Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

I think that's possible. You can still post to the topic as far as the topic is appears on. The sight and you can earn from that post.but I think that much new post and topics in this way there will be permanent exchange of information between all the members.

You can comment on a post multiple times as far as the post is available for comments and for every comment you will be paid so don't worry and just comment

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 8/5/2020 at 1:26 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

Yes, you can definitely earn by responding to old posts. But your feedback needs to be rated positively to be paid for. There are a lot of old issues that are still open for useful discussion and need responses.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

If any post are locked so we cant comments on it,  otherwise we comment on every post. Old post is very helpful for us because its tell about something happened some days ago, Because hundreds of posts are uploaded on every day. I give you an expample like when i am new here, i read a post and know the bitcoin bulish in 2017. This post are uploaded in 2019, but it give me information because i was entered crypto field in 2019 and i dont know the past of cryptocurrency. So we alredy receive payment if we comments of old post. Every post on cryptotalk paid if its unlock. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's absolutely fine, you can comment where ever you want and make useful topics but I advise you stay away from spamming and useless topics, there is locked topics you can not comments on them.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

In my opinion, You can comment on older posts and can get your payment for commenting on this post to this post is not deleted by moderators. Because I comment on a few older posts and I think I still get payment for these posts. Correct me if I am wrong.

• +1 1

On 8/5/2020 at 3:56 PM, Moontong said:

Hello guys, I just want to open up this topic about those old posts, can we still comment on those posts and get paid?

This will help other members here who also don't know things about it, I hope that there is someone who knows if we can still comment to the old posts of this forum. It came up on my mind upon seeing my paid post which is not equal to the posts that I had created.

the old posts will get locked after sometime when the moderators feel like there is no more meaningful comments which can be added to that post, until the moderators lock the post we are free to comment on any of the topics in the the form.

I am commenting in all posts and I see that this is working. But the new posts are deserve more attentive from us and we are have to support the good members that make too much time for us to write some thing useful post and help us with the knowledge they are giving.

• +2 1

Yes, there is no problem in commenting on old posts. But you have to make sure that the post is still relevant and open. As long as it is open you can comment on those posts and still get paid.

• +1 1

Nice question,and it mainly for biginners ,well you can comment on old post ,in fact even though you have commented on them before, in as much as the post aren't locked you can continue commenting and you will earn through it

What is wrong with answering to old posts? It is what we write that will matter, I have seen many old posts that are active and many are giving still comments with good information. This is the reason I think they are not locked.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I found many old posts and I commented. Why you shouldn't I don't know. I have seen price posts for example a person said to buy in April and hold. He was correct and I gave him congratulations for the amazing prediction he made. But made the post useful too and not only agreed or spam as this is terrible behaviour.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Yes you can post comments on old topic and also you will be paid for that but there are some locked topic which you could not post a comment. We can gain more knowledge from the old topic which could benefit the new members to understand more about this cryptotalk forum.

Yes definitely we can but we have to be very care full about the post  and the choice of selecting to make a comment and paid its very important. Thanks 

I have commented in old posts and I think I got payment in talk tokens but I don't know if I got in bitcoin too because these posts need to receive a like from someone else. I don't think that there is any problem in commenting in old posts and I have seen many are doing that and helping with giving better advice according to how things change with time.

• +3 1

This is permissible to write posts on old posts as long as they are not closed.  There are lots of useful topics even if they are old.  It's not about the old, it's the benefit, and a good post will last for a long time.  But you have to keep reading new posts to keep up with the latest cryptocurrency news and the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think you can comment on older posts that are still available, available and open to recent publications because they attract more people than older publications

I still leave comments in old topics, but only in that which are related to future prediction or something like this. This opportunity is still available, but forcing old themes is worse than creating new discussions, so it's better not to use it.

yes sure but make sure that the topic still deserve a discussion not a question that been answered at that time and tgere is no more need for it now because in that case your post may get deleted then you won't be paid for it , until now if you notice still a lot of members replying to topics from 2019 because there is a helpful and good use of them

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Some of the post are locked in the platform for more comments. I think there may some condition like if the post have some specific number of comments then it is locked. But you can read that post. No need of commenting on old post I guess. Because that's not the requirement of the platform. Try to create new post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/5/2020 at 3:26 PM, Moontong said:

I Think yes you can comment on  old posts and get paid.I commented on an old topic a week before and today I got paid for it in BTC .There is no rule in this forum that say that don't posts on old topic or else you will not get paid.It's allowed go and post on them .Have a nice day.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Yea you get paid for the replies you post on any topic since it still exist in the forum and not locked , maybe your posts were deleted due to low-quality or maybe the topics you replied to don't need any more answers and doesn't deserve to be discussed anymore

• +4 1

I think it will works because you should getting paid until the post is open. This is common rule I think but it can be different. But not here because I have read the other members comments and they are saying that it's allowed,. ☻

Yes, you can still put a comment on older posts as long as the post is visible and no longer locked. If the post has informative contents then it will last for several months, and aren't disabled by the community/forum moderators if that's really helpful.

As long as your comment have a ratings and the comment function is not yet disabled then they will pay you for that. Better to improve your writing because for you able to have a rating then your post should be good and have a high quality content.