I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Of course trading is a dangerous thing to do, you need to know when it is properly low to buy and properly highbto sell. My method is to start with small amount to elemnate the danger of getting broke then after few successes start with bigger amount. 

That is the attitude we should all have, the attitude of not giving up, of if it wasn't this way it's that way, we must always overcome our mistakes, learn from them and move on. 
All men make mistakes, but only the wisest men learn from their mistakes.

I also lost and I think most of the traders lost in the beginning because every loss is an experience and a lesson to be learned.  We learned a lot from losing money and so now we are successful traders because we didn't give up.

• +2 1

You are right that most beginners are enthusiastic about the idea of profit from cryptocurrency exchange and therefore they rush to start buying cryptocurrencies without good knowledge of currencies and the market and therefore end up losing part of the money.  We have to learn well before we start trading.

• +3 1

@Calvinpriva such a wonderful post of your own experience on this forum. You are right we should not give up on this forum . If we fail once it doesn't mean that we are totally failure. We should try again and again until we reach out desired goal. Everything takes time . No one can get something by means of short cuts or by overnight. Everything bears fruit after some effort.

We all know that trading is risky.we should pay attention to it and learn new things.Giving up is not the solution.we should work hard and hard and we'll be succeded.

Life is a name of learning.life is an open book which teaches us how to face the hardships of life. That's why we should learn from it instead of giving up.Giving up is not an option.

Hi dear honourable senior mate !😊

First of all thank you so much to share your experience with all of us your content is full of information and also is very helpful for many new traders. Secondly , in my views trading is a very risky thing if one has not proper knowledge about trading then he should learned it first and then take this risk. But if one started trading and is facing failures then he should have patience and check his mistakes and learn from them instead of give up because ups abd downs are a part of life , ine day we lose but the second day brings success for us when we do hard work so never afraid of failure just learn again and again.

Thank you and a very good luck to you 😊

It is important that we learn in order to achieve our goals about earning issues. Our failure in the first attempt does not mean that we surrender directly, we must learn from these mistakes in order to be experienced persons in the future and to achieve the best legitimate gains later by relying on our information.  And taking advantage of our mistakes we made.

Learning is more important then the earning, so You should have to learn instead of giving up, giving up shows your discomfort related to the foram, and its cost you more, because you losses a great platform.

Thank you for this wonderful post. It is really good content for motivation, especially for us beginners. We must always go the way and not give up, no matter how many risks, dreams do not come true easily

Hello 

We thank you for sharing this kind of information

you must know your limits whenever you lose constantly

It's very hard to make a profit that covers all of your losses! 

Appreciate your afford.This is the thing we all should follow.We are here for success.Success is not come without hard work.For better,we have to learn many and show our knowledge and skills to the forum.We are here in a community where all are helpful and we are here for getting something.So we have to learn and work hard till the success is come

Really, I thank you very much for this advice ... This is what happened to me many times, but I did not give up and try as much as possible even if I failed many times ... This is what we must learn not to give up and we have to work hard and be patient then we will definitely succeed.

good luck.

Yes, this is the right method, so you do not have to give up if you fail the first, second and third time. Do not despair. Try again to reach your goal and profit on this site.

What a great post that shows us how difficult it is to invest and trade with digital currencies and that it is not as easy as many people imagine, especially the new members who rush to make investments without knowing how difficult the loss is and whether they are able to bear losses without feeling frustrated.

• +3 1

dear you are choosing very good pathway for your success because through learning we can reach to the mistake where we make wrong decision and through learning we get a lot of knowledge and information about our goal and as we know that knowledge is the key of success and in addition this you should also keep patience and doing hard work for your goal 

I think that working in the field of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of patience and learning, nothing is done within one day, so do not ever give up and continue to learn from your mistakes and increase your experiences until you can succeed in the end.

Hello there greetings yes you are right my friend don't give up and keep working hard as you can and motivate yourself everyday that why you come in this forum and that's those reason will keep you working on this forum and because this form provide us great opportunity to learn and earn at the same time I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

Learning is a very good thing, and this is well known that any sane person with a correct perception will prefer knowledge over anything because the educated person has preference over anyone else

For me, if there was no failure, there would be no success. Working in trading should expect loss before profit. You will not be always profitable. Profit in the field of trading needs an essential element to achieve profit, which is patience. Without patience, you will not achieve anything.

• +5 1

This was content, no matter what my friend, trading is fraught with risks and you cannot start trading and investing in currencies without learning the basics, researching a lot, and gaining great knowledge and expertise because without that your chance of losing will be great in addition to learning. You have to ask the experts as well.

• +2 1

Thank you for this useful information, my friend. I was intending to go into trading on a buy low and sell high basis, but you made me realize that I am not ready now as I have to increase my experience in this field even more.
Thanks again .

It is a good topic for discussion among members
My friend, first we have to learn to make a profit
But we must lose at the beginning in order to learn from our mistakes and be able to confront and gain profit, and we must never give up

Every person is exposed to difficulties and you will not be able to reach your goal in life without hard work, fatigue and patience, and this is the case in the cryptocurrency forum in order to obtain knowledge and money, you must work on yourself to gain experience for this goal