If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!!

On 7/29/2020 at 10:36 AM, Guru2050 said:

As a beginner in this forum
If you're not sure of what you want to do, please ask first before doing it.
Don't be repetitive, you can go and reviewed the pined post in each sections, get cleared then go ahead and do it as expected, without going against the law.
Doing what is right will keep you safe from getting warning points or even getting suspended/banned from this forum.
With due respect, I hope this will give you a focal point on the course of your journey as a newbie in this forum.
Wish you SUCCESS...

This is without a doubt, even old individuals might be oblivious of one of the guidelines, so everybody should check the gathering rules each while to keep acquainted with the new principles.

Most of the beginners lack experience. They do not know that these methods may be wrong and expose them to warning points, but with time they realize this. I hope newcomers work on visiting a section about the forum to know the rules of the forum before starting to create posts

• +1 1

The best learning is by asking question from people and forum members and also to google and watch video on yotube to know more by watching and to put all learning in to practice is the best. And lastly writing good comment that can let one have rating is the best for the earning.

• +1 1

On 7/29/2020 at 10:36 AM, Guru2050 said:

As a beginner in this forum
If you're not sure of what you want to do, please ask first before doing it.
Don't be repetitive, you can go and reviewed the pined post in each sections, get cleared then go ahead and do it as expected, without going against the law.
Doing what is right will keep you safe from getting warning points or even getting suspended/banned from this forum.
With due respect, I hope this will give you a focal point on the course of your journey as a newbie in this forum.
Wish you SUCCESS...

You're right, there is no amiss with asking, on the off chance that you need to clarify things, at that point you may ask it to the old individuals or to your companions or in the event that you would prefer not to request different individuals you may likewise utilize the web index to discover explicit data. For all the novices of this discussion, remember to peruse the standards of the gathering, it will help you realize good and bad activities here.

Newly we entire in any field we have no idea how to work, so we ask someone because work properly, in this forum also when we join newly then read forum rules if we can't understand any rule then ask forum members,because senior members tips helps to work in this forum safely

Thank you, my friend, for this great post.
Yes, we have to be sure before we do any participation or work
Because with correct and accurate work, you will get the best result.
Science, increased research, continuous reading, careful and regular work, patience
All of them lead to a successful and elaborate job ..
I wish everyone success and achieve more.

Yes this goes to many not only about the forum but about their posts too. They should be sure the information is correct and that they don't promote scam projects. There is a procedure we follow when we invest and it is called due diligence. If we perform nothing and just repeat something we read with other words and what we write about turns to be a scam we lose all our reputation.

Yes, many beginners write duplicate posts or in the form of a general question about how to start in the forum or what are the rules.  In my opinion, such poor posts by beginners will lead to them being banned if it gives them warning points.  If you have a useful and good topic for discussion, do not hesitate to publish it. If you do not have the experience, you should learn and just read the useful posts.

Hey friend, i agree with you. If we have any doubts we can ask to other members and definitely they will help us to learn things which are unknown to us. But we have to make sure that our question is not a repeated question, and ask only relevant questions about cryptocurrency and this forum. This will help you to save your time and knowledge. 

I totally agree with you. There is no crime in asking so in other to do anything in this platform which might not be clear to you i think the best to do is to ask and you shall get responds from the seniors who are experienced.

Yes dear you are right I think we have to get enough knowledge before creating post or any comment that minimising the chances  of getting negative point warning point are banned. Its better to get information or knowledge before any post or before any topic creation.

Dear mate your post is very well and on this forum we should follow the rules and we should help one another and always create good content. Best of luck my friend. 

Yes,you are right. If the new members don't know anything about this platform ask help to seniors they will help you. So senior members help each others especially new members. New beginners must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps their accounts safe. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation.

You are absolutely right and I thank you very much I am a new member and it is very important that we always act under the rules of the forum to avoid having problems with the warning points and follow these recommendations will help us a lot.

• +2 1

This is a good advice for everyone, it is not only beginners that make mistakes and often we misrepresent what is valid in our statements or having very different thoughts from what is valid, thus directing in a fault perception the reader. As advanced forum members we should be more careful and make no mistakes, or at least try to check once again if we are correct.

• +2 1

The question before anything is necessary, not only here my friend, we must make sure before publishing any information, and we must also answer after thinking and not just write letters and earn.

Greetings friends, I am a newbie in this forum, it is my first comment within cryptotalk, I like the idea of learning and winning while I post here, I hope to be of use to everyone, thanks for the words for us newbies, it is a very big help , following the rules is important and I want to be successful in this community, happy to be here.

Hope you are well my friend ..

As for me, when I read a post and find it difficult to understand it or get the intended idea of it, I follow the comments, so maybe I can understand from it what the post is talking about, or go to ask one of my friends on the platform about that matter ..

Thus, I move away from the problem of commenting with a matter far from the idea of the post that I want to comment on.

You are right, we always need yo ask on things we are not sure about in order not to be on a different track from others because clarification puts one on the right track so we always need to ask when something is not clear to us

As a beginners you have every right to ask questions base on what you don't have knowledge and experience on it, Because doing that will enable you to get more knowledge and understanding about cryptocurrencies,And also you can create your own topic without anyone help,so feel free to ask questions we are in free world digital world.

Greetings to you my dear friend, I agree with you
We are here to help
And questions can be asked whenever you want
Others will benefit from it
This is a good idea from you

Yes dear mate you are very right that this thing is happened many times with us because we forget the rules of this forum and to become successful on this forum we should follow the rules of this forum and leave in your limits.

Of course you need ask if you don't know because when you ask you Know better so as far as investment is concerned you need to ask and get experience, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

Yes you are right, but we all have to be careful with the rules and regulations of the platform, because without following the rules may cause banned, so we have to be careful and hard working, anything you don't understand you have to ask in order not to be mistakenly, so dear friend you have to follow the rules and regulations of the platform