New topics are not getting as much attention - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kyoukage01

New topics are not getting as much attention

At this time I see many posts in the forum, but sometimes a lot of duplicate publications are better when we want to publish looking for the subject and if we do not find it.

There are well-known people who are only posting, and everyone has come to know them. I don’t know why this new members are lethargic! We should put an end to this by forcing everyone to post at least one post per day. I think it's the only solution

Since with this deleting of post it has made me to be selecting the old topics to comment not new ones sometimes the new topic is deleted the post also will be deleted and to topic creaters it should be interesting for reading

Especially the topics opened by new members are not attracted by anyone. Therefore, new members cannot develop. Former members help each other

Why new topics where not paid attentions to the topics where easily delete because it might either Their is duplication of topic between the new and the old topic that why new topics are easily deleted 

Perhaps because many members are not active, or the content presented is not worth the required attention, and I think that everyone has an interest in certain topics, but I recommend interaction and participation to gain information and experience

• +1 1

Of course, I think this means that the topic should gain a certain rank and remain on the forum. After all, if it is removed, it will not be the most pleasant case. And of course, it will be much better if we can leave our comments in those topics that have a long term, and they will never be deleted!

Most new topics are repetition of old ones. When the moderators realise this, the topic gets deleted. So the fear of not wanting our posts under those topics get deleted is the reason why most of us don't engage in new topics but prefer the old ones. 

Well, I think that both new and old topics should be attentive and studied, but we don't always find new topics, and when we find them we can see that they will be excluded, because it's something like that or silly questions that everyone is tired of seeing and always answer the same thing

On 8/12/2020 at 7:43 PM, TheRaed said:

You actually believed it
I am still facing this problem until now and it is due to the old members who avoid interacting with us and I do not know the purpose of this

the main reason is that people do not want their posts to be deleted so they do not put replies on new topics so that their post and the counter of them is safe and they do not lose the numbers of their posts.

• +2 1

You could not blame the users actually just because of their action to this issue because we know that they are creating content so they would get paid that is why they are sometimes looking for a topic that has already a tons of comment so that their post would be secured of not getting deleted. I also do this kind of thing because I am also a victim of that new posts getting deleted eventually after posting my content and I know that there are not much of response that the topic managed to get which is why I used it as my basis whether to respond or not. I am also troubling myself about this problem because I also look for a new topic so that I would be able to post my content.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes new topics are not getting attention, according to my point of view may be is because the old topics are more straight forward and educative and also knowledgeable than the new post and also most of the old posts are well understandable than the new topics and we advice the members to please make a topic which is knowledgeable and meaningful which will help us achieve our goals

I have also noticed thesame problem.i believe new posts are been ignored because members don't have adequate knowledge about the topic or are afraid  new posts might get deleted.

The main reason is that the new topics are creating by the new members and they don't use the useful and informative content in their topics therefore they don't get more attention of the members. And we also know that this kind of topics are deleted by the moderators therefore members don't reply in that kind of topics .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Its totally depends on the timing duration,with the passage of time the new topics can become popular and most of the people are viewing new topics,the main topics don't depend on the reputation but the important thing is the information which is post holding.

I think it obvious that members are afraid the topic would be deleted, and if it deleted the comment under the topic will also be deleted and we won't get paid for it. Am sure that's the main reason why members don't like to comment on new topics @Dorjoy12

• +1 1

Yeah you are right.I also followed this. Many new topics are not getting as much as attention. Most of the people avoid new topics. This is not fare for this site. We should follow new post for increasing this forum value.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Trainz said:

I think it obvious that members are afraid the topic would be deleted, and if it deleted the comment under the topic will also be deleted and we won't get paid for it. Am sure that's the main reason why members don't like to comment on new topics @Dorjoy12

Now a days mostly new topic get created by new member in our forum and the topic is almost valueless or duplicate..  They create topic whenever they face any problem without take a serach on forum about the matter so thd topic get deleted soon which lead members to dont post on new topic easily @Trainz             

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello everyone is because there are not useful due to the content that are in there but if a topic has a quality with useful content many people will like to react on that topic because is passing some information to other where people will learn from it 

• +2 1

Good evening .. I think that people do not want to contribute to avoid deviating from the topic that comes with the risk of being banned, but rather they stick to less complicated topics.

The reason why new post are not getting much attention is that cryptotalk users are afraid that new topics are been deleted in the forum. If a new topic is been deleted its will include all the post in the topics. 

21 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Now a days mostly new topic get created by new member in our forum and the topic is almost valueless or duplicate..  They create topic whenever they face any problem without take a serach on forum about the matter so thd topic get deleted soon which lead members to dont post on new topic easily @Trainz             

That's true mate, mostly the new topics I come across are created by new members that have no clue of how topic should be created, the topics are mostly about themselves and not passing any vital information to the forum, not adding benefits to members regarding the world of cryptocurrency

• +2 1

5 minutes ago, Trainz said:

the topics are mostly about themselves and not passing any vital information to the forum

@Trainz in this case,  you should not always make comment in new topic brother because it can be deleted any time but as i said make comment in those topic that is useful and made by good senior member..  Because mostly time senior member post dont get deleted as they make good quality topic..     

55 minutes ago, Trainz said:

That's true mate, mostly the new topics I come across are created by new members that have no clue of how topic should be created, the topics are mostly about themselves and not passing any vital information to the forum, not adding benefits to members regarding the world of cryptocurrency

Actually the main reason is that most of new topics are useless which is created by the members who don't have such experience so it is better if they get some Information first and know from all the rules then they will be able to make such attractive and useful posts so that will be beneficial for all of us here..

• +1 1