I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with us, you learn from mistakes, this type of business is always risky but we must not give up.

• +2 1

This talk is very cool and useful to all of us. Thank you for this intervention. I have benefited and learned from you patience and work perfectly.

You must first learn and gain experience, as this is a very necessary thing, and acquire new experiences and new skills, because this path requires a lot of experience.

Patience is the secret of success in the field of trading, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile, so many traders start selling their cryptocurrencies when the decline begins, and they do not wait until the correction period ends and the market returns to the rise, causing a great loss for them.

Its good,we should not give up in any case. We should face all difficulties with patience to achieve our dreams. If we lose our hope and giveup then we cannot learn new things, we cannot be successful in this way. So, we learn from our mistakes instead of giving up. It is a good thing. Learning leads us towards success.

Thank you for your effort to make this content. This is such an eyeopener to beginners of trading world. They must be allerted to keep thier limits because the risk factors are very high. Always expect a certain amount of loss before any success than can come along. Always remember that the faliure you went through was just to teach you what mistakes should not be done.

It's a good thing you did, instead of giving up, go ahead and learn something. I say this because I believe that a person who gives up is doing very wrong because giving up doesn't end everything.And that is why the so-called servant can do what he has never done. And it is also true that the loser knows more about the importance of winning, so how do you know what I have lost?So I say to all of you that you should never give up in your life because the conditions in life are up and down, you should not give up but yourself and more.Because you can do so much more. So prepare yourself for the difficulties that come in your life and move on. 

• +2 1

No make is born perfect everyone makes mistake a real learn from his mistakes and step forward and face his problems with open arms thats how one can achieve success

Thank you for discussing this topic. The topic is really important.  It's a coward's job to give up once you can't win.  If you can't do it all at once, you should try it again  This will increase the knowledge about the work and success will come at one stage.  So it is better to do it again than to give up like a coward.

If you are a beginner, and you did not have luck in making a profit at the beginning of the matter, it is okay to try again, but this time, you must take all measures to reduce the losses, do not rush to trade on the entire proceeds that you own, trade with 10% of your money, you must  You just have to learn how to manage your investments, so that you can achieve benefits.

• +3 1

Just as my friend kindly asked us to learn continuously without giving up, knowing with experience is a way to certain success, and we must not despair of the difficulty of starting the road Because all the paths in life begin to be difficult and soon they begin to fade in order to accomplish what you dream of, and this will make you feel proud and happy.

My friends failure is always the beginning of every success, and every one of us must know that it is possible to lose some of his money one day because it is impossible for there to be a profit only in any business without difficulties.

Failure is in everyone's life so we must handle it and overcome it for us to proceed on our goal and like what you've said choose to learn instead of giving up and that is right because experience is the best teacher.

Well done my dear mate. I really appreciate you to your attitude and never give up mind. We everyone should need to be like you also your words are really motivational. Your solution against the problem is really awesome. You selected the best solution is learning.

Greetings to you for this special information
For everyone who works here or elsewhere
Losses teach success
Whoever fails, he does not lose, but learns to be more cautious and to be careful about what exposes him to danger in the coming times, which guarantees him continuous work at an escalating pace as well.

• +4 1

Thank you for your advice. The trading topic is a very sensitive topic that needs a lot of experience. There is no need to rush and lose anything is possible, but we have to learn from our loss and not give up in order not to fail and lose our money again. You have to watch and know when to buy and sell. These are the most important things ..

Failure is always the beginning of success, and every one of us must know that it is possible to lose some of his money.We all fail many times in our daily life. So you have to learn from your mistakes and keep moving. And,There are some basics for everything and also trading that learning things deep in trading would be the biggest step to making a profit.

Greetings my friend
For me as a beginner in this forum, I see surrender as a wrong thing and only a weak person will give up
Reaching the goal requires strength, determination and will to achieve what we seek

@Calvinpriva

Your posts are always featured, my friend.
So I think that trade in any field is profit and loss, and we cannot separate trade from trading because trading is trading with money and following up on its deeds.
I wish you would suggest to us resources that you previously benefited from at the beginning of your learning about trading, and thank you.

Giving up is not the solution, giving up won't help you. Each and every time I feel like giving up I always ask this question, are the benefit or what will I gain from this thing, will it have any impart on my life. 

This is really informative stuff from you buddy.   But trading is the name of patience and calm .. if u are loosing continuesly then  know the limits of yoyr investment . Stop  trading hold your currency whn its rate becomes high then sell tgem out with a good reasonable profit which also overcome the loss u gain in previous experience.

In the crypto forum I would learn more about coins,and how to trade.i would go extra limits to make sure I achieve this goals and importantly I would seek for knowledge from the seniors in achieving this but even if I fail multiple times I would not give up to learn 

Learning never ends in this life and failure will never stop an individual learn from the previous mistake which led to failure in the first place. But in my own opinion i also choose to learn because during the process of learning new idea will be discover and I will find it useful during my daily task.

This kind of information, because with this we can get lesson to do something.  We can fail in sometimes, but never stop at point. Because we will hard work and cam get our goals. So nothing is impossible, but it will take time . So when we fail then we learn after some time we can earn profit. So learning is base on mistake make mistakes and learn about things.

This form of real-life experience demonstrates how difficult it is to trade, since most inexperienced traders believe trading is simple and that they can become wealthy in a short period of time. But, after spending time in trading fields and observing closely, they understand how difficult it is to trade without failing. I don't believe anyone succeeds, but continually learn new tactics to stop losing money. This forum, Twitter, and Google will help you learn trading tips.