If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!! - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

If you think it may be, but not sure, PLEASE ASK!!!

Right everyone should ask if they have some doubt because there is no wrong in learning. Don't fear if u are a newbie and u have problem then ask because there are sincere juniors who will always help u but there is warning for u please read all rules and abide by them and don't make activities that goes against the forum law because surely u would be banned

I am an apprentice, from the outset I didn't peruse the guidelines, however then I started to understand them, there are numerous principles, and they all change as indicated by the subject of the gathering, I think I previously got a negative note in a remark, I am attempting to improve, karma to all new.

You must first know the forum’s rules, understand the unknown and know the basis of the work. It is not logical to work randomly in any work without knowing the correct method, and for this matter there was an option to create a new topic and found the rest of the forum members to help in how to work in the forum and outside the forum in terms of trading and investment.

• +4 1

Its a suggestion and advice for the beginners.Beginners should be careful about the rules and regulations of the forum and I agree with you if they don't know about anything they can search about it and also can ask from the senior members at the forum.We shouldn't shy yo get help from our seniors as they have experience and more knowledge about the forum and seniors should also step up to help the newbies.

this advise is appreciated and it's needed to be understood by everyone to keep their accounts safe from getting warned or banned , for me still until today I check rules again to make sure I don't forget any of them and write a post that breaks the rule and get punished because of it 

There are a lots of crypto expert in this great forum, that are ready to help. Please let's try and asks question on what didn't understand, just to avoid warning point or banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/19/2020 at 9:59 PM, Lokeloke said:

You should not speculate any decisions on this platform, rather ask from those with experience on it, you can use the search box to make enquiry on the platform about the questions looming in your min before jumping into conclusion

The forum rules doesn't care about anybody feelings anyway. Speculation is only applicable in cryptocurrency market not in a community as such. They will only get you warning points and restrictions as due. There isn't excuse for being intentionally uninformed.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thanks for giving advice my friend . If we don't know and we don't confirm then we should always asked the question for senior members .  Follow the rules and regulations of this forum for creating posts and topics .

Thats very true its important to know what to do so we wouldn't feel stupid after doing so as this forum is not loose as its very tight that you wouldn't want to annoy with it anyway so thanks for recommending these for the people this would hopefully prevent from things getting worse.

Yes you have to be clear when discussing on some topic here because if you do some irrelevant posting then the users will report you or the admin will himself get you banned.

You have to just talk about the topic in this forum if you make same comments on different topics then you will get reported & would get some penalty.

Hi mate that is the better way one need to be sure of what to do and if you are not sure then try to ask in order not to be in another trouble it is better to ask especially the beginners need to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and try to ask the senior members of the forum what they don't understand in order to be guided through and I pray may we all succeed 

• +1 1

You are absolutely right mate because here in these forum we are all one family and we must support one another here for the benefits of the forum, however the newbies who recently joined these forum should not hesitate to ask questions from us and try by all means to abide by the rules and regulation of the forum.

I agree with you, because by asking the right questions, you can master any of them no worse than a professional. In addition, this forum is designed to help newcomers and answer their questions, so do not miss the opportunity to know something new.

Yes especially for us the new beginners anything that we are not sure of please let's feel free to ask that is why our seniors are here they will answer our questions and also guide us

all right of  avenue You're rectify mate, I don't assume here is no matter which abuse with asking, if you need to compel to clear possessions afterward you may expect it to the getting on members or to your associates or if you don't feel like to request for other members you may furthermore enjoy the search engine to stumble on point information. For each and every one the newbies of this forum, don't put behind you to comprehend the regulations of the forum, it will help out you be knowledgeable about suitably and unethical clothes to complete here. after once more express thanks you.

When I was new to Cryptotalk platform, I didn't even know how to work. But little by little I found out about it because the senior member, they are helping every member that comes new and help him where the problem is. I think this problem is faced by almost every newcomer but slowly it is understood. You do not want to be frustrated. You should always follow the rules of Cryptotalk.

On the off chance that you are in strain with something you contemplate this thing yet not exactly on the off chance that you think you need to know totally, at that point you can post here and you can discover from this gathering then you get 100% security Go and I figure it would be beneficial for us to ask here. Here we will find the solution to everything. You will have no assurance from here. You will get 100%.

If you want to make clear things then you may ask it to the old members or to your friends or if you don't want to ask for other members you may also use the search engine to find specific information. For all the newbies of this forum, don't forget to read the rules of the forum, it will help you know right and wrong things to do here but you are right on this.

Forum members have written rules in each section many times where they can easily read and share with others. This is not a routine but is not leaning towards a member with high or low status in the forum. The Forum Administration provides equal opportunities and punishment to all members. No one gets rid of them.  

You are correct mate newbies must be always free to ask where they need some help but I encourage them to familiarize themselves with the search feature first for all the inquiries they might have and only cast some queries when they are not satisfied with the search result but I believe the search feature has more information that can help them not to create unnecessary or repeatedly topics

• +2 1

On 7/29/2020 at 6:36 AM, Guru2050 said:

As a beginner in this forum
If you're not sure of what you want to do, please ask first before doing it.
Don't be repetitive, you can go and reviewed the pined post in each sections, get cleared then go ahead and do it as expected, without going against the law.
Doing what is right will keep you safe from getting warning points or even getting suspended/banned from this forum.
With due respect, I hope this will give you a focal point on the course of your journey as a newbie in this forum.
Wish you SUCCESS...

Thanks friend for the wonderful insight, a good question they say is half of knowledge. Asking out will definitely guide ones path not just in this forum but in other life endeavors. 

.Yes of course my friend, it is necessary to ask something about that is feeling very doubtful to you. If you feel about something to accept or not to accept for cryptocurrency. You should have to ask from your seniors an experts before taking any decisions.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

That's good to know but to be very well said let seek knowledge on every thing we want to do  because working in this forum without knowledge is like been blind and walking in the dark.

Yes you are right about this and there is nothing wrong in asking useful questions from our seniors here because we are all here to acquired some good information from each other about cryptoworld.

• +1 1