We can still give reaction - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

I don't know more about this topic but I can said

Yes I am very happy for the reaction that we can give to a useful post since when it was restricted

Yes, basically!  I agree that. My contribution here is not an obstacle because I do not want to miss a day without visiting this cryptocurrency site.  I try my best to read even if it is postponed because we learn a lot.

In fact, I am sad for you, my friend, because you have been suspended from publishing. In fact, your staying here to read the posts and give them reviews is evidence of your interest in obtaining knowledge and not for money.

Yes my friends we can give reaction to the posts or comments as i can do  i think minimum 50 reactions we can do  but if we feel that our reactions will be delated or our comments will not counted we can do more  to earn in this forum this forum is best for  earning and learning we have to elarn about all in this forum.we have to choose best grammer words for the comments also.we have to  follow the rules and regulations i am new in this forum iam also learning from this forum to work in this forum.

You are a good member  of the fourum, Indeed we should comply with the standards to abstain from getting notice focuses that may lead for us to get confined here  and  I trust that you gain from your errors and don't rehash them next time since you might be prohibited for ever.

On 29.07.2020 at 11:34, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

Sounds nice. But what exactly did you do to get a restriction, if that's not a secret?

• Useful or interesting 1

always place in our mind that we should always do our part here, you can still react for you to earn tokens although you're restricted

• +1 1

Oh i didn't know that thanks for sharing.i read new rules in cryptotalk and i realized that moderators changed rules about warning points earlier if you get 5 warning points you would be banned but now you will be restricted for few days which is great because they give us another chance to be here and correct our mistakes.

• +2 1

it's excellent! i by no means understand if you may nonetheless examine and rate different topics whilst you are confined to the discussion board. i actual like cryptotalk discussion board as it has many particular ideas.

This is really good. This is thanks to Crypto Talk over the members. By rating, you also earn and thus you are in benefit. In addition, this is useful for you to see many publications to gain experience and correct errors in publishing

Depending on the warning that you received, they may give you a warning that prevents you from commenting for a period, and for you you can give the reputation. I advise you to abide by the rules and the ban block Read posts

I didn't get warning points before, but I think this is a good feature that you can give a good reputation to members who write good posts, this is an opportunity to read some of the topics worth reading in the forum.

Everyone has a freedom of talk .so i think its depend upon you post.if you have more information you can post it again.in order to earning good raputation we can post different comments on a single post.

very well and it is the example for many that even restricted remains active in the forum, that shows their desire to learn and try to correct their mistakes

Thank you for clarifying this important point that if a member is banned, he can award reputation points and benefit from that.  We wish you an urgent return to the forum

That is one of reason why we should take note before we should award a  reputation calm down and read the post so that you can get some accuracy experience from others 

39 minutes ago, melikf78 said:

Oh i didn't know that thanks for sharing.i read new rules in cryptotalk and i realized that moderators changed rules about warning points earlier if you get 5 warning points you would be banned but now you will be restricted for few days which is great because they give us another chance to be here and correct our mistakes.

That's indeed a great news, and it another chance for us to correct our mistakes , instead of giving ban after 5 warning point , restricted from the forum for several days is a cool punishment we can easily take,but not ban 

Well done my friend because you did not give up because of the restriction, on the contrary, you did the right thing by reading others' posts, evaluating their posts and giving them what they deserve from the good reputation points and also learned a lot of new ideas and opinions. We must do the same if we are subjected to compliance Thank you

It means we can earn 50 talk a day even if we are suspended for the week. It's very hard to leave this forum because it has already attached to us and I think it has already become one of my habit if I don't do any post then even I can't sleep. So, it will be really hard to leave this forum.

• +3 1

On 7/30/2020 at 5:01 PM, mhmd7 said:

This is a good thing. Although you are banned, you can give a reaction to others, but the opponents cannot give a reaction to the prohibited people. This is what I noticed.

Although that's a thing at least we can still contribute something useful here that's why by giving a reputation although we are suddenly ban is still a big help. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This shows your dedication and how much you enjoy your time on cryptotalk. Reading and learning are the good things you can do while suspended on the forum.

On 7/29/2020 at 1:34 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

Dear @Dark_Sky this is the good option for the members who restricted to post that they can earn while giving the reputation and they can read the post for the learning. I never be restricted but I appreciate this act of the forum.

• +1 1

On 7/29/2020 at 9:34 AM, Dark_Sky said:

You should stop whatever made them to restrict you. You need follow the rules and regulations, part of which is to write constructive posts and avoid plagiarism. Your posts shod be unique to you alone. Even if what you are saying is similar to that of someone. There would be a difference that would indicate that yours is different.

• +2 1

So it was an easy punishment. Inspire of a ban you can still make a post or reply to one.That is really good. It is nice to hear that the corona will stay for somewhere this week

Hi. That's good for you. You show your interest in this forum. And continue to give reputation to seniors also in the restricted time. So no matter if restriction occurs because it is the learning time for us. And you said that we cannot make post in restriction time yes you are right i think this is good for us. It is time given to us and read the forum more completely to increase knowledge. So good luck for your future time. Thanks.

• +3 1