Singapore Bank speaks out on bitcoin - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Singapore Bank speaks out on bitcoin

Singapore is like the switzerland of Asia. All the money moves there from china and from many locations of east asia, it is growing into the richest city in the world and it is also promoting blockchain and crypto projects. Of course there is big trading interest too in Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is like that many banks are now looking and they found they were wrong about crypto markets. Since there is interest and trading volumes are high all the big banks know more than before now and will start offering crypto along with all the rest they offer.

• +1 2

You made me so happy and full of joy with this news! I can't think of anything better for our Bitcoin than a bank talking with good words about our markets! This is so exciting that Singapore has so much volume and many people are buying Bitcoin with the thoughts of increasing their wealth and fighting their poverty and the problems of the fiat currency.

Edited by yonkii
  • +3 1

The crypto case is even stronger after this report and maybe this was one of the reasons that big banks all over the world want to take a share in this industry. Cryptocurrencies can be used by banks as investments or indexes and can perform giving high yields to institution money.

Singapore is a famous touring spot and famous for touring country ,where mostly the foreigners visit and they have  good banking system. The crypto gaining support of bank is good point for people to easily get their payment through bak and anytime they can exchange BTC. Which is very convenient, the bank support uis helping greatly to spread BTC usage more in Singapore and can be exemplary for other banks who are against cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It makes a better case for Bitcoin when you have a bank talking about it and not being judging it as a scam like we were used to. Since banks changed now it can mean two things. It is either a top or the beginning of something better.

I hope that more banks will start speaking in good terms for Bitcoin and finally stop this negativity and stop calling Bitcoin a scam. They stopped many people from investing and growing their wealth and this was a big mistake by banks.

• +1 1

Sincerely months or years a go I have heard many news about Banks will adopt Bitcoin...etc but the true right now is not possible to do that, if the cryptocurrency still is not considered globally as a regularized currency no chance for any official institution to adopt an illegal currency. But however the banks they are participating indirectly in cryptocurrency through their ATM and is possible they are investing in cryptocurrency anonymously.

The truth is we need to follow a certain process, true even paypal had information that they have accepted that they will be handling bitcoin transactions a great move the truth is we need to work as hard and put together everything in the perfect proliferations

• +1 1

The higher trading volume means the entry of more investors and traders into the cryptocurrency market, and it means that the market is growing day by day, the greater the real trading volume, the greater the investor confidence in the crypto market.

• +3 1

It is doing a lot of good for Bitcoin when good reports appear from banks as these reports are analyzed by big investment funds and they act accordingly. Talking about bitcoin and being in favorite with it makes very good chances for more investors to appear.

• +1 1

I think that as bitcoin benefits individuals, banks can also set some standards to which they can invest and also allow crypto opportunities in their systems instead of fearing that it would mark the end of banks. I think that it is the banks that are against bitcoin which would die.

Not this there will be many banks which will speak in the favour of the Bitcoin and soon you will see that all the banks will accept the Bitcoin.

It is a matter of great pleasure for us and for the crypt industry, because many banks are allowing crypto currencies and appreciating,I hope that in the coming days we will see cryptocurrency become very famous in this world because millions of People are joining it.

The use of such currencies by large banks increases their market value, and in the near future, dealing with digital currencies will become, and paper currencies may be completely canceled, and for sure we will witness the presence of new digital currencies soon.

• +1 1

When banks accept to deal in cryptocurrencies, this will lead to an increase in demand for them and dealing with them, and this will lead to a significant increase in trading volume and more market prosperity and higher profits

• +3 1

I have notice now bank are starting to change their stand about cryptocurrecy, which most banks in developed countries have been adopting and accepting using cryptocurrency. That will change the face of banks and for digital asset to be stored in our banks accounts. 

• +1 1

Singapore is a leading country in the field of digital currencies and always tries to be aware of everything that is good in this field.
When we hear this news, our confidence in digital currencies increases, and we increasingly believe that digital currencies will be the first in the world and will dominate the financial market.
No one can deny the virtue of digital currencies in improving the global financial market movement.
I believe that in the future, all banks around the world will move towards digital currencies.

Singapore is a very advanced and developed country that may already adopt Bitcoin after talking about it. It is the rest of the digital currencies. I hope that cryptocurrencies will be supported and officially approved by governments in most countries of the world.

• +1 1

I think singapure is very eager in becoming the financial center of the future world. I admire the government's willingness to accept and cheerish the new developments. I see a very bright future for singapure's citizens. I wish every government in the world are open to improvements in technology and finance this much like singapure.

DBS was a good start in the world of cryptography, and indeed many banks and companies allowed to deal in cryptocurrencies, and this is what we can clearly see through the Coin Market Cap, which exceeded 1 trillion dollars.

• +1 1

My friend, this is an important report from the largest bank in Singapore. To praise this article of the Bitcoin currency, it is a very good thing, and I see that Bitcoin will receive a great and great support this year in 2021, so I think it is very good to praise a currency of the greatest cryptocurrencies is an important matter in the market Global banks thanks