Projects are moving from Ethereum blockchain to Tron blockchain! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Projects are moving from Ethereum blockchain to Tron blockchain!

I think, the same problems will appear in the tron network gradually because of the big number of projects that are switching to it (+ those projects are already running on trx blockchain) , thus there will be a congestion in its network

Edited by setifien

I agree with the fee's but i don't think tron can take etherium crown, but there're a lots of projects want to take etheirum place however they still couldn't manage that. Fee's are too high, especially these days, yesterday i tried to send 50$ worth coin and they want me to pay 40$ , can you beileve that, of course it's because etherium reach 1000$ but if you look at the normal days, it's higher than tron.

• Useful or interesting 1

ETH is very good but really its commissions are very high, and I see that the projects that are moving the network do it for their own good and this because ETH is a very large expense of money therefore not everyone will be able to access the project based on the ERC20 network so it is better to use the TRC20 as its fees are very low.

May the reason of this moving is about to improve their transaction fees. Because the bad thing of Ethereum is their Gas high fees, so maybe with their new Ethereum 2.0 will resolve this problem, or they are on the way to form part of Tron Blockchain.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 8/17/2020 at 11:14 AM, Whited35 said:

It's been a few days, I have been getting the emails from some crypto projects (that I have been following) about shifting their ERC-20 (from Ethereum Blockchain Network) tokens into TRON TRC-20 token systems. They highlighted the following serious problems of Ethereum Network. 

• The transaction fee is too much(Up to $5-$10) and costly network
  • Hard to access blockchain
  • Transaction pending and cancel problem
  • The slow speed of transaction and scalability problem 

So I am wondering now, can it be permanent solutions for them? Could Tron be able to fulfill their increasing demands? 

In cryptocurrency no one cam make  prediction what ever situation you found any of the currency you just have to bear with it like that because I know time will surely comes that that she coin will raise or maintain its position

On 1/14/2021 at 10:46 PM, betania1 said:

ETH is very good but really its commissions are very high, and I see that the projects that are moving the network do it for their own good and this because ETH is a very large expense of money therefore not everyone will be able to access the project based on the ERC20 network so it is better to use the TRC20 as its fees are very low.

Low transactions cost and high transaction processing power from Tron blockchain network was the key reasons to inspire so many projects to migrate from Ethereum blockchain to Tron but now, Ethereum blockchain network is itself going to be fully upgraded to ETH 2.0 in the near future so that the network will be handling the more transactions at the lowest costs. 

yes I have seen these things happening as well because of the low network fee in the tron plateform and  the high fee in the eth network plate form.

My friend, I do not think this will happen even though I do not have enough experience with the blockchain company, I know its fees are high, it is very difficult for my friend for the central blockchain company to dispense with the currencies of the great Ethereum so I think that the tendencies remain to the blockchain company specializing in Ethereum Thank you

It's a good idea to look for other, cheaper blockchains. Ethereum's management costs are very high, the fees are quite steep even for simple transactions, and take a long time to realize despite the high costs.
It is a good idea to look for alternatives that save both cost and time.

On 1/18/2021 at 7:34 PM, Ahmad ah said:

It's a good idea to look for other, cheaper blockchains. Ethereum's management costs are very high, the fees are quite steep even for simple transactions, and take a long time to realize despite the high costs.
It is a good idea to look for alternatives that save both cost and time.

Definitely , there is problem due to the high gas fee in the Ethereum blockchain network but the solution is also about to come as you know, Ethereum is undergoing for its protocol upgrade for PoS from the PoW. It may take several years to complete the protocol upgrade  process but once it is done, ETH 2.0 will be the best option for you. 

I think they should solve these problems before people go to other currencies and I don't know if there are solutions to these problems and I agree with you dear that the Ethereum fees are high and there are a lot of symbols worth less than $ 1 and unfortunately this is the current reality where you must develop your network  Or your currency to raise the level of protection and this in turn makes you lose the confidence of many

On 5/6/2021 at 2:58 PM, dlal88 said:

I think they should solve these problems before people go to other currencies and I don't know if there are solutions to these problems and I agree with you dear that the Ethereum fees are high and there are a lot of symbols worth less than $ 1 and unfortunately this is the current reality where you must develop your network  Or your currency to raise the level of protection and this in turn makes you lose the confidence of many

Wait, the solutions are more likely to come soon as the Ethereum developers are really working very hard to upgrade the protocol and PoS based fully functional ETH 2.0 is about to come into the existence after completing the several phases. You need to have patience nd carefully wait for the outcomes. 

my friend I don't know much about this kind of exchanges I don't know that how you can exchange your money from there and earn money I don't know much about blockchain but I know a little bit thank you for increasing my knowledge.

4 hours ago, ARSALS said:

my friend I don't know much about this kind of exchanges I don't know that how you can exchange your money from there and earn money I don't know much about blockchain but I know a little bit thank you for increasing my knowledge.

Not just exchange sites. There were so many projects which have found the higher gas fees on the Ethereum blockchain networks to migrate their token standard on the Tron blockchain networks. Its been already a long time, Ethereum's most anticipated EIP-1559 protocol is about to get upgraded and so that transaction fees may get corrected and it will be affordable too.