I would choose to learn instead of giving up! - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I would choose to learn instead of giving up!

This is such an amazing topic.Actually I do believe there is such no right time until you make it right.if you made a mistake take it as a positive way.If you made mistakes that's mean you are at the main track of success.I've rather giving my mistakes instead of doing nothing.Giving up should be never an option for anyone.Cause you never know what is waiting for you.So we should never give up on anything and learn from our mistakes..❤️

It is good to know that in a battle you win and lose, the important thing is the learning that you take with you and how this will benefit you in the present and in the future. That is why the option is not to give up, but to continue learning, if you fall you must stop again, this is the financial beginning, it has its ups and downs, the important thing is to rethink yourself for the situations that you are going to face later, having a pattern of study, knowledge and analysis to respond to market demands.

To be successful you need to learn instead of giving up . In the aspect of crypto currency learning  never stop . So continue learning especially in the aspect of trading crypto currency. Every time you fail, learn and don't give up. You will get their at last

Hello dear friend..
First of all thank you for this wonderful post that attracted me despite the lengthening of the narrative.
In addition, the way you formulate this topic is considered genius.
The surrender is the first step in failure (never used).
Tripping then getting up and continuing to try is the first step towards success.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes my friend I'm with you on this. We must always have sufficient information about trading and then we can trade at all ease. We must also fail once, do not give up, try, you will learn from your mistakes and you can succeed. We must first learn about cryptocurrencies to be able to walk properly. Thank you my friend for this useful information. And you really deserve the fame you've gained thanks to the information you have. I wish everyone luck.

We must make our best to get success. In this way, you shouldn't be worry about your failure because it will take a long run to become an expert. No one can guarantee you will definitely earn profit in your first try, it takes time to earn money.

Dear Surrender, in general, is not a strong character, so if you are strong, you should not give up in learning. Moreover, it is the best choice if you have the effect of learning and set a goal to start learning well and your knowledge chair and therefore write well from this of this knowledge in general and then earn instead of  Surrender is much better as a costume option Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, I thank you for this. it was great for me. if I fail two and three times, it doesn't mean I'm going to give up, I have to learn from my mistakes, be more careful, and start over.

Thank you so much for giving us a very important tips for trading.This is very important for us.We should don't give up from trading if we are not successful in trading.We should try again and again to achieve success.

We always learn from our mistakes in order to succeed, and not to give up. The road to success is full of pitfalls, be patient and take the time to gain experience about the world of cryptocurrencies to be able to earn profits.

I was well pleased as I read a great experience and learn from it .. From my point of view, it is good for me to ask and learn when you do not know .. This is better than losing and losing and losing .. Thank you for this article, sir .. I wish you success

Yes my dear friend it's good to choose to learn instead of you giving up because a lot of things will be well know to you and also gain a lot about crypto currency exchange market investment and all that

In my personal opinion, to succeed without failure, failure teaches us ways and how to succeed, but before starting trading, you must take sufficient information and knowledge of everything to avoid large losses.

Thank you, my dear friend, your words are very correct and inspiring, that investing encrypted currencies is not always the content of profit and is fraught with some risks and may expose you to failure several times but the real failure is to surrender, the biggest success is learning from error and moving forward and trying again

• +4 1

This is motivational friends, thank you so much for sharing this with us, this has to be dissolved in your life that you most not give up on your dreams if really you wanted to become successful in the cryptocurrency world as well as in the cryptotalk platform, I really leaned from this article.

Yes dear friend absolutely i also chose to lean because learning is very important if you  have done a mistake and the forum gives you warning point then you should not lose heart but you should try your best to be a perfect man.

In order to avoid losses, you have to learn all the business rules here
Learn to trade and invest in order to increase your profit and keep your capital intact

• +2 1

Don't worry about it.

It is because we f you lose your money in trading then you can earn also from trading. I want to suggest you that do a great researchs about the prices of all digital currencies and about investing to get good profit.

Hai mate. Well said my dear mate. Such a greatful and useful posts. Most are awaited for this. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. 

• +2 1

ypu have created a great idea my friend because if we will learn on this platform than we can create better ideas on this platform then we can earn better amount of money from this platform otherwise we cannot earn properly that is why learning is the key of success. 

You are right dear. This was a great information for me and all of us that are on this forum. It was an inspiring talk that you had posted and you had given us a great knowledge. Thank you

Thanks for these tips 😍! I see no problem in raising these two deposits and fees because it takes less than 5 minutes to get your trade from P2P platform, honest review, BTC-PayPal / BTC-Skrill! I completed their KYC very easily with my national ID in just a few minutes. You should also know your own limitations, if you can’t let it go but if you still see little chance then go for it.

Thank you for your useful topic, my friend, as all of us are exposed to dangers and make mistakes. We must persevere and strive to seek knowledge instead of giving up and getting lost and making mistakes.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend!! Very good choice .. Giving up on reality is very bad .. But we must not do this and resist until the last minute.. Persistence and determination keep man from giving up, which is very good ..

I think that one should always put limits on how much one is willing to laws this is great thing you sure in your post I learnt a lot from your topic I am very happy being part of this great platform and I learn many more things in my personal life from cryptocurrency

• +2 1