I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

Thank you dear friend for this topic. it's full of benefits for beginners like me. Everything I gave I read carefully and I hope to one day become an active trader. We must learn from the mistakes of others and benefit from them.

At first I thought that the subject of cryptocurrency trading was easy, but with a deeper depth in this field, I discovered that it is very difficult and requires great experience. Thank you, my friend, for this useful topic.

Congratulations my friend, you have gone through an exciting experience and learned from your mistakes, and it is the best way to learn, everyone who wants to work in the field of trading in cryptocurrencies must expect a loss from time to time, this does not matter, what is important is not to lose hope and learn the mistake that is I committed it so that you could avoid it next time, good luck.

Hello dear friend Thank you for your helpful participation. For me everything has its time. So keep trying, keep perfecting your skills. The point where you say fail, fail and then fail again came to my attention.

Trading is not an easy thing as some people think at the start and many lose their money believing that trading is easy, but this is a mistake. You have to learn a lot of the basics and skills and then start

Of course, trading the way you did it is very easy to go into negative territory. You did not use leverage, stop limits and take profits, in fact, you were trading just for luck, without any analysis.

A creative topic, thank you my friend, trading is a loss and profit process that no one can always profit in, but you must know the time for a break, when you lose a lot of your money, you must stop and search for your mistakes and learn from yourself.

• +3 1

Thank you for this participation. Trading is very risky. You must know how to act when to sell and when to buy so that you do not lose. What if you win in trading, can it cover all the money you lost before? I advise you to evaluate the situation

• +2 1

Dear welcome, I agree with you on this topic and with your talk about success. Therefore, you must learn from life because learning is like the soul of the body, and there is no life without a soul and I do not go without taking information from life and life teaches a person toughness and perseverance.  The field of cryptocurrencies and you should not allow any factor to stand in the way of achieving your goal

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing this topic my friend, we don't have to give up anyway.also we have to work hard and never fear  because if we made any mistakes, we can learn from our mistakes and avoid making them again.we ha e to be careful and don't do our job in a hurry.

Cryptotalk needs hard work and become loyal to it's work . It's want some time to grew you up .So don't give up earlier give yourself some time because in this platform your knowledge increases.

You are welcome, my dear friend, in this forum, my dear friend. You must know that this platform is a platform for learning and earning money, but you must be positive and you must be patient in order to earn, move away About surrender

It is very inspiring for me and us to experience such a situation.  Also, every loss should be seen as an opportunity to learn and understand and what went wrong and it is very important. It is good for us to gain enough knowledge about this for the first time before trying some cryptocurrency activity. Thank you, friends to everyone.  

I agree. That's the shortcut to success and learning. When we think this way, we will contribute to enriching the subscribers, the site and ourselves at the same time about the field of cryptocurrencies... All respect and appreciation for everyone. Thank you

You have distinctive and favorite subjects for me. I also felt a loss in experiences that I had not succeeded in, but I learned that there is no failure, but rather to learn from failure to reach the goal.

Dear friend, yes, it is a very wonderful article. You should know that in any work there is no profit only, but there is a loss, and we must continue to work and challenge all difficulties to compensate for that and not give up easily and give up everything so I and most people consider failure the beginning of success. Thank you very much.

Dear friend, yes, it is a very wonderful article. You should know that in any work there is no profit only, but there is a loss, and we must continue to work and challenge all difficulties to compensate for that and not give up easily and give up everything so I and most people consider failure the beginning of success. Thank you very much.

I'm really glad that I came across this topic,thank you for sharing this valuable information,most of people including me think that trading is very easy but in reality it's a dangerous process, don't be greedy and don't rush into it,just take it slow and make sure you benefit of other people experience,and finally don't give up, keep trying and learning.

I'll choose to learn and then learn, and I won't give up whatever happens, even if I feel a little bored.

It's a natural thing. we're human, and it's natural to feel that way. I wish you a beautiful future full of learning.

Helo dear friend,

Your post is great and informational for not only me but for all the members of this great platform/forum.

Thank you so much for giving these amazing tips.

My friend, thank you very much for your post that is useful to all of us. Of course, failure is something that encourages us to succeed and not give up, so it is necessary to overcome our failure by working and trust in our capabilities and that we can overcome any obstacle and your experience is a model for every beginner who wants to learn more and gain knowledge about trading.

Hello my friend, I hope you are fine and in good health. Thank you for this post. It is important and useful for new members. We must always support each other and give distinct ideas.

• +3 1

First of all, thank you. This wonderful article, according to my simple opinion, that great success takes time, and the person must keep trying until he reaches his desired goal.

On 8/14/2020 at 7:45 PM, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva😍😜

Such a wonderful experience. Although you failed many time you won't give up and started to learn more about trading. That's really good mindsent of yours, instead of giving up, you won't do that. Thank you for sharing about your experience and advise. The quote in the last part ispan widget

This was excellent material, my friend, and it is really encouraging for me and the other members here who have encountered similar situations. Failure is a part of everyone's life, so we must learn to deal with it and overcome it in order to move forward with our goals. As you stated, choose to learn rather than give up, and you are correct because experience is the best teacher.

This was excellent material, my friend, and it is really encouraging for me and the other members here who have encountered similar situations. Failure is a part of everyone's life, so we must learn to deal with it and overcome it in order to move forward with our goals. As you stated, choose to learn rather than give up, and you are correct because experience is the best teacher.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Ching2218 said:

Such a wonderful experience. Although you failed many time you won't give up and started to learn more about trading. That's really good mindsent of yours, instead of giving up, you won't do that. Thank you for sharing about your experience and advise. The quote in the last part ispan widget

Yeah friend, patience taking ability has shifted me where I am standing now. In order to get benefits of crypto trading, there were the endless failures. It's been about 3 years, I have barely lost a huge amounts in the cryptocurrency trading and I believe, all these things were only possible after a continuous practice to shape my skills,