We can still give reaction - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

Nice observation @Dark_Side

@Dark_Sky under any conditions there's still something to learn, could you share the violation you were caught on, so that we also would be very careful to avoid such violation 

This is a good feature in the forum,  even when you are restricted to posting ,  you can continue to profit by  reading and interacting with members' posts.

4 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

This is considerable amount which is best for members to use it carefully many if forum does hive this much to their members their for we have to use wisely and rewarded those whom put extra efforts in content creation. The reaction time is set for us to not misuse it in the forum and always keep tabs on our reaction when we visit again that thread.We can remove and increase decrease out given points which is also a good thing. 

@Syedbesharat..The forum provides tokens for rating.  Which is an additional income opportunity for all members.  However our post should be verified to provide rating.  We will give a positive rating to a good post and a negative rating to a low quality post.  However, if anyone abuses the rating, he will be punished.

Its quite good.  If we cant post but we can read and also can give reputation to other its very pleasent.  By read we can learn about the Things what we dont know and what we know just a littile.  And by giving reputation you can encouraging the others members for a better work     

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I have also noticed the same issue that some of members here especially beginners those who don't know the rules of forum well is stop their work on this forum after getting punishment from administrators. This warnings are temporarily for few days and you can continue your work here without any issues. 

This is really a thoughtful character as on having to find all necessary ways on having to still be active on the forum, as most will actually want to sit back and wait for the suspension to finish before they get back into the forum. 

Such a positive mind set is always required from all the members of the forum. instead of taking the imposition of restriction as a punishment you took it as a way of learning and being productive. If more members follow your footsteps , definitely the standard of the forum will rise.

You are banned for 10 days for some mistake but you are doing responses on others posts and continuously read other posts in your 10 days. That is very good work you are doing. You can continue after removal of ban.

On 12/4/2020 at 8:26 PM, Cleaner said:

@Syedbesharat..The forum provides tokens for rating.  Which is an additional income opportunity for all members.  However our post should be verified to provide rating.  We will give a positive rating to a good post and a negative rating to a low quality post.  However, if anyone abuses the rating, he will be punished.

This Token is bring for stable income for Members as for the price we have to work for it also because it's rapidly decreasing and can be decline if this goes on. The reactions have standard how much and how he/she is meeting with them. So abusive use spot easily and I have seen some posts which doesn't hold high value but get the massive reputation. So we have to give more attention and specially point out useless posts with high ratings. 

Yes I think the ban is for posting only but you can still give your reactions. Because reactions are given to motivate others and they are more useful for other than you.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

That is acceptable, In this limited period you still restricted and read helpful post methods its your devotion against this discussion, and learn new believes it's extraordinary and you notice on the off chance that we prohibited impermanent, at that point likewise proceed with our procuring through our standing focuses. its great actualize by gathering organization.

Dear you do best to and continue your work which shows that you are fully connected to his work and patience which you have is the best way of success. At this you still stand with all members and give them reactions and read posts to avail more knowledge which your sincereity.

I add to allowing us another opportunity on the off chance that something turns out badly due to our consistent errors in working ceaselessly in the gathering yet in the event that we can turn out badly as an individual my reaction is allow me another opportunity on the grounds that in the discussion If the working individuals get irritated or they get restricted, the work will be upset

• +2 1

Yes of course we can still react. We can trade 50 rate every 24 hours. All though double payment system by reacting 50 rate has been suspended by the moderators of the forum but we can still do 50 and can earn 50 talk token every day. 

I believe you're right.I comprehend that there are just 50 reactions for each day yet in addition that you don't need to give criticism however you need to contact the distribution first and afterward on the off chance that you need to give input.

What a great gesture of companionship, it is good that you continue to participate in the forum despite your situation, that shows a lot about you. Reading and continuing to gain knowledge are good things you can do while still suspended. The positive side is that here you can still earn by giving a reputation to other members

It's a good move for the admins to implement the feature of still being able to give reputation when you are suspended but I will advise you in particular to read the forum rules again so that you don't break them as you might get banned the next time you violate the rules.

33 minutes ago, Ludmila Castro said:

What a great gesture of companionship, it is good that you continue to participate in the forum despite your situation, that shows a lot about you. Reading and continuing to gain knowledge are good things you can do while still suspended. The positive side is that here you can still earn by giving a reputation to other members

Indeed @Ludmila Castro. This member has really outdone himself/herself. His/her devotion to the forum is extraordinary. This shows that this member is actually here with the intention to learn and he/she does not care only about earning money. I hope that more members develop this kind of thinking because then this would help the forum to progress forward.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

It depends on how committed and dedicated you are during restrictions try to have patience and be industrious and give good reputation to others publications.and try not to repeat what made you got the restrictions in the first place to avoid future ban.just maintain your dedication because it would lead to success 

I think you did a great job!
I congratulate you for what you did.
You did not sit sadly and waste time, but rather you took advantage of the negative command to launch and achieve many benefits.
As you have developed your skills to effectively start posting posts!

This is from the kindness of the moderators of the forum, when you are banned from posting for a certain time, you can gain some talk by giving a reputation and it is a good opportunity to benefit from the topics and correct the errors.

What a good friend, your gesture of continuing to participate and supporting us is very good, that is something very noble on your part. They gave me a point of warning but I recognized my mistake and they let me continue publishing without any type of restriction.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You are a good member of the forum if you were this much dedicated to the forum that during your ban you were still on the forum and reading posts and giving reputation to them.It was good for you as well as you didn't waste your time and tried to learn more during all this time.And it is aslo an information for us that If you are temporary ban you can still give reputation to others posts and can also use tje forum to read posts posts and get knowledge.

• +2 1

Yeah bro you are right if it will go for a trend everyone give to others reputation so everyone having excellent reputation. Your topics is much profitable in present days because we are new here we need good reputation in crypto talk community. Thanks