had on my previous payments within my yobit account. I calculated from June 18 to September 1 I will have like 50 days, and each day I will purchase a mobile top-up of $0.8 (depending on my country and the network I use) so I had to check if I have that amount of $40 ($0.8 x 50 days = $40) to keep top-up until I reach September and trade my tokens, and luckily I had it. After that, I continued to write my posts without any problem because my savings enabled me.

Now let’s get to the topic. I have written all of this to remind you of one very important thing that is to learn to save your income no matter how much you earn. I don't know if you will believe me but this is the truth, not every member who doesn't participate in the forum in this period doesn't like this new payment system, but it's because not every member remembered to save some of their previous earnings! I needed $40 until I reach September, some would need $60 and others $20 maybe. We used to be paid $2.5 - $3 so I saved $0.8 per day for vouchers and I cash out every after 20 days through PM, I added the remaining amount to my trading balance to increase my income. 

This means, if you were not saving some amount and you did not have extra work to pay you, you must have some challenges to reach September without being paid for two months!

______________!

Thank you dear friend for sharing this valuable and useful information I think this helps me a lot on this forum and this is the best thing of this forum that it always give us the opportunity to learn about new things and I think this forum is teaching us about cryptocurrency that is the currency of the future and present.

• +1 1

Yes, we all came to work in order to obtain money through this job in order to continue life in light of the current conditions in the countries of the region and the effect of this on the exchange rate, each one according to his country .. I agree with you on your topic about saving, but not everyone can do that. ... For the one who lives alone, his expenses are less than others who have a family and children and he has to provide for them the sustenance of their day and their daily needs ... so this cannot be generalized to everyone ... Thank you for your advice, my friend

• +2 1

Thabks for sharing this experience. It'll be very good for us to safe Bitcoin so that as the prices are increasing we will get more as time goes. It happens gradually and though sometimes it's difficult to invest in Bitcoin we have to be more cautious about the future

Yess you share your all good work. Many of us wants to know about the BTC balance but it's hard to find it .Now I found it at your post .It's really helpful for us .

Friend, this information that you have given us is very good and I also believe that we should save but there are times when saving is impossible because there are times when we have to pay for things that are necessary to live that is why saving is sometimes very difficult.