Projects are moving from Ethereum blockchain to Tron blockchain! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Projects are moving from Ethereum blockchain to Tron blockchain!

It's been a few days, I have been getting the emails from some crypto projects (that I have been following) about shifting their ERC-20 (from Ethereum Blockchain Network) tokens into TRON TRC-20 token systems. They highlighted the following serious problems of Ethereum Network. 

• The transaction fee is too much(Up to $5-$10) and costly network
  • Hard to access blockchain
  • Transaction pending and cancel problem
  • The slow speed of transaction and scalability problem 

So I am wondering now, can it be permanent solutions for them? Could Tron be able to fulfill their increasing demands? 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

Recently iam also heard this news ETH transaction fees  hit all time high,according some experts analysis data base this fees around 7.50$ dollars,big investors made big transaction then this fees not effected them, but what about small investors if they made small transaction they afford this fees, no never that's why now they fears to made transaction

This fees increase because of ETH miners self beneficial ETH team also know this fact, they also fears one side ETH price increasing promisingly and one side small investors facing high transaction fee, if they can't control this fees then they loss users and prices also, like you mention some project moving to Tron block chain its just example

Its really good news for Tron block chain and use this opportunity, because present tron price low when this projects used tron block chain maybe tron price also increase, 

Transaction fees scalability  Everything solves when  ETH launch ETH 2.0 technology, hope soon everything comes normal.

Edited by Honny143
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

13 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Transaction fees scalability  Everything solves when  ETH launch ETH 2.0 technology, hope soon everything comes normal.

@Honny143There is still a delay to announce Ethereum 2.0 but several reports suggest, core Ethereum developers are pacing up their activities to release Ethereum 2.0 as soon as possible.Currently, Tron is looking highly stable to handle more transactions with a low transaction fee but I still wonder to think like will it be sustainable for them( those projects who have moved their currency into TRC-20 token system)? 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

21 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Honny143There is still a delay to announce Ethereum 2.0 but several reports suggest, core Ethereum developers are pacing up their activities to release Ethereum 2.0 as soon as possible.Currently, Tron is looking highly stable to handle more transactions with a low transaction fee but I still wonder to think like will it be sustainable for them( those projects who have moved their currency into TRC-20 token system)? 

@Whited35 i agree with you still ETH 2.0 technology launching date not fix,  ETH  technical department one member announced 2021 before this technology not launch, means so much time remaining if this type transaction fees increase, then TRC 20 block chain really good alternative for DeFi projects, because this blockchain withdrawl fees low and transaction confirmed also speedily, its really great opportunity for tron black chain.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

8 minutes ago, SilverF said:

But those commissions on ETH are seriously outrageous

Yes, TRON is getting so many projects now as it processes transactions by taking the lowest network fees. Small investors are unable to afford Ethereum network now as the PoW miners are creating a loot by giving high priority for transactions with higher gas value. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I am still wondering what the developers of this cryptocurrencies doing!? also i am wondering of all these new projects in this year! many predicts said that 2020 would be special and there would be many surprises during it and now we know why they said that.. also I have noticed that each event of any cryptocurrency during this year affecting on it positively and i hope that Tron would go forward too..

• +1 1

This is now happening what i was expecting ,they have higher the fees to low the transaction on network but the side effects are now coming out their projects are leaving now to another platform to give better services to their customers. This is the start of end for ETH if they don't find any solution for this. Because I also not forget how much fee I paid last time and many of my friends are now a days not using Eth for transactions. Their preference is change due to increase of fee and slow speed. 

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

projects are right to look around and look for other cheaper blockchains the management costs of ethereum have become almost unsustainable, fees too high even for simple transactions and it takes at least half an hour to realize them despite the astronomical costs, even I have stopped all my activities on the eth blockchain at least until the fees return to 20 cents

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I was browsing the Wishoo and I found E- Coin had also moved from Ethereum to Tron Blockchain. If Ethereum doesn't find any solution for this high gas fee sure other many projects may changes to the tron. Aa for small trader it's almost impossible to get profit. But I'm wondering if Tron also get huge adoption in many projects.Would the situation be same as Ethereum right now?

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

i'm reading before about the great project of tron blockchain, and i hope to solve those problems by this tron blockchain.

The TRON currency is one of the cryptocurrencies that many crypto experts expect to be one of the most powerful cryptocurrencies and to have a wonderful future in the world of cryptography. TRON has many partnerships with international companies and has purchased many important sites and thus the TRON network is able to  Meet all the growing demands on this network

• +1 1
  • +2 2

22 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

This is now happening what i was expecting ,they have higher the fees to low the transaction on network but the side effects are now coming out their projects are leaving now to another platform to give better services to their customers. 

@SyedbesharatOne of the serious concern ! Ethereum PoW miners are responsible for these things however ponzi and DeFi crazes put the extra loads on the Ethereum network to increase complexity. You know more the complexity more will be gas fee but Tron network is managed to perform transactions at the lowest fee that can be a reason that so many projects are migrating from Ethereum to TRON blockchain. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/17/2020 at 11:14 AM, Whited35 said:

@Whited35 On point!. It shouldn't be a surprise, I do expect this to happen especially for intelligent new project developers. The ethereum blockchain network is so much choked up which has caused unbearably low scalability and high transaction fee; miners on the network are feasting right now. 

I see all this craze comes to an end soon and a more scalable network by next year.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

8 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I see all this craze comes to an end soon and a more scalable network by next year.

@Raqeebzy One day, Ponzi schemes will be over, DeFi craze will be also ended but until then I think Ethereum Network will be less preferable. Now exchange are either increasing withdraw fee for ETH and ERC-20 tokens or suspending withdraw due to higher fees.Ethereum co-founder Vitalik is himself releasing some worrying concerns regarding miner's activities. Let's hope Ethereum 2.0 with PoS will be available soon but until then, Tron will be enjoying 😉

• +3 2

I think that they should solve these problems before people switch to other currencies and start dealing with them. I don't know if trying to find solutions to these problems is possible, but I think it is necessary.

• +1 2

18 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Let's hope Ethereum 2.0 with PoS will be available soon

I really hope so, it is scheduled for very early next year; I hope it doesn't get extended again for the safety of the network especially. I think this is the best moment for miners to make a lot through blockchain activities before switching to PoS algorithm. Even if no new project is moved to ETH blockchain, I believe it is worrying enough and on the other end a lot profitable for miners.

• +2 1

Maybe if many projects will keep moving to Tron, will make Tron become ETH and ETH will become Tron! ETH blockchain is good but i really don't understand the reason for their miners to increase fees. If Tron will solve this problem, Ethereum may drop in a large %.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes i am totally agree with you now etherum fee is too much. There are many erc 20 tokens which have value of under 1$ .So making transactions of such coins cost 5$ which is too much. But in case of tron it's fee is nothing. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

Even if no new project is moved to ETH blockchain, I believe it is worrying enough and on the other end a lot profitable for miners.

Can you imagine ? Ethereum PoW miners would have harvested a life changing profits. I am creating the new topic about the extreme DeFi craze which has impacted the entire Ethereum blockchain network . Kindly wait for that if you are interested. 

1 hour ago, malik6314193 said:

Yes i am totally agree with you now etherum fee is too much. 

So its a serious problem if you have Tokens which worth less than $5 but fee is already above $5 worth of ETH. Tron has comparatively less fee with the faster transactions. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Can you imagine ? Ethereum PoW miners would have harvested a life changing profits. I am creating the new topic about the extreme DeFi craze which has impacted the entire Ethereum blockchain network . Kindly wait for that if you are interested.

Yeah. Definitely, why won't I? Every topic in the English section is of my interest so far as they are not spams; and I trust your topic not be one of those. 

I do not think we can about DeFi much enough. I read some articles and statistically, fund in Ethereum locked in DeFi had increased from $1billion in mid June to $4.5billion in August. Such numbers shouldn't be swept away. I will be expecting your topic mate.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

5 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Yeah. Definitely, why won't I? Every topic in the English section is of my interest so far as they are not spams; and I trust your topic not be one of those. 

@RaqeebzyI am preparing quite a long topic for tutorial sections which is all about DeFi. For now, here is the interesting DeFi related topic I think you might love to explore more about that. Honestly, I am trying to manage my busiest schedule to give the best on this forum. Thanks for your interest. 

• +2 2

Unfortunately, this is the current reality. If you do not strive to develop your network or your currency and limit itself to raising its level of protection, you will lose the confidence of investors and traders..

On 8/17/2020 at 1:14 PM, Whited35 said:

It's been a few days, I have been getting the emails from some crypto projects (that I have been following) about shifting their ERC-20 (from Ethereum Blockchain Network) tokens into TRON TRC-20 token systems. They highlighted the following serious problems of Ethereum Network. 

So I am wondering now, can it be permanent solutions for them? Could Tron be able to fulfill their increasing demands? 

What projects are these exactly? Because i can't see any self respecting cutting edge tech doing this. Only reason for moving to Tron would be that they aren't developing something new, they ran out of money, or they don't have any patience. Also there could be some incentives from Justin in play. I am betting he would welcome anyone with open arms jumping the ship now.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I want to understand what would happen in the end , what is going on, has Ethereum block chain become expensive and what is happening , am not so sure , why ether is losing most of its projects 

14 minutes ago, Mwangi said:

I want to understand what would happen in the end , what is going on, has Ethereum block chain become expensive and what is happening , am not so sure , why ether is losing most of its projects 

Especially, the new projects which were originally based on Ethereum blockchain network, have decided to migrate Tron because due to increasing ethereum network fee, they are facing difficulties to distribute airdrop and bounty rewards to their participants in their promised time.