Yobit and the Famous Coin YO can save humanity - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Yobit and the Famous Coin YO can save humanity

Yeah brothers and sisters, today the world suffering from a very big danger, and when the W.H.O ( World Health Organization) try to do there best to save us, the president of US decide to end supporting this organization with more than 400 million dollars, This left her in a huge deficit, so she couldn't continue working normally.
What I'm asking here is just if the Admin of our great exchange Yobit put an address of YO dedicated to the W.H.O Organisation? wich we can use to send some donations.
Are you agree with me? can we show them, that the world is not in need of their dollars?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

It is possible that you donate to charitable organizations and associations on the sites designated for them on the Internet, but indeed that we provide assistance to people and that donating using cryptocurrencies is a good idea but you need a lot of work and a lot of credibility

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Upvoted because of the remarks which I totally agree, and Covid-19 might not be the real danger but this guy instead. Perhaps a donation address for Covid with all funds sent to the W.H.O. will be something worthy and a noble cause. I'm sure that every yobit member will chip in a small amount.

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Even a vaccine against Corona virus is successfully invented, I will be more concerned to those poor people who can not afford it. Clearly, donations will have the huge sense for them to fight against this deadly virus. I see, powerful countries have already booked a huge amounts of vaccines although some of them have not passed the clinical trials. You might give this suggestions directly to Yobit exchange. Personally, I like this idea. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

A very good idea but I am concerned where the money is going, WHO?. Surely, more financial power will help bloster the process of developing a vaccine but as @Whited35 said, will it will be available to everyone? Irrespective of race and country of origin. We need to be assured of that, myself especially. I can't make donations for it to be biased in the end.

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

51 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

A very good idea but I am concerned where the money is going, WHO?. Surely, more financial power will help bloster the process of developing a vaccine but as @Whited35 said, will it will be available to everyone? Irrespective of race and country of origin. We need to be assured of that, myself especially. I can't make donations for it to be biased in the end.

@RaqeebzyIn Holland, some local clubs are already collecting funds to support poor people who are struggling to buy foods during this pandemic, I am into it but unfortunately, I can not say like how much did I donate or how much will I donate to show myself over-smart or kind person. At least, if we are interested to donate, cryptocurrency can be the best options. 

• +2 1
  • +5 3

I also agree with you, it is a good idea and I think most of  the crypto users will donate to the World Health Organization if this suggestion is approved by the Yobit officials.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

39 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@RaqeebzyIn Holland, some local clubs are already collecting funds to support poor people who are struggling to buy foods during this pandemic, I am into it but unfortunately, I can not say like how much did I donate or how much will I donate to show myself over-smart or kind person. At least, if we are interested to donate, cryptocurrency can be the best options. 

Of course, that's a good gesture of giving back to the society. In my comment, I was practically talking about donating to the course of vaccine which is different from providing food and amenities. I will still say it that I won't hesitate to donate to the course if helping the community with a little part of the small crypto assets I posses once I can confirm that it is not a scam, I have engaged in some local ones around here which I was an essential member. We contributed altcoins and it was a success.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

If they do it then may be other exchange will try to do the same but there is a downside of it. Shit exchange or scammer will use this idea as their own advantages too. So i think we should be more careful about implementing this kind of idea. Though i like your idea and hope there will be some reputable individual who will take the responsibility to open a donation box for that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

It’s nota bad idea, i mean it would promote the exchange the coin and also save humanity. But it is not as easy as you think, when exchange goes extreme like that they face the pressure of centralization and government governance to the exchange. Something most users and exchange owners does not want.

• +3 1

It's nice for you to think about others, but they don't even recognize cryptocurrencies yet
How do you want to help them
And if that works, then I am the first donor

• +3 1
  • +4 1

W H O organization do great job to help poor peoples, now this organization suffered out of funds problem, then its really great proposal yobit exchange create one yo token address and yobit users donate some funds,these donations help W H O organization once again active and help covid 19 suffered poor peoples, recently I heard so many big crypto platforms donates huge amount for covid 19.suffered countries.

• +2 1

it's nice idea, and with cryptocurrency the colloect will be easy, but i think that the problem is more biggest than collect mmoney to help WHO, all countries waiting the vaccin for any laboratory and sell it with any price, i hope for all world people be safe

• +1 2

It's a good idea, at any time, any where we should be ready to work hard in order to help other people who are in need of assistance, no matter little you can do or donate, it may seems to you, you did small thing but it's big to them.

• +1 1

On 8/2/2020 at 7:49 PM, koussai999 said:

It is possible that you donate to charitable organizations and associations on the sites designated for them on the Internet, but indeed that we provide assistance to people and that donating using cryptocurrencies is a good idea but you need a lot of work and a lot of credibility

Well, we need to make sure that this charities are now accepting cryptocurrency coins because if not, they're not familiarize with it and they didn't know how much is the worth of it.

• +3 1

On 8/4/2020 at 6:19 PM, Honny143 said:

W H O organization do great job to help poor peoples, now this organization suffered out of funds problem, then its really great proposal yobit exchange create one yo token address and yobit users donate some funds,these donations help W H O organization once again active and help covid 19 suffered poor peoples, recently I heard so many big crypto platforms donates huge amount for covid 19.suffered countries.

Well, the question is the WHO knows about cryptocurrency? Are they using/accepting cryptocurrency as a donation? We all know that there's a lot of government which us not accepting cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

But its a good idea though we are all not suppose to do such kind we need to have something that is more to the safer side, when people lose they are usually lost in so many things there is a lot of good things that we can do , but if yobit deems it to be right then we can use it so we need to be careful so we dont fall into traps, World health organization has good membership that can help everyone

• +5 1

Perfect idea because there are many countries still safer, our small donations will help WHO to reach those people and support them direct. I agree with your idea, and it will be good if the admins will do it.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This can be for a very beautiful humanitarian cause, but we need to be careful for scammers can overite it, so many do so and it becomes very difficult to even comprehend what to do this is the only way we can believe we are working the right way .

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This is great spirit for humanity. I like your post and i am totally agree with you. We can send a little amount to that address and it will become a huge amount if we all support them. 

It seems to me a good proposal to contribute to the cause in this way. Each contribution counts and the presence and importance of cryptocurrencies in large organizations would be encouraged.

Yes, it is true, we have to trade a lot as well, and trading between higher currencies, such as Bitcoin, is a big gain

image.png.7a542deded41103d1d6690380bc8e159.png

You may be doing noble deeds and relationships on sites dedicated to them on the Internet, but we are actually helping individuals, and using crypto money is a smart idea, but you will need a lot of work and a lot of trust. ...
I also agree with you, this is a smart idea, and I think most of the exchange clients will donate to the World Health Organization and improve the world.

The token (YO) has a certain amount of coins in circulation, so suggesting that it can occupy the position of the United States as the main collaborator is something that does not make sense, not even donating all the funds is possible.