We can still give reaction - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

We can still give reaction

I happen to love giving reactions, and mostly to posts that dont have any but the creator did a very thoughtful post and it was overlooked for many reasons, so I'm trying to find some of these comments or posts that have not received any reactions and give to them.

• +2 1

That's my friend, we need work things out no matter what and this showed how dedicated you are, we still can learn from the forum even if the payment stopped, don't give up and try as hard as you can, you will get wish for.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I think, it is the best thing that when you got a restriction on forum for posting, then instead of keeping away yourself from forum you regularly come on the forum to gain knowledge. And it is also a good thing from forum that after gaining restrictions due to useless post, members can give reputation. Hopefully, you must care about forum rules next time. Good luck.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 7/29/2020 at 9:34 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Lately I was restricted to post in cryptotalk for ten days because of the violation that I accidentally made, although I received the restriction I still want to contribute something in the forum during the given time. One thing that I noticed was we can still contribute and get some tokens although we can't post if we continue giving reputations to other members. 

That's why while 'm waiting for the restriction to be remove I'm still reading the post of others and I gave them the reputation they really deserve for their post. 

The aim of restriction is that you are not allowed to post but if someone rate your previous comment you will still earn your reward untill when the restriction is expired before you can start to post your comments.

I am give the reputation to the forum I have read before and I am like it, I am saying this because I am like the forum and I am hope it succeed far more from now and the member must know how to use the campaign and make good reaction for the top post and the replies they are like.

Although you are restricted, it is good to read posts of subjects that you are interested in, as you can still learn valuable information that you did not know about or was not clear on. at the same time you can also give reputation to post that you feel that contribute to you and others learning.

Adherence to the rules and regulations of this forum is essential.
It is good that they do not prevent you from reading posts and making reviews.
In this way, the forum continues to achieve the goal it set, which is for people to learn more and more about cryptocurrencies.
I hope everyone abides by the rules here.

It is bad to restrict writing posts on this forum. I think you should not repeat the mistake that you made in order not to be banned.  Continuing with this forum is the best we can do in the event that any member is restricted from writing posts, but we can know what we made a mistake and avoid making the mistake again.  Even if you cannot write posts in this forum, you cannot and cannot read the posts and benefit from them and learn more about cryptocurrencies. Do not stop learning and working in Crypto Talk and adhere to the rules correctly.

• +2 3
  • +4 1

Thank you so much for this information. I am trying my best to follow every rules and regulation of this forum but i hear so much complains about being restricted and banned. So, in case of the restriction i ll surely be continuing to give reutation and learning from here though i cant post.

Edited by Roop
  • +1 2

On 9/22/2020 at 9:29 PM, cryptovlek said:

We give reaction for two reasons:

1. Beacuse we like a post we read and want to show to the poster that we liked it

2. To earn double the Talk token after giving 50 reaction daily.

I could say about the first reason that we also want to express our thanks for the useful post to the poster.

Yeah, that's true, giving reputation to the posts means that is helpful or useful and to give them back we send them a reaction for sharing good knowledge. As of this current system, I don't think that giving 50 reactions will make our earnings double anymore because it already changed and the double payment was affected. 

Friend, I understand you perfectly, and I have already faced this problem more than once, it's true! I believe that the best option is to work even more carefully on your tasks, and how best and correctly to act. Indeed, making mistakes - smart people try to correct them - is a sign of success!

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yea, this is true I believe unless they changed it, but I believe that it is good to check the rules next time, so you do not get banned anymore.

Giving reaction is also good for cleaning the forum from spammers.

• +1 1

I think you should go through the rules of the forum in order to avoid getting warning points or getting banned.Even if we can't create any posts then also we can create comments and earn through this forum, but you should only posts legit comments it will help both the forum and yourself. 

• +1 1

Good, my friend, for your persistence despite the punishment. It is a good thing that you can earn by giving reputation at the time of punishment. I did not know this thing.
Follow up and post helpful articles Punishment teaches us to commit more.

Reaction or reputation are things which any member of this platform want, we can give reaction to those who really deserved it or who post useful not useless post to the forum

• +1 1

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that if you want to become a good trader than work regularly and earn money from crypto world

It is really good opinion my friend. We can give reputation when the content is informative and useful. When the account is restricted, we are able to put reputation when the content is good.

It is still good that we can at least get the few talk tokens by guving reactions instead of siting silently,  this matbe5 happen only when yiu are temporary blocked or banned.

I agree yo can  give reactions untill you want to earn on this ..this is the main reason of success of this forum.you should follow the rules and regulations and keep posting reactions for long time.

• +2 1

Yes I am agree being restricted is not a hindrance for me to contribute here because I can't want to miss a single day without visiting this cryptotalk site.if we are able to give the same content  there is a lot of effort to really keep trying as hard to read even when we are suspended because we learn a lot.

Fortunately, members are given an opportunity to learn from their mistakes in this forum and they are not banned permanently from the first time. Every person is warned 3 times before banning and this helps the person learn from his mistakes and avoid them in the next times

I congratulate you for your great attitude, your work within cryptotalk, if what happened to you had happened to other people, they weren't giving feedback or reading each post, I realize that you like working in this forum 

That the still the same thing that works well for us, we really need to really keep on trying as hard and put together everything perfectly, we work for good content and we give reaction to good content, if you are able to give the same content, then there is a lot of effort to really keep trying as hard to read even when you are suspended because you learn a lot. We should learn from our wrongs and back stronger then before. 

This is a good thing for the forum. This matter gives the forum greater effectiveness and so that it is more democratic, meaning it can warn you and you can like, evaluate and even follow the news without any hindrance

• +2 1