If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!!

I agree with you if we want to do something but we are not sure we always go or we have to ask someone to get rid of that doubt and find out if doing it suits us or not and if that person we ask gives us advice on what whether or not we have to take it in order to remove that doubt and make a decision.

• +3 1

If dear colleague, do not be afraid to present doubts about causing this great world of cryptocurrencies and what better way to do it than whoever is in a large forum where many users are experts in cryptocurrencies, since asking means obtaining information, therefore it is always good but sing for any doubts you may have
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes that's right don't just keep a single confusion on anything that we are going to do, if there you must solve it. Without solving it can affect your career. So before doing anything you must confirm that there is not any confusion. 

If you are a beginner, you should visit first the About forum section where you could learn more about the rules and regulation of the forum and also the for beginner section where you could see some tips for beginner. Don't make a topic asking what to do and here, since I think all of those have already answer to the sections I have mentioned. 

A positive sign for the old individuals is that they furnish the apprentices with some significant data to shield them from the boycott since this will help in expanding the development and flourishing of this discussion

Thank you very much for this advise it is necessary for us the newbies to ask questions of what we don't understand we should not be afraid or ashamed to ask is better we should have that confidence in us that no body is perfect so ask what you don't know and members of the forum will guide you because with that you will be able to stay alive or not to be banned in this forum

Hello I am newbie here ,This post gives me lot of information.Yeah sometimes I feel confused that what I do .now it's really amazing that senior and full member help us .we are greatful to them .

There is a thin line between right and wrong. So many members are likely to make mistakes. Rules and regulations are meant for everyone in this forum. But many times we can make mistakes or have doubts. So don't hesitate to clear your mind 

That's right and i think every begginer should read the rules first so they can understand what to do. Most of the newbies doesn't read the rules and some of them read the rules but they won't follow it. After reading the rules you'll understand what should you do. Best thing you can do is focusing on improving your knowledge with reading much as you can.You should always do your research before making posts so you can get good reputation and additional income.

• +3 1

I think there is no need to even ask, the rules are clearly written in the about forum subsection. if new members read that section and make their posts in that way, there would nothing be to worry about. it is our duty to make this platform a better place since we all share here, raise our knowledge and even earn some free money.

• +3 1

If you ask you will learn. If you learn you can teach others. This is the way we can share our knowledge and this is the main purpose of this forum. Just keep asking and keep learning. Knowledge is priceless.

• +1 1

Your right it's very important to ask questions if one doesn't understand how this forum works so they don't have situations they won't like. One can easily read the rules of the forum and know how everything works but if it's not clearer you can ask people here will gladly take a minute to explain all to you mainly that's why this platform was created to teach and give people knowledge.

• +2 1

Yes brother i am also doing this if i am not sure what i am do then i concern with senior member or sometimes i read the comments of senior member and than i gain knowledge about what i am do so i also suggest all people to get know what you are doing maybe its right or not

• +1 1

You should not speculate any decisions on this platform, rather ask from those with experience on it, you can use the search box to make enquiry on the platform about the questions looming in your min before jumping into conclusion

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's is very good to ask questions where is not clear to you. Open up to people your challenges so that they can help you overcome it.

Thanks sir for the guidance. Nothing should be done without information. We need to know first so that it is easy and we can do our job properly. And succeed. If we try to do anything without knowledge and experience, we will surely suffer. And in the same way, in this forum we cannot succeed without knowledge and experience and without following the rules and regulations, but we will be banned. So first you have to study and learn then you have to start working.

What you should do as a member of this forum. You need to know what the post is about, otherwise you will not be able to give the correct answer to this post. You've come to this forum to earn some good money, so if you don't post without knowing about any experience, then you can't go ahead, but there is a possibility of danger, even loss.

Truly you are directly about it the apprentice part should peruse the pined post prior to beginning posting on any segment so he will be safe for committing errors .

thanks for your post

It is very good post for the new member of the site. Friend if you don't know about any question then you can ask about that topic from the senior member. Don't fear to discuss any topic or post. You can easily ask every question that is related to this site. In this way your confidence will increase and your confusion in that topic will decrease. You will become able to create new topics without any fear. 

Whenever you do any work in life, then there are a lot of difficulties in starting it at start and there you need to do hard work.So such a same condition with me has to face a lot of problems and I am also having to know that I do know the read and how the rest of the post should be creative when more  experience  is required .Absolutely such methods are also to be followed that in the forum we should know that you do not get 2 replies in any topic. 

Whenever you do any work in life, then there are a lot of difficulties in starting it at start and there you need to do hard work.So such a same condition with me has to face a lot of problems and I am also having to know that I do know the read and how the rest of the post should be creative when more  experience  is required .Absolutely such methods are also to be followed that in the forum we should know that you do not get 2 replies in any topic. 

• +2 1

This is true for beginners to read and know the forum rules. It is not a shame and a mistake to ask experienced members in this world about anything you do not know in order to protect yourself from the risk of banning that occurs when you violate any of the forum rules

I agree with you because those who are new to this site are not aware of how this site works, so they need to know it properly and not act on any guesswork.Those who are new can ask senior members if they do not know about any option, then they will not be able to guess.Guessing is like losing a lot of money, so it is better to work knowing everything

On 7/29/2020 at 11:36 AM, Guru2050 said:

As a beginner in this forum
If you're not sure of what you want to do, please ask first before doing it.
Don't be repetitive, you can go and reviewed the pined post in each sections, get cleared then go ahead and do it as expected, without going against the law.
Doing what is right will keep you safe from getting warning points or even getting suspended/banned from this forum.
With due respect, I hope this will give you a focal point on the course of your journey as a newbie in this forum.
Wish you SUCCESS...

Yeah absolutely. There are many people here who know a little about crypto and think that they know everything. When the notice that they are getting some positive response, they do in their own way then. But that goes wrong . We should try to understand what is actually wanted by the team here.

Thanks.  Hopefully through this post the new members will reach their goal right in their decision.  You must know all the rules in the forum before you join the forum.  You must refrain from those that are completely forbidden.  Forum authorities are very aware of the rules and regulations in crypto.  So start working in a completely legitimate way.  Do research on how to survive in crypto.  Create useful and useful posts using your skills and knowledge.

Wow, one of the most amazing publications that I met inside the forum, it is good to raise the matter, which causes awareness among the members, and to benefit as much as possible. Everyone should understand this.