Avoid article rewriter and spinner - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Avoid article rewriter and spinner

I didn't came across this till now but to those who are doing these kind of stuff moderator will for sure ban their account and make sure that they are never again allowed in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

firstly i need to say that to work in crypto discussion forum we must need to have the basic knowledge about english.. Yah what YOU have said all is right as here still available many member who take the help of language translator app and keep work here but they dont know that Their explanation is not enough understanding...that is why they get banned easily from any forum.. So my own idea first learn English

@Dorjoy12Article spinner and translator are not same dear friend.

There's no bad in using a translator.Because everyone may not know English that well,so one can take help of a translator to understand the topic and then if they give reply by themselves,it will be perfect.But in article spinner,when you will submit an article and spin it,many of it's word will be changed.So the spinned post will not match with any other comments and it may not consider as copy paste.There's many member who are using this method.They literally do nothing without coping others comment and spinning it.That comment wasn't created by themselves.It's really a dishonest work.Everyone must avoid it.

• +3 1

Oh this is bad thing to do and means that someone is only using other comments and change some words. But why do that? It doesn't need a lot to think to write a good post, it is easy in fact and this is also against the rules because this person is cheating and can get banned for that. I hope that these people understand that we need to write our comments and not cheat and that it is not hard to be like the rest!

• +2 1

On 8/4/2020 at 4:29 PM, Moaz said:

Yes, this is completely true, there are some members who rewrite the article through some sites or programs that spread widely in the Internet and then them copy and paste it into the topic that they are creating and this is very bad because it is considered as spam and it should be reported or Give them a negative reputation

Well, i think there has no problem with that because moderators are now allowing the copy and paste but you need to put some additional thoughts for your own and also putting the name of the author of the article.

This is very bad to see and glad that you notified, we have to keep looking for good posts but this is not one and we should be reporting posts that are plagiarism. It is against the rules and the internet is full of websites doing that to profit but it is also illegal just in case someone did not know and there have been cases of fines payments for this.

• +2 1

I hope all people here understand that forum needs original content. And using such sites as written in the post to avoid forum control system to earn some posts, I think, very stupid idea 

• +1 1

We must avoid copying comments and phrases other people are using as it is not tolerated by the forum and i hope these scammers are banned. To the members that don't care about them ask yourself if you would like it to write a good post and see someone copy and paste it as his own. It is bad and you will be angry if it happen.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't know what a spinner is or means but it is probably something used in a bad way to abuse the forum and break the rules just as article rewriter which if it is just happen by changing a few words is stealing, so be sure to avoid doing that if you still didn't know how bad it looks for your accounts.

That is a bad stealing mate and is not allowed by the moderators in this forum. A member who does that must be banned and will be a warning to others also.

• +3 1

I think our members should report to such spam reports. They will take action against them. Each rules should be followed even if they have good reputation

If I am understand corerct these members are copy and paste and they are use some website that is change a few word to make it look a little different from the original? And these member I am wander why are they not write something out of their mind instead. They will take the same or even less time write what they can think, unless they can not think anything. This is very fun and bad for them, I pitty they are not able to think or write and they are need to be report.

Right words. Why do we need duplicate posts that are only slightly modified. They do not carry any useful information, because you have seen them before. This is very harmful to the forum.

members should report such kind of spam to moderators, and this can lead your account banned, we should avoid using rewriter tools

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes you are right. You provided much information about this rewrite problem. This is simply a scamming called plagiarism. People copy and rewrite the posts which is just a waste of time and it can be deleted and it qlso cause to ban.

I really have little time in the forum, and one of the main reasons why I signed up was to learn because the world of cryptocurrencies really attracts me too much, and the other aspect was to be able to give my opinion on the topics that I will consider interesting, that is why I can not explain why someone signs up in this forum to copy and paste articles on the web.

Instead of time wasted in rewriting any post and reposting it in the forum, it can be read in depth and rewritten without any site, but by using mind and the person's information .. 

Yes, that's right! But it seems to me that sometimes people have similar thoughts, but after writing their answer, they do not think about the fact that in this post there are 10-100 more of the same answers! But this brings out those who follow each message and understand that this system is not entirely logical. Also, this is the action of beginners who are just developing, and trying to learn something, and try to write about it in their own words! This is our future promotion :))

• +3 1

Dear @Jami273 you have shared a very good information with us. There is no response to the post shared with us, it is a very tremendous post. You did this thing with us and we should not even get a little bit so that there are many people in this forum who copy and paste the content of others and will also respect it with other methods. Most of the account got banned because they copy paste it here and break the rules of this forum. As you have shared this useful post with us, every member will benefit greatly by reading this post.  

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/4/2020 at 2:28 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.
Hope all the new members are learning greatly from this forum.

Today i want to write about a serious type of spamming in which so many new members are involved fully and it is using   'Article rewriter and spinner' for creating posts.

In an article spinner,when you enter an article,some words of that article will change and there will be slightly 30-40% difference between the original and spinned article.We can get so many apps or website for rewriting arcticle.

But it really made me disappointed when i saw some ne members of this forum are using them every,for every post.This is completely restricted in this forum.Moreover they are loosing their chance to learn.Here all the post should be created by ourselves.If you don't know something then at first do some study about it and then create the post.Using article spinner almost similar to copy paste and still now so many members have been banned fot this reason.

So i want to make it clear to all the beginners that it is completely prohibited to use any article spinner or any third party software to create your own post.Write down what you exactly know and if you don't know much,then at first learn it by reading some comments.
When you are using an article spinner,you literally can't learn anything.You may get some quick earning,but learning is so many times important than earning and as i said before,the admins and moderators of this forum are so much active and it will not take too much time to ban you from this forum.So be careful about this matter.And if any member see this kind of posts,then he should report it immediately.

Be honest,be safe and learn more.

PhotoGrid_1596496086841.jpg

Yes , you are right, Most of the new members are involved this kinds of bad work. it's strongly prohibited, so we need to avoid such kinds of work. We must create very effective and unique post which is fair.     

This is the first time I am hearing about the term article spinner. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. And I am sure that may be intentionally or unintentionally users would resort to this mistake when they create post. so ensure that when you create post you put in your own ideas and opinions and structure the post in a way that is unique and useful for the forum also.

Important and useful information for everyone, where we have to write new ideas and search in order to benefit, as this information that you write is very useful to us, which makes the person progress very greatly and makes it a happy daily success

This act is just so disappointing as i see this act as still the same as plagiarism which is highly prohibited in this forum.  For the fact one use someone else article for an article rewriter to reconstruct it in order not to have a resemblance is still not different from plagiarising that article as far as one dosent add any valuable content to the post.

Yes it is right we should avoid to write topics which are duplicate and also we should not copy paste any post,there are many active members which are working hard and giving nice information as well as spammers are also present in every site,we have an option to report them,they destroy the environment of this forum.